Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348257 times)
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:57:31 AM

So far, i still have this token in my wallet. Sadly, i've missed the bull market at that time when the price hit at almost $3. Now, this token has no value and i think i will just keep it as a collection in my wallet.

I was not surprised when I saw the free tokens increased to $3 and then disappeared and died
The developer only wants to get a lot of money, after getting what he wants then he leaves
Maybe he is planning a new project  Cool

The founder of this coin was a popular Indian trader. I used to follow him too at telegram and facebook for some insights. A very reliable person. I maybe mistaken but I saw him posting to support this coin during the launch. There was no ICO and this was distributed by airdrops. I felt sad for those that lost money trading this token. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:25:52 PM

So far, i still have this token in my wallet. Sadly, i've missed the bull market at that time when the price hit at almost $3. Now, this token has no value and i think i will just keep it as a collection in my wallet.

I was not surprised when I saw the free tokens increased to $3 and then disappeared and died
The developer only wants to get a lot of money, after getting what he wants then he leaves

The founder of this coin was a popular Indian trader. I used to follow him too at telegram and facebook for some insights. A very reliable person. I maybe mistaken but I saw him posting to support this coin during the launch. There was no ICO and this was distributed by airdrops. I felt sad for those that lost money trading this token. 

Everybody may lose money even in a rising star project, so we need to diversify away risk.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:26:07 PM

Everybody may lose money even in a rising star project, so we need to diversify away risk.
there are some who must be known before joining the ICO project,
don't let you get a sad case like Titanium, Centra or POS Tokens, you have to learn first

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:12:22 PM

there are some who must be known before joining the ICO project,
don't let you get a sad case like Titanium, Centra or POS Tokens, you have to learn first

True! Learn first before you think about earning on this Industry,

Postoken has been a great learning experience for me during the bull run last December 2017.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:18:19 AM

Yes maybe you're right, I don't blame the developer
I just want to remind other traders not to be tempted when free tokens increase by more than 1000%
There are many scenarios there that might trap anyone
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:20:51 PM

Yes maybe you're right, I don't blame the developer
I just want to remind other traders not to be tempted when free tokens increase by more than 1000%
There are many scenarios there that might trap anyone

Yes, but it was very difficult to fight this temptation. Opportunities were missed. What can you do, human factors. I am sure that those who were present during the last growth of the market will treat the next growth differently.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:27:23 PM

who is not tempted if a project with a huge price of tokens rises so rapidly. and finally buying the token then hopes to grow to get results. Don't know whether the project will progress or vice versa. I also still have a post. I keep it and don't know what it is for. what is only for wallet fillers.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:56:46 PM

who is not tempted if a project with a huge price of tokens rises so rapidly. and finally buying the token then hopes to grow to get results. Don't know whether the project will progress or vice versa. I also still have a post. I keep it and don't know what it is for. what is only for wallet fillers.

I wonder if this thread will ever die?  Grin
People seem to have huge bags of this token which makes them keep the unrealistic hope of the dev returning from scam land.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:02:41 PM

I'm just saying that I was tempted by these project. Everything looked pretty promising.
Now I am sure that this project has no future. Look, their site has long been down. The dev is silent like a fish. Community trust is lost. Of course there is no price, as and volumes. There is no one who would like to bring it back to life.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:16:31 PM

I'm just saying that I was tempted by these project. Everything looked pretty promising.
Now I am sure that this project has no future. Look, their site has long been down. The dev is silent like a fish. Community trust is lost. Of course there is no price, as and volumes. There is no one who would like to bring it back to life.
Their CEO has been away for a long time and just saw how difficult the people in this community are miserable in making money back,
I hope the CEO of POS Tokens can realize

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:02:31 PM

Their CEO has been away for a long time and just saw how difficult the people in this community are miserable in making money back,
I hope the CEO of POS Tokens can realize

CEO would have stopped watching this thread and moved on to his next scam project, only the users who got scammed are in hope that some one will come and start this project so that they can atleast get their invested amount.

But sorry to say it is good to move on to next project and just forget the loss happen due to this project. Their is no hope in this project.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:24:12 PM

CEO would have stopped watching this thread and moved on to his next scam project, only the users who got scammed are in hope that some one will come and start this project so that they can atleast get their invested amount.

But sorry to say it is good to move on to next project and just forget the loss happen due to this project. Their is no hope in this project.

The dev made a good money from this project during the last bull run. That could be one of the reason why he stop working on the project when he already have enough Bitcoins that will last for the remaining years of his miserable life.

But who knows if he is now working on another project
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:03:07 PM

The dev made a good money from this project during the last bull run. That could be one of the reason why he stop working on the project when he already have enough Bitcoins that will last for the remaining years of his miserable life.

But who knows if he is now working on another project
Why not. What will prevent him from making such a scheme. He even can take into account the fact that investors have become more cautious and careful.
Now can not finance without checking everything thoroughly. But many people are lazy, and prefer to trust and not check. And I do not blame them for this, because I am the same.
But we will fix it. Devs like this will teach us how to do business right.
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:50:14 PM

I didn’t have a lot of effort for this token, it was airdrop. But one way or another I have it.
I see that people, here, write about a lot. But it seems to me that most likely, it will be, just, garbage in my wallet.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:18:02 PM

I didn’t have a lot of effort for this token, it was airdrop. But one way or another I have it.
I see that people, here, write about a lot. But it seems to me that most likely, it will be, just, garbage in my wallet.

Yes, it's garbage right now, since it's abandoned. It happens when you create a token with no uses case, it was just a nice idea (staking your tokens via smart contract)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:36:16 PM

so this thread is still a lot of people who expressed their disappointment until now, amazing even though the community is a lot but the dev has left this project.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:44:07 PM

so this thread is still a lot of people who expressed their disappointment until now, amazing even though the community is a lot but the dev has left this project.

Yes, I am surprised  how often people comment here considering this token is completely dead. Maybe it is some sort of stress relief.  Grin
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:26:33 PM

Yes, I am surprised  how often people comment here considering this token is completely dead. Maybe it is some sort of stress relief.  Grin
I see here two options for this:
   1People hope that this will somehow come to life.
   2And just a large community, and people did not follow the project, to see this situation before.
  I am here because I like to read, sometimes fantastic theories about the future development of this project. Smiley
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:56:36 AM

2And just a large community, and people did not follow the project, to see this situation before.
  I am here because I like to read, sometimes fantastic theories about the future development of this project. Smiley

Probably its the hope that the project dev team will come back again when the next bull run starts.

Still the coins perfectly working, we can still mine POS if we want to hit the stake button. i havent touch mine and its already reach its max of 90 days stake age.

The problem now is the Exchange to sell the POS rewards.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:29:55 PM

Probably its the hope that the project dev team will come back again when the next bull run starts.

Still the coins perfectly working, we can still mine POS if we want to hit the stake button. i havent touch mine and its already reach its max of 90 days stake age.

The problem now is the Exchange to sell the POS rewards.

I don't know, friend, what hope do you mean. The site has long been down. There is only one exchanger CoinExchange, with zero trading volume. It's amazing how it has not received delisting so far.
It seems to me that this is the end, and there will be no return.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 »
  Print  

Jump to: