Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13154 times)
waiberz (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:05:29 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:13:26 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

i think it is simple because we only need to know what time we should work in trading and in bounty campaign and how long we need to finish or at least how long we need to online to finish that work. if our time is more than we expect then we must quit and we can continue the other day. i am doing trading in 1-2 hours in the morning, 1-2 in daylight, 1-2 in afternoon, 1-2 in night and before i sleep and i think i can follow this with good and i don't have any problem with this.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
darligo

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
Farquit

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

I am balancing my time in studies and bitcoining. I spent my time in reviewing and when I'm done, I almost comsume the time in earning bitcoin.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:51:11 AM

It doesn't really take a lot of time to read and to speculate the statistic and chart, it take around one hour to read the latest news and we can learn a lot of things while we do bounties, and to do trading, I usually do the simple trade which is the famous coin or the trend coin, and when it price falls I don't trade and if go up a little, I am going to sell it
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:56:37 AM

Twitter is my best friend. To get the most and the beat information about coins, I followed the official twitter tweets of my favorite coins as well as twitter accounts of analysts.

nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:17:33 AM

Good question. I always prefer to have a specific aim and perspective for my day, so I tend to plan ahead what amount of time I will give to trading. This doesn't always work out as planned of course, as the market is unpredictable, but sticking to the plan works pretty well for me in any area of life
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

Managing time is really difficult. I can say I am very busy person because I am college student. There are many school works that I always doing and also there are many jobs here in the cryptocurrency world that I am also doing.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:12:20 AM

Time management is difficult but if you are able to set your priorities and make daily routines on your everyday life then it would then be easy for you to manage your time. And I usually find time to do my own research on new tokens and altcoins during my longest free time which is after dinner when I'm at home already. If you have joined signature campaigns, you can post the required post counts on your free time like recess/break time for those who are still students and lunch time too. Time is gold, so make us of it if you are not doing anything.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:16:35 AM

Yes we do have lots of daily responsibilties and task to be done a certain day and time management for me is good since i can handle all the things without any problem. For now im somehow going full time on cryptoworld which i do make tradings,joining on bounties and other microjobs as long it gives me potential income later on and at the same time i didnt forget my responsibilities.Its hard on the very first days but later on my body got used to it.
MrMackin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:24:54 AM

Time management is difficult but if you are able to set your priorities and make daily routines on your everyday life then it would then be easy for you to manage your time. And I usually find time to do my own research on new tokens and altcoins during my longest free time which is after dinner when I'm at home already. If you have joined signature campaigns, you can post the required post counts on your free time like recess/break time for those who are still students and lunch time too. Time is gold, so make us of it if you are not doing anything.

I'm Retired and fortunate to have a lot of TIME on my hands to research altcoins.
Hamphser

Activity: 2450
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:32:23 AM

I'm Retired and fortunate to have a lot of TIME on my hands to research altcoins.
Good for you and its good to know that there are retired persons who are old enough do still engage on altcoin which is really a great thing. In my case i can still research up on altcoin in my spare time since making a research isnt really time consuming unlike on other task here online.Management of our time is suggested if you dont like to mess up the things around you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

I can say that time management is very difficult. That's why I create my own schedule. I have a time for my family, I have a time for cryptocurrency and I have a time in studying.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:53:09 PM

It really depends on your daily routine, If you had a work on daytime then bitcoins will be your sideline, Most of the students that are actually here is joining signature campaigns and they can post anytime with their cellphones online, Its easier in that way.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:54:45 PM

One day I divide 3 time:
1. morning I allocate my time to complete some bounty tasks.
2. during the day I allocate my time to research the best altcoin
3. at night I allocate my time to trade

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 770
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

It's hard to do trading if  we still doing our real job. I always miss  the right time to sell or buy. So I think trading in the night is good way.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:06:28 PM

I usually prioritize my time working with my bitcoin investment as I knew that knowing the updates with certain project that I support will very beneficial to my investment, regarding to my social life and obligation I'm also giving some time to cover what is needed to be done but most of the time I'm in front of my computer keep checking where to take my advantage to grow my portfolio.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:34:56 PM

One thing I have come to learn is that time management is the principal thing in any investment venture you’re going into. Without planning for your time and managing your time well, you would regret it.
Mahanton

Activity: 2674
Merit: 625

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:54:12 PM

One thing I have come to learn is that time management is the principal thing in any investment venture you’re going into. Without planning for your time and managing your time well, you would regret it.
You would surely regret it because those things you do invest will surely fail if it doesnt come with a proper plan and time management because these things are essential on this field.Searching on things in the internet isnt really hard thing to do and doesnt consume too much as long you do know what you are doing.You can handle this things with ease.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:04:11 PM

I do mine during breaks and free time. Since I have a day job, I prioritize it and do bounties and research after work. If you really love what you are doing, you will find time even on the busiest schedule.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: