Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Be $100 Tomorrow!  (Read 2927 times)
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

I am sure that if bitcoin drops till 100 usd, it can not stop there. If it drops that much we may understand that there is a big problem on blockchain or algorhtym. So all crypto coins would be useless in such situation

turn the page

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:07:50 PM

Look the price bitcoin is now 4200 dollars. And I think 100 dollars for bitcoin it will not happen in this year or maybe next few years . Maybe it will happen in the after decade but I hope it will not happen. But if its happen I will buy more bitcoin so I can make a lot of money in the future. Increasing and decreasing price have both benefits. So dont worry if the price decrease . More bitcoin more profit to come.

I don't think the price of Bitcoin will ever drop that low again. I don't think it will ever drop below $2000. Even that would be considered a huge drop compared to current prices above $4200. That would be a drop of more than 50%.

I do expect some kind of correction soon, but I think high prices are here to stay. There are too many people investing now and buying at these high prices for the price to completely collapse.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

I am sure that if bitcoin drops till 100 usd, it can not stop there. If it drops that much we may understand that there is a big problem on blockchain or algorhtym. So all crypto coins would be useless in such situation

How do expect the bitcoin price to 100$ when the price is on the marching to 5000$. There was dump happened in the year 2013 but there is no chance that bitcoin to touch the ground price again.
You hold the bitcoins you have with you. It will double and triple the value you see now in the market price chart.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:24:12 PM

Look the price bitcoin is now 4200 dollars. And I think 100 dollars for bitcoin it will not happen in this year or maybe next few years . Maybe it will happen in the after decade but I hope it will not happen. But if its happen I will buy more bitcoin so I can make a lot of money in the future. Increasing and decreasing price have both benefits. So dont worry if the price decrease . More bitcoin more profit to come.

I don't think the price of Bitcoin will ever drop that low again. I don't think it will ever drop below $2000. Even that would be considered a huge drop compared to current prices above $4200. That would be a drop of more than 50%.

I do expect some kind of correction soon, but I think high prices are here to stay. There are too many people investing now and buying at these high prices for the price to completely collapse.
By considering all the faithful adopters of bitcoin, I guess OP must be have forgot to add "k" in the title after $100 lol. Bitcoin is going strongly hence we are all heading toward $100k levels and not just toward $100 levels. Even bitcoin prices may go down below $4000 levels then we can see lots of new investors coming into buy more. Hence never ever it will be possible to hit any prices lower than $1500 too (in any extreme conditions too).
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:25:19 PM

How do expect the bitcoin price to 100$ when the price is on the marching to 5000$. There was dump happened in the year 2013 but there is no chance that bitcoin to touch the ground price again.
You hold the bitcoins you have with you. It will double and triple the value you see now in the market price chart.
Its impossible to happen right now that i think more people are supporting bitcoin and using including my friends and my cousin that i already refer bitcoin to use for online shopping and earn for internet marketing for business purposes.
So it is impossible to happen that we can see the price will crash in that value even in 1k is impossible to happen right now..
If you can seen bitcoin is more impression and the trends is really high.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:17:15 PM

Its impossible to happen right now that i think more people are supporting bitcoin and using including my friends and my cousin that i already refer bitcoin to use for online shopping and earn for internet marketing for business purposes.
So it is impossible to happen that we can see the price will crash in that value even in 1k is impossible to happen right now..
If you can seen bitcoin is more impression and the trends is really high.
frim it's value now $4594 , that will be impossible . This week, and almist every week of this month btc puts record and when it dumps it doesn't goes low. Btc will never go down less than of its value now since many businesses relying into it now.

s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:08:42 PM

Hope that will happen that bitcoin down to 100$ but i think it not gonna be happen. Because many user of bitcoin and there's a big holder i think they don't want it to happen.
If that happen bitcoin will become useless.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:19:39 PM

Reading the last posts of this thread, it is evident to me that the majority only writes answers based on the title of the thread, without taking the trouble to read the content.

It is clear that OP was being sarcastic about those who continually speculate about the decline of bitcoin sowing uncertainty and doubts about bitcoin. And it is also evident that those who like to share these apocalyptic predictions against any eventual correction in the price of bitcoin should take some basic lessons of economic theory to understand that price never behaves in a linear way, but in waves, so corrections will always occur now and when the bitcoin price is worth a million dollars.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:34:29 PM

I am getting tired of all these posts in this forum expressing apprehension over the current dip that Bitcoin got into. Rather than spread FUD, we should see the history of Bitcoin and by doing so we could realize that this is quite normal. There had been many price corrections in the past and there can be in the future.

Those new to Bitcoin have to just relax and hold on to their Bitcoin as soon our beloved coin can be back on surging. Remember that any dip in price can mean an opportunity for many to beef up their Bitcoin hoard...and that in turn will re-energize the whole market and before we know it Bitcoin is again slowly climbing up the hill.

Would you like to Bitcoin to go down as $100? Of course yes, so that we can all buy as many Bitcoin as we want. Though it is just a dream...it might not happen.
It will be depends if we buy bitcoins in very cheap price at $100 because there is a chance that bitcoin will be die soon and that is why there is still value because there are bitcoin was stuck or those bitcoin are in nowhere where sending bitcoin in the wrong place and never get them back or use the,..
If the price from the present price was drop until $100 value its impossible people will buy bitcoins again back that i think they will think that this is the end of bitcoin and it will never rise up again..
unless if all bitcoin user transfer into bitcoin cash that i think they will stay long if ever it will happen..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and so is the market. Thus, Bitcoin won't be falling to $100 in one day if such circumstances occur. The beauty of decentralized market is that nobody is controlling the price. Bitcoin doesn't have binary future means it is not like either it would rise or dies. Until there is trust among people Bitcoin will survive and right now it will rather grow due to increased demand.
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:32:24 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and so is the market. Thus, Bitcoin won't be falling to $100 in one day if such circumstances occur. The beauty of decentralized market is that nobody is controlling the price. Bitcoin doesn't have binary future means it is not like either it would rise or dies. Until there is trust among people Bitcoin will survive and right now it will rather grow due to increased demand.

I think that in the next few years we will not talk about the death of bitcoin. It is actively developing. And now its price goes up. I can not imagine a situation in which the price could fall to $ 100.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:13:07 PM

I think that in the next few years we will not talk about the death of bitcoin. It is actively developing. And now its price goes up. I can not imagine a situation in which the price could fall to $ 100.
It's hard to believe that bitcoin price is fall down into $100 however, there's a possibility that it happen but I'm not sure when?. Because for now bitcoin is in demand into different countries of the world and I also believe that bitcoin for now is healthy.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:16:14 PM

Tlday price is already 4600 dollars and for sure it will continue to increase before end of this year 2017. We dont know when the exact date when the price reach 100 dollars but I hope as of now the price will increase. Maybe it will happen the price 100 dollars after few decades . So on that year we our now a millionaire person. If that happen we can buy a lo5 of bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:59:45 PM

If bitcoin decrease into that cheap maybe it will be pumped one week after look what bitcoin reach now and people think that bitcoin will become the same way when the price nump automatically they become rich people will use and buy bitcoin to reason to become in demand and raise up the volume again
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:31:27 AM

very difficult to think about it. it can even be said that bitcoin prices tend to rise. although down, the price will not reach the price of $ 100. well, although it is possible, no one expects it to happen.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:13:20 AM

I am getting tired of all these posts in this forum expressing apprehension over the current dip that Bitcoin got into. Rather than spread FUD, we should see the history of Bitcoin and by doing so we could realize that this is quite normal. There had been many price corrections in the past and there can be in the future.

Those new to Bitcoin have to just relax and hold on to their Bitcoin as soon our beloved coin can be back on surging. Remember that any dip in price can mean an opportunity for many to beef up their Bitcoin hoard...and that in turn will re-energize the whole market and before we know it Bitcoin is again slowly climbing up the hill.

Would you like to Bitcoin to go down as $100? Of course yes, so that we can all buy as many Bitcoin as we want. Though it is just a dream...it might not happen.
Though it might not happen there are many people wants to go down that price. What if there are sabotage that bitcoin will decrease in that kind of amount?? If it will ever happen once this year and in a couple of days the price also increase 20x or more then those who buy or invest at that moment will be instantly reach by this year but as you say it is just a dream that might never happen but I think a $1000 is more of a reality and that is what I've been waiting to happen this year.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

Are you joking? There's a clear reason why these people do this. They are trying to manipulate the market. There's always a fear-based group out there that's trying to push everybody around and manipulative trying to get them to do this or do that all based on the fact they're going to go tomorrow. I wouldn't even bother touching on these people.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

Are you joking? There's a clear reason why these people do this. They are trying to manipulate the market. There's always a fear-based group out there that's trying to push everybody around and manipulative trying to get them to do this or do that all based on the fact they're going to go tomorrow. I wouldn't even bother touching on these people.

Yes .it's not at all possible to see that value ever.Bitcoin is the king of all altcoin.Yesterday the price of bitcoin is 4300$.Now it's 4157$.So it will soon reach the Value of 4500$.Their is no doubt in that. If you want to see the value of 100$ means,it will ever or never possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:44:29 PM

For those who uses bitcoin as a payment method and exchange their fiat money at the time when they want to pay something with bitcoin, it doesn't anyway not play any role if bitcoin will be $100 tomorrow.

Only the traders and those who use it as a value storage are crying now after it has lost 10% of its value!

It's clear that gold is an unlike more stable value storage and the market cap also confirms this.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:40:27 PM

I would surely get bitcoins if it were to go down below 100 $ even it is goes below 1000$ I would buy, the thing is after it goes up people will never buy btc and put their trust in bitcoin as an investment because a strong coin like that would never fall back that low, it has to do with stupid governments making laws in order to screw peoples freedom in trade for their power and money, also bitcoin was supposed to be decentralized but miners and other fools having big amounts manipulating the market fully, you know what I am sick of ? Of this stupidity!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: