Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Legendary member with >1350 activity, solid green trust  (Read 282 times)
samfisher12 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

This is not a farmed account, is my personal one. Created in 2013 and have received only positive feedbacks from other users

As stated in the title, solid green trust with feedbacks received by differents DT long standing users.

With this account I made many useful forum contributions and also completed quite many worthy trades.

I will provide to the escrow a signed message with a 2014 unedited post bitcoin address to claim that i'm really the original owner of the account.

More details in PM, but do not expect to read something that could reveal the nickname of the user.

I'm selling it because I urgently need money.

Starting bid: 0.25 BTC

Minimum increment: 0.01 or multiple (0.02 is valid, 0.021 is not)

Auction ends on Saturday 26 August @ 18 UTC

Escrow that i suggest: SebastianJu

My only condition is that the winner first place the winning bid amount in the escrow address and only then I will send everything to the escrow that will verify the correctness of what stated in this thread and privately.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: