Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BREM - blockchain project in the sphere of real estate  (Read 3851 times)
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

How can I buy tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BREM

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:20:09 PM

How can I buy tokens?

You can buy BREM tokens on www.bremtoken.io by registering in your personal account. At the moment there is a bonus of 50%, don't miss it Smiley
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:31:38 AM

Hi fans and devs.
I really like projects related to Real estate.
Since there are quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2146910.msg21480585#msg21480585
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
BREM

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:56:51 AM

Follow us on Steemit and read our blog on Medium! Smiley

Blockchain Is Blurring Boundaries and Changing the Format of Relations in the Global Real Estate market

https://steemit.com/brem/@brem/blockchain-is-blurring-boundaries-and-changing-the-format-of-relations-in-the-global-real-estate-market
https://medium.com/@BREM_ICO/blockchain-is-blurring-boundaries-and-changing-the-format-of-relations-in-the-global-real-estate-730fbfa28266

Ask your questions, vote for us!
R_Oliver

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:57:54 AM

Do you have roadmap? What is done now and what is planned?
BREM

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

Yes, you can find it on www.bremtoken.io. In October a test version of the portal will be presented.
BREM

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:19:54 AM

What coverage of the audience is planned on the portal?

The first goal is full coverage of the entire territory of the Russian Federation (all regions) and CIS countries. None of the currently active services is so large. In parallel, international directions are already being worked out. Therefore, the ultimate goal is global international coverage.
dart_w

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:42:02 AM

Not bad, Im in this project. The services impress
eneyardi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:13:43 PM

Hello!
Start bounty campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202697
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:34:35 AM

Quick question:
What makes Brem different from other real estate icons like prime-ex perpetual, relest and real estate token
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:34:09 AM

What coverage of the audience is planned on the portal?

The first goal is full coverage of the entire territory of the Russian Federation (all regions) and CIS countries. None of the currently active services is so large. In parallel, international directions are already being worked out. Therefore, the ultimate goal is global international coverage.
Looks promising!Will follow this project, I like this idea and a real estate market is huge.
BREM

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:54:21 PM

What distinguishes BREM from other real estate projects.
http://telegra.ph/What-distinguishes-BREM-from-other-real-estate-projects-09-27
BREM

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:56:24 PM

Good luck to team, I hope for a successful ICO!
Interesting project with high ambitions

Many thanks! Our project is very glad that you believe in us! Add to the Telegram chat: https://t.me/BREM_ICO
BREM

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

Quick question:
What makes Brem different from other real estate icons like prime-ex perpetual, relest and real estate token

We answered this question in an article that is listed below your comment!))
BonfireBob

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

You should never start a new or experiment/test out an ICO launch without a fully prepared pitch. You automatically loose more than half of the interest you might gain after the announcement. Unless you are being pressed by your investors i see no real reason why you would not invest more time into a better pitch. But hey, that's just my two cents Smiley

The real estate ICO idea is one of what i call a "Future everyday commodity" idea. When the blockchain technology develops, at a certain point, such real life transactions for common exchanges will become obsolete and automatically will start using blockchain. Shopping of any kind (with some exceptions here and there) will be done in parallel with real money or fully token based.

My initial thoughts about this - there's either going to be one big FinTech company running local token exchanges or even a whole corporation running it globally. This means that probably the first company to start and be successful with their ICO will have a leading chance in becoming that corporation/company running things.

Blockchains at the present time are producers of flagship companies at their respective industries Smiley

Good luck, Bob
ico1

Activity: 72

www.ico1.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:40:03 PM

hi,its ico1.com ,an ico listing website in china
you can see us seaching ICO导航(navigation),ICO众筹(crowdsale)
ICO信息(information),ICO发布(announcement)on baidu.com

we can help you to promote the ico
heres our service
listing+a post=1eth

http://www.ico1.com/a/advertise/
Advertisement service

professional translation service  0.1$ per English word

www.ico1.com
An ICO Listing Website In China
BREM

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:40:47 PM

NEWS! Cheesy  Cheesy Wink

Friends, 3.10.17 will take place the event "Blockade in real estate." Everyone can take part and get answers to your questions! At this event, you will be able to get acquainted with the teams of projects and analyze together with us various problems in business. You can ask questions in the chat https://t.me/BREM_ICO
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:06:54 PM

other real estate projects, I'm always interested in this concept, this project always has the potential to succeed, I'm interested to join bounty, hopefully growing rapidly, good luck
BREM

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:25:52 PM

Friends, great news!
We have completed the testing of the smart contract and we are pleased to announce the launch of the smart contract !!!
We draw your attention: that we confirm the address of the contract by e-mail, when registering on the site for security of transactions!
Now it's enough to translate ETH to this address, and it will automatically issue to your purse the number of tokens you bought on preICO. The name of the token is BREMP. After the completion of the basic ICO, these tokens will automatically be replaced by BREM tokens.
1 BREMP = 1 BREM
In the Pre ICO phase, a bonus system operates from 50%
Pay attention DO NOT PUT ETH FROM THE PURSE OF THE EXCHANGE, in which case the smart contract will not be able to send your tokens to your purse address.
In the personal office of the site www.bremtoken.io the address of the smart contract is also placed.
All questions in our Telegram chat https://t.me/BREM_ICO
BREM

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

other real estate projects, I'm always interested in this concept, this project always has the potential to succeed, I'm interested to join bounty, hopefully growing rapidly, good luck

Thank you for your support! Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: