Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6257 times)
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

It needs you to have some good amount of hold in the market and being updated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

My recent strategy in my bitcoin is not that wise as I earn a better amount of income last year because of lack of knowledge in doing it before I started investing to it. And I know I learn a lot of things in that investment before that's why now I'm always careful of making decision in terms of making my strategy to it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

The wisest strategy is to just follow the normal rules, sell when the price is high and invest a huge amount when the coins price is low, it was very easy but not everyone can really follow this instructions because not everyone can handle the pressure of the market when their coin price is decreasing.

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

The wisest strategy is to just follow the normal rules, sell when the price is high and invest a huge amount when the coins price is low, it was very easy but not everyone can really follow this instructions because not everyone can handle the pressure of the market when their coin price is decreasing.
it's true and it's become a strategy that many people who have played in bitcoin long used. buying when the price is low and selling when the price is high especially in investing large amounts it will surely get big profits as well .. and someone who like investors and trade it must have knowledge about the pressure of the market also when up and down

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

Hold your bitcoin until you feel to spend or exchange it.
True, this is very simple. Hold, hold and hold until you get the biggest success. Just be patient, always monitored the market but don't panick when decreasing. Trust the Bitcoin, it can never fail you. Because I am also trust the Bitcoin.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

It's very hard to time the market, so the easier thing to do is just buy during dips and hold them for a long period of time. The length in which you are willing to hold would also depend on what your target is. If you don't have any short term targets, might as well just hold what you bought and just wait for it to grow in value over the years.

Yes it is, but actually buying is unnecessary for everyone given the fact that Bitcoin is undoubtedly expensive these days however thr dump was it will remain expensive, I think mining, and trading will be more adequate for us especially for the young people who cannot afford to buy some since there is something more important thing for us to used than buying some Bitcoin and to hoard  and wait for it to increase.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

I think the best strategy in bitcoin is to be patient and hold for a long time, as we know that bitcoin prices are currently being dropped more than $ 1000 in 2 days and if we sell then we will lose money because I believe the price is soon recovery.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

That was just right and a wise strategy on making your own assets to expand its capability to grow and be more beneficial. Instead of too much spending of your Bitcoin into unnecessary things, better do observe and plan your move on how you will be capable of adapting yourself into the situation which can either be into a dump or pump. Instead of overthinking the situation it is just right to convert all the doubts in your mind into opportunities when it is currently on dump and enjoy the fruitful scenario in the time of pump. It is just a matter of trust and hold in which those who do both as a strategy in this type of currency totally claims the success.

Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

Be patient and do not panic. That is the main thing in the world of cryptocurrency. Because it is difficult to predict the bitcoin, we can not ascertain when to rise and fall.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

I think the best strategy in bitcoin is to be patient and hold for a long time, as we know that bitcoin prices are currently being dropped more than $ 1000 in 2 days and if we sell then we will lose money because I believe the price is soon recovery.
The wise strategy that i can share in investing bitcoin is to buy and long for long term.
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

It is a really good strategy to grow you business and also trade in future.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

It is a really good strategy to grow you business and also trade in future.

Now a day i dont have a bitcoin but im planing to buy so that im monatoring the price and wait the exact time to buy like the price will goes down and that time is good to buy because if you buy in a low price and hold it im sure we can get a good profit.the important of buying of bitcoin is trust on bitcoin and patience to wait the price goes up if you have that im sure you success in your life that is my sample strategy if i buy a bitcoin.

CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:43:51 PM

That is certainly a good strategy and you are on the right track. You simple buy when its low and sell when its high. However, you have to always see the market and get a good timing so that you can always win or gain in bitcoin. I would suggest, you also invest in other coins.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
That was just right and a wise strategy on making your own assets to expand its capability to grow and be more beneficial. Instead of too much spending of your Bitcoin into unnecessary things, better do observe and plan your move on how you will be capable of adapting yourself into the situation which can either be into a dump or pump. Instead of overthinking the situation it is just right to convert all the doubts in your mind into opportunities when it is currently on dump and enjoy the fruitful scenario in the time of pump. It is just a matter of trust and hold in which those who do both as a strategy in this type of currency totally claims the success.

This is a complicated calculation actually. Selling and buying back works sometimes, but it's sometimes dangerous too. If the price becomes bigger after you sell yours, then you be in trouble. You can't buy it back.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

Ofcourse the best strategy is hodling our bitcoin because it was proven that many people was profited by bitcoin, by just believing bitcoin thru hodling. Bitcoin's popularity grows rapidly here in our country, many of us here invest also at bitcoin because we really believe that we can earn high thru hodling more at our bitcoin.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

It is a good plan to grow bitcoin and grow it as much as you can.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

Your strategy is good, I think by this way you can increase your bitcoin. But remember it is very unpredictable market so trade carefully. I hope will be success.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

That is certainly a good strategy and you are on the right track. You simple buy when its low and sell when its high. However, you have to always see the market and get a good timing so that you can always win or gain in bitcoin. I would suggest, you also invest in other coins.

Man, being in the crypto currency industry and earn profits just isn't as easy as that. If you ever wanna invest, it will take months if not several years for you to be able to invest properly on highs or lows on various coins and be able to get good returns. This is not as easy as a walk in the park. everybody should keep that in mind.
Satsibul

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

I buy bitcoin in spring and autumn and I sell it at the end of spring and in the middle of winter. During this period, bitcoin shows growth and fall graphs
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

You have a nice strategy but for me since I do not have money for investments, what I did was to join some bounty campaign and signature campaign in order to earn bitcoins. Yes I did earn but my earnings are for the support of my children, I hope I can earn more so that I can have capital for bitcoin trading.
If you can find other ways to make money, depending only in bounty and signature campaigns for something as important as supporting your children is something that is incredibly risky especially if we take into consideration that cryptocurrencies can change the value very fast and while but but it sometimes that is going to benefit you we must recognize that sometimes the market goes down and that goes against your best interests.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: