Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Airalab - Aira  (Read 2936 times)
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:44:19 PM

i hope this project make a bounty program for bounty hunter.
thank you dev and team, i will keep follow developments on the tread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mariavasss

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:45:18 PM

And on which exchanges are you going to trade?

Hello!

Now we trading here: https://etherdelta.com/#AIRA-ETH

In future  may be our tokens will appear here: https://liqui.io
katerina.dobriborsci (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?

https://ethereum.org/

Hey guys! This weekend we had our first conference! That was great and we already have a short video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQusF1Cl_w4/
Pretty soon there will be a new more detailed video from the conference on our chanel on YouTube and a new post on Medium

Hi everyone! If you are interested we prepared a report on our conference on our channel
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:20:58 PM

Hi your Project sounds interesting. is there a bounty or do you need german Translation? Good Luck

Cheers

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:01:38 PM

There allready is a token with ticker AIR: AirToken.

Maybe change your ticker into "AIRA"?

Hello!

We noticed it, but our token is already being sold under such a name, it is recognised. It's not the best idea to change the name

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:03:59 PM

Katerina out of curiosity are you officially part of the team? Can't seem to see you on the team list on the Aira website.

Hello!

Yes, I am a junior research assistant at Airalab. The information on the website is updated sometimes. Now our web designer is very busy, but be sure, soon you will see the information about me on the website)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:06:24 PM

it can be a promising project. so, you must make the information about this project broadly. through campaign program may be.  Grin Grin

Hello! Thank you, we are doing our best to provide as mich information as possible!)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:12:09 PM

So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?

https://ethereum.org/

Hey guys! This weekend we had our first conference! That was great and we already have a short video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQusF1Cl_w4/
Pretty soon there will be a new more detailed video from the conference on our chanel on YouTube and a new post on Medium

Hi everyone! If you are interested we prepared a report on our conference on our channel

Attention!!!Hot from the oven! A new video) The CMO of our partner Drone Employee Vitaly Bulatov spend a little time and answered a couple of my questions. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the
video

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:17:46 PM

Smart contract address?

Hello! If you mean the adress of air token, you can find it  here
kollom

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:33:43 PM

software for telegram?
this can be interesting.

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

is it means auto trader platform that using smart contract? or the robot is some built-in application that use the token to work

Hello!

AIRA is neither a trader platform nor a robot. A part of AIRA will keep its part of the bargain on behalf of a robot in some way. AIRA is a platform based on Ethereum network. Any robots can be connected to it and offer there services

I know you like to spend time on YouTube Wink That's why we try to make a new video as often as possible. Airalab collaborates with many companies and we introduce you these projects step by step. Today I'd like to tell you about one more pertner: that's GoldMint. All you need to know about our partnership you can watch in the video on our channel
Please, don't cause panic! Cheesy Yes, the video is in Russian, but we took care of creating subtitles in English for you  Roll Eyes So, enjoy!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

is it means auto trader platform that using smart contract? or the robot is some built-in application that use the token to work

Hello!

AIRA is neither a trader platform nor a robot. A part of AIRA will keep its part of the bargain on behalf of a robot in some way. AIRA is a platform based on Ethereum network. Any robots can be connected to it and offer there services

I know you like to spend time on YouTube Wink That's why we try to make a new video as often as possible. Airalab collaborates with many companies and we introduce you these projects step by step. Today I'd like to tell you about one more pertner: that's GoldMint. All you need to know about our partnership you can watch in the video on our channel
Please, don't cause panic! Cheesy Yes, the video is in Russian, but we took care of creating subtitles in English for you  Roll Eyes So, enjoy!

I remember you were not glad that our conference was in Russian, but finally we got the translation of our CEO Sergey Lonshakov report, the report of the Airalab progressor Alexandr Kapitonov and the report of the developer and architector Alexandr Krupenkin. I hope it will be interesting for you to learn how we build robot economics in Russia!
mariavasss

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:56:16 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 12:08:07 PM by mariavasss

Hello!

Please, don't cause panic! Cheesy Yes, the video is in Russian, but we took care of creating subtitles in English for you  Roll Eyes So, enjoy!

I remember you were not glad that our conference was in Russian, but finally we got the translation of our CEO Sergey Lonshakov report, the report of the Airalab progressor Alexandr Kapitonov and the report of the developer and architector Alexandr Krupenkin. I hope it will be interesting for you to learn how we build robot economics in Russia!

Hi everyone!!!
Watch a new video on our YouTube channel to be in touch of Airalab working activity in Summer'17. Hope you enjoy Wink
MaoChao
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1133

Get Some!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:44:45 PM

Please add link in first post
https://etherdelta.com/#AIRA-ETH

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

Hello!

We have participated at the conference IROS 2017! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r69ur4NV4E&feature=youtu.be/

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:48:49 AM

Hello!

Hi! If you watched the previous video you noticed that I as standing behind the lecturing desk and talking about smth))) So that was the report of Airalab co-founder Alexandr Kapitonov who couldn't come to Vancouver and asked me to substitute him. That report was about how Airalab started its work, what ideas and principles we have, what goals we want to achieve, what we already reached and what we are going to do in the nearest future, about our partners and collaboration. If you are interested, follow the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tms_oCWYuAE&feature=youtu.be/
mariavasss

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

Hello!

We have participated at the conference IROS 2017! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r69ur4NV4E&feature=youtu.be/

Hi everyone! If you still don't know that we are going to visit Europe with our Rally Show, this
article
is for you. And, of course, you are welcome to join us!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:26:52 PM

Hello!

Hi! If you watched the previous video you noticed that I as standing behind the lecturing desk and talking about smth))) So that was the report of Airalab co-founder Alexandr Kapitonov who couldn't come to Vancouver and asked me to substitute him. That report was about how Airalab started its work, what ideas and principles we have, what goals we want to achieve, what we already reached and what we are going to do in the nearest future, about our partners and collaboration. If you are interested, follow the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tms_oCWYuAE&feature=youtu.be/

Hello! A new article for you!
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

Any bounty or airdrop? Good luck dev angd team.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
awardotter

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:51:40 AM

I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: