Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348024 times)
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:57:27 PM

Hi
tell me please  what I have to do to see my tockens in the wallet, howevermy status is accepted and transaction is completed.

Check your address here
https://etherscan.io/
https://ethplorer.io/
Enter your eth addres in the column and press enter or write here your eth address we will help check it out  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:58:38 PM

I will not lie down until I begin round 2 airdrop Grin
for the first token went for a long time, but on the whole everything is fine!
Thank you Dev)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:04:02 PM

what is the mining result calculated in a day? and how long I have to do it

Coinage, from the OP, is calculated as (number of days X no. of tokens) hence if you have 100 tokens after 3 days they mature. In 30 days your coinage would be 3000.
3000 in the calculator yields 6.3POS as rewards.
therefore in a year from 100 tokens you get 75.6 POS

That's 75% ROI as opposed to 100% in the first year on the OP.

Dev please clarify.

Good calculation and observation by FreshB,
I'm waiting to see the Developers response to this disparity because the OP said that first year is going to be 100%ROI and from the calculation it seems it is 75%
L

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

What do I need to have to get this airdrop?

Just a MEW account?

Do I need to have ETH also?
hagn77

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

Step-by-Step Tutorial to PoSToken PoS Mining -  Fast & Easy

Hi, community

We make a step-by-step tutorial on how to start PoSToken PoS mining. Hope this helpful to you!
Any Ethereum wallet can be used to interact with smart contracts. In the example below we use MyEtherWallet.com to tell you how to start PoSToken PoS mining and get some reward.

1.Go to MyEtherWallet

2.Click "Contracts"
https://i.imgur.com/qaVDlDD.png

3.Input Contract Address & Contract ABI, then Click "Access" Button.

Contract Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
ABI/JSON Interface:[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

https://i.imgur.com/kA0l6JH.png

4.Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.

https://i.imgur.com/ElxHkh2.png

5.Click "Generate transaction" Button to Start PoS Mining
Make sure to set the GAS limit to 200,000

https://i.imgur.com/joysAOQ.png

Should I have my POStoken on an separate ERC20 address or can it be on a ERC20 address with some other coins?
Has the contract access to all other coins on the same wallet address as well?

thx BR Harry
diamondox

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

I got 20 tokens. Many thanks
navigatorus

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

Guys, the developers,the tokens I got.Thank you very much.I continue to update my translation in accordance with all your updates.I'm glad to participate in your project.Good luck to you.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:44:59 PM

Hi
tell me please  what I have to do to see my tockens in the wallet, howevermy status is accepted and transaction is completed.

Check your address here
https://etherscan.io/
https://ethplorer.io/
Enter your eth addres in the column and press enter or write here your eth address we will help check it out  Smiley

thank you
i see my transactions
I mean what I have to do to add tockens here http://prntscr.com/gmb144
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

I got 15 POS tokens, thank you dev  Smiley

Waiting for another airdrop.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

Interesting how fast orders have been placed on ether delta, I am proud to be one of the first buyers of this coin! I suggest everyone to sell their coins, I want to buy them now cheap!

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:00:03 PM

Hi, community

We make a step-by-step tutorial on how to start PoSToken PoS mining. Hope this helpful to you!
Any Ethereum wallet can be used to interact with smart contracts. In the example below we use MyEtherWallet.com to tell you how to start PoSToken PoS mining and get some reward.

1.Go to MyEtherWallet

2.Click "Contracts"

3.Input Contract Address & Contract ABI, then Click "Access" Button.

Contract Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
ABI/JSON Interface:[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4.Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.

5.Click "Generate transaction" Button to Start PoS Mining
Make sure to set the GAS limit to 200,000

Thanks for the clarification and for the airdrop, dev! I'll be keeping an eye on this coin.
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:44:35 PM

What do I need to have to get this airdrop?

Just a MEW account?

Do I need to have ETH also?

Just an eth address.. MEW is great. You can have some gas to transfer tokens. Then sit back and wait for the announcement for the next airdrop.

You can buy from ED at the moment. Price is spiking.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:27:33 PM

However, the basic premise of starting PoS mining is that you should have held some PoSToken for a period of time, greater than or equal to The Minimum Coin Age. Then you can start PoS mining by:
I am a little bit confused about the coin age. Will the coin age also rise while mining or rather after triggering the mining process? Is it better to wait 90 days, because I would receive more rewards then or it doesn't matter?

BTC IS KING!
vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:39:00 PM

Hi dev, I am writing to let you that you did not upgrade my account, so I did not receive all my coin my account upgraded from member to full member so I deserved some additional token
My ether address is: 0xa1dF9dC77D5aC3fb04Ec6580fdDaE62F397Cd2bd
Thank u dev
troneejack

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:51:43 PM

Liked the name POSTOKEN, the development of this project until 2018, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.
Frinky

Activity: 298
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

However, the basic premise of starting PoS mining is that you should have held some PoSToken for a period of time, greater than or equal to The Minimum Coin Age. Then you can start PoS mining by:
I am a little bit confused about the coin age. Will the coin age also rise while mining or rather after triggering the mining process? Is it better to wait 90 days, because I would receive more rewards then or it doesn't matter?

I have the same question, do I have to write the number of days I keep my coin multiplied by my coins?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
trilldebeest

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:27:33 PM

I am really impressed with your project and can see PoSToken being a PoS pioneer of sorts Smiley Sadly i missed out on the first air-drop but would love to participate in the second one!

You are very clever to utilize the smart contract to trigger token mining when you send more POS to your wallet. So this way, your coinage resets and then all of your POS (including the freshly mined POS and the POS sent to the wallet) can restart being counted for coinage at the same time.

Will the entire stack of coins require 3 days again before being able to be mined, or will only the new POS (freshly mined POS and POS that was sent to the wallet that triggered the mining) be needing the 3 days? If they all need 3 days again before more can be mined, then it definitely makes more sense to wait 90 days before doing it

Another question: How are you making any money from this promising project? I sure hope you profit handsomely sir
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:16:31 AM

Is the next round of airdrop already scheduled? Didn't manage to arrive in time for the precious ones...
MarkAvatar

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:01:54 AM

Sorry for very late reply, I got my tokens now, thank you very much!
kabukabu

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:05:25 AM

What are the mining rewards calculated in a day? and how long I have to do it

My coinage will be 4050 token-days after I hold 45 POS for 90days.
Inputting 4050 in your calculator display 8.5
Does it mean that I receive 8.5 POS in a month if I start pos minig right now?
If so,I receive 102 POS in the next year.ROI is 226%.That’s impressive!
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 521 »
  Print  

Jump to: