Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell signature space + bonus social media post and blog post  (Read 635 times)
cubevtc (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:36:53 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 05:03:45 AM by cubevtc

I sell my signature space at price 0.002btc DAILY
 BONUS =post in my  twitter account +25k follower 97% real conform audit
BONUS=POST IN MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT +10K FOLLOW 100% ALL REAL
BANERS IN MY BLOG 15K VIEW PER MONTH
when my rank UP the price increasing with 0.001 btc for every level and stop at 0.005 btc when i am legendary AND MAYBE UP IFF MY FOLLOWER TWITTER FACEBOOK UP SOO MUCH OR MY BLOG UP AND GET MANY VIEW

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:55:10 AM

Can you show a twitter audit of your twitter account to see how many active followers you have? Also a statistic of activity in you facebook account. Anda traffic data to see how many views per day you get in your blog? I think 0.005 btc is too much for a day even with the said statistics.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:49:05 AM

OP, how do we verify that you post everyday? Your post count since your registration doesn't tell us that given the time you registered here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:50:54 AM

I will show all You neted in8 hour but signature soace make all money  twitter for sure are active more the 90% and bloc is at begin and got 200 /500 view DAILY and facebook how can show activity at statistic ? But i am active DAILY and my follow some activity but more in 8 bour with all You ask anyway can make and youre offer after i show alll thx for read my threads

cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

OP, how do we verify that you post everyday? Your post count since your registration doesn't tell us that given the time you registered here.
i donț unserstands You what do You ask? In my statistic You can see what i posted and iff You but my pack i put here  link for all and you can see youre stat link blog facebook twitter and all

Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:30:55 PM

At that price, no one would be interested in getting you. There is really no guarantee that your 10,000 followers on FB or your 25,000 followers on twitter are real. Then your signature and avatar space is not worth it too. Even if it is packaged all together, you would not get a 5mbtc per day pay here. Be more realistic and think about your pricing.
cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 03:17:41 PM

At that price, no one would be interested in getting you. There is really no guarantee that your 10,000 followers on FB or your 25,000 followers on twitter are real. Then your signature and avatar space is not worth it too. Even if it is packaged all together, you would not get a 5mbtc per day pay here. Be more realistic and think about your pricing.
OK SOO HERE TWITTER ACCOUNT real 97% https://www.twitteraudit.com/usertbn
facebook i dont know how show but i am sure are 100% real never buy any follow my blog is real and my signature space right now worth about 1 mbtc but in 2/3 week only my signature space will cost 5 mbtc anyway tell me youre price and talk

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:24:18 PM

I sell my signature space at price 0.005btc DAILY+ i post every days youre link in my facebook account +10000 follow and my twittet account + 25000 follow and put goure ads bannets in my blog + 15000 view per month as a bonus for 0.005 btc DAILY i am sus is good price for all that and i garanted good trafic for you.  0.005 btc DAILY=signature space blog banners 15000 view 25000follow twitter 10000 follow facebook

sorry to say this but even you post a lot on your account ..
please dont do it when you are drunk... or, you are normal when you made this post ?
cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

I sell my signature space at price 0.005btc DAILY+ i post every days youre link in my facebook account +10000 follow and my twittet account + 25000 follow and put goure ads bannets in my blog + 15000 view per month as a bonus for 0.005 btc DAILY i am sus is good price for all that and i garanted good trafic for you.  0.005 btc DAILY=signature space blog banners 15000 view 25000follow twitter 10000 follow facebook

please dont do it when you are drunk... or, you are normal when you made this post ?
the threads was created on phone maybe that was probleme
but for sure you can understands easy what i sell no need spamm my threads with sheet words

Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:23:23 PM

This is indeed very expensive... maybe if you lower it a bit or show some previous stats to back up your work someone will be interested... right now its gonna be hard.

Lone Shark

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

facebook i dont know how show but i am sure are 100% real never buy any follow my blog is real and my signature space right now worth about 1 mbtc but in 2/3 week only my signature space will cost 5 mbtc anyway tell me youre price and talk

Just to give you an idea, hero/legendary members get paid 1mbtc/post tops, it could go lower to 0.0005btc. A full member, gets a lot lower than that. Which ranges from <0.0001-0.00037 per post (highest being Soma campaign with 0.00037/post, check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0). Usually campaigns set a limit of 20 - 30 post.

Assuming you get the highest paying and you get 30 paid post, you'll get about 0.0111.

Divide that amount by 7 days, that would mean you get 0.001585 btc per day on your signature and avatar space. Which is the highest paid for your rank.

For the social media campaigns. Sadly most of these don't pay much. They pay like $0.5 per post or something like that. Let's just take the sample of Jibrel Network's social media campaign which pays tweets for 5mbtc per week and lets just assume they pay the same for facebook. That nets you 10mbtc for the social media posts.

0.0111btc for Signature and Avatar + 0.01 btc for social medial posts = 0.02111 btc for a week. This is all assuming you joined the top paying campaigns. You will likely get offers that would be lower than the top paying campaigns (way lower).

Still far away from 0.005btc/day.

cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

Just to give you an idea, hero/legendary members get paid 1mbtc/post tops, it could go lower to 0.0005btc. A full member, gets a lot lower than that. Which ranges from <0.0001-0.00037 per post (highest being Soma campaign with 0.00037/post, check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0). Usually campaigns set a limit of 20 - 30 post.

Assuming you get the highest paying and you get 30 paid post, you'll get about 0.0111.

Divide that amount by 7 days, that would mean you get 0.001585 btc per day on your signature and avatar space. Which is the highest paid for your rank.

For the social media campaigns. Sadly most of these don't pay much. They pay like $0.5 per post or something like that. Let's just take the sample of Jibrel Network's social media campaign which pays tweets for 5mbtc per week and lets just assume they pay the same for facebook. That nets you 10mbtc for the social media posts.

0.0111btc for Signature and Avatar + 0.01 btc for social medial posts = 0.02111 btc for a week. This is all assuming you joined the top paying campaigns. You will likely get offers that would be lower than the top paying campaigns (way lower).

yes i understands you very well the top pay are 0.003  btc daily right ?and you say my facebook accouny and blog worth nothing right? ok i will change at 0.002 btc daily and up every rank i got now is ok right ?thx for help me

Lone Shark

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:46:43 PM

yes i understands you very well the top pay are 0.003  btc daily right ?and you say my facebook accouny and blog worth nothing right? ok i will change at 0.002 btc daily and up every rank i got now is ok right ?thx for help me

It is not worth nothing, it is just that it isn't worth too much. Unless you join all of the social media bounties out there, then it could possibly get some decent profits.
It would be better if you just joined an existing signature + avatar campaign and just join all the social media campaigns as well. Less hassle of talking to different people
for their offers.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:59:17 PM

the threads was created on phone maybe that was probleme
but for sure you can understands easy what i sell no need spamm my threads with sheet words

Don't mistook that I replying for this quote. You seems active to reply for all the members since you have created this thread but you did not offer any service to benefit and work for everyone. Your thread is not spam but instead of waiting some one rent a signature space of yours. For instance, you try to join in the campaign which are having opening for your rank.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:30:02 PM

There is a bit of confusion because of you posting everything in one line. If I understood correctly, there are few things which you will be doing, or rather selling:
1. Rent Signature
2. Post in facebook
3. Post in Twitter
4. Banner ads in your blog
Now, is the 0.002 BTC for all these works together or only any one to select ?
Would have been better to understand, if you had broken all your services and quoted a price individually.

cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:00:49 AM

There is a bit of confusion because of you posting everything in one line. If I understood correctly, there are few things which you will be doing, or rather selling:
1. Rent Signature
2. Post in facebook
3. Post in Twitter
4. Banner ads in your blog
Now, is the 0.002 BTC for all these works together or only any one to select ?
Would have been better to understand, if you had broken all your services and quoted a price individually.
not confusion
normal i sell only my signature space=0.002 btc now and post in facebook post in twitter and banners in my blog are bonus soo all togheter -0.002 btc daily

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:04:13 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 06:15:24 AM by jacee

I noticed you lowered your price but still, I think the price is not worth it. Considering your fluency in using the English language, maybe you can offer your service in your local instead. Your sentences are hardly understandable. You may want to fix that first before offering a paid service.
cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:12:20 PM

I noticed you lowered your price but still, I think the price is not worth it. Considering your fluency in using the English language, maybe you can offer your service in your local instead. Your sentences are hardly understandable. You may want to fix that first before offering a paid service.
why not for signature space +twitter +25k follow and facebook +10k follow and banners in my blog at 500 daily visite not worth only 0.002 btc ?why not ?
i am sure you got good rewards

Lone Shark

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

why not for signature space +twitter +25k follow and facebook +10k follow and banners in my blog at 500 daily visite not worth only 0.002 btc ?why not ?

Well now no one will get your signature space since you got red tagged for this. Good luck on the twitter and facebook about though, it might get some interest, but your bct account will practically be useless for purposes of renting out your signature and avatar.
cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

Well now no one will get your signature space since you got red tagged for this. Good luck on the twitter and facebook about though, it might get some interest, but your bct account will practically be useless for purposes of renting out your signature and avatar.
but my red Is received without violating any rule
I received red without reason
I do not understand the people in this forum

cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:07:20 AM

up for today

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

I sell my signature space at price 0.002btc DAILY
 BONUS =post in my  twitter account +25k follower 97% real conform audit
BONUS=POST IN MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT +10K FOLLOW 100% ALL REAL
BANERS IN MY BLOG 15K VIEW PER MONTH
when my rank UP the price increasing with 0.001 btc for every level and stop at 0.005 btc when i am legendary AND MAYBE UP IFF MY FOLLOWER TWITTER FACEBOOK UP SOO MUCH OR MY BLOG UP AND GET MANY VIEW
Oh, you are having negative trust and requiring so high amount per day, I think it is impossible at the moment to have this kind of job you are asking for. Just clear your name first and level up your rank so it is possible for you to have it all, to have what you demand.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: