Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AbjCoin(ABJ)-Decentralized Blockchain Solution For Nigerians  (Read 6988 times)
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:30:39 AM

Has ABJ coin not signature bounty? It is the most important channel at bitcointalk that helps the coin introduce to the community. Must download wallet before i want to register an account?

We will introduce bounty . Also you must not download wallet to register . You can participate in ICO without PC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOHunt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:00:09 AM

Can you provide team details and token distribution? Thanks
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:06:03 AM

Yes! This is a Nigerian project, and Coin distribution is stated in the white paper. You can send PM for all details.
www.abjcoin.org

doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:14:35 AM

are we still able to do our  mining solo with cpu?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
ICOHunt

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

Yes! This is a Nigerian project, and Coin distribution is stated in the white paper. You can send PM for all details.
www.abjcoin.org

Token distribution is not stated in the whiteppaer. You do however say what you will use the funds raised for.

Understand that the project is Nigerian. Please provide team details. Only 12.5% of ICOs are anonymous and the probability of anonymous projects being a scam is extremely high.

Please let investors know who they are investing in.

Thanks
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:29:27 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 12:20:38 PM by Abjcoin Blockchain

www.abjcoin.org

Token distribution is not stated in the whiteppaer. You do however say what you will use the funds raised for.

Understand that the project is Nigerian. Please provide team details. Only 12.5% of ICOs are anonymous and the probability of anonymous projects being a scam is extremely high.

Thanks

It is available in the white paper.

ICOHunt

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:43:30 AM

www.abjcoin.org

Thanks

Yes sure will!We made it known to the public from day one and our reasons. Also all teams will be made known.

When is day one? You're raising money from today right? So you should tell investors the info now given today is day 1?
guangrongzhigou

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

Can you tell me the current ICO progress?
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:19:26 PM

This is first day already and ICO is doing so great! You can check details in https//:www.abjcoin.com/ico/

ICOHunt

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:47:27 PM

This is first day already and ICO is doing so great! You can check details in https//:www.abjcoin.com/ico/

Any update on team members?
guangrongzhigou

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:51:18 PM

I did not see where the progress was prompted.
guangrongzhigou

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

The configuration file does not exist.
Huh
Page can not be accessed
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

This is first day already and ICO is doing so great! You can check details in https//:www.abjcoin.org/ico/
The configuration file does not exist.
Huh
Page can not be accessed

All details about ICO, current amount raised and participants are stated in www.abjcoin.org/ico/

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:07:22 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 12:21:25 PM by Abjcoin Blockchain

Yes on the white paper.

luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:27:48 PM

what is rpc port dev
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:54:35 AM

ICO day 1 went successfully ,thanks to all who supported and  participated in AbjCoin ICO day 1.  Abjcoin Official Block Explorer and Mining pool will soon be launched for everyone according to our Roadmap.

For live ICO updates visit www.abjcoin.org/ico/
To participate in ICO log to www.abjcoin.com
28 days left to ICO ending.

Thank you!

ICOHunt

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:13:39 PM

ICO day 1 went successfully ,thanks to all who supported and  participated in AbjCoin ICO day 1.  Abjcoin Official Block Explorer and Mining pool will soon be launched for everyone according to our Roadmap.

For live ICO updates visit www.abjcoin.org/ico/
To participate in ICO log to www.abjcoin.com
28 days left to ICO ending.

Thank you!

Any update on your team members? It is now day 2. Thanks
luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:47:07 AM

So do you have your own exchange? and you will open it when ICO end?
nicewoody69

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:46:45 AM

Yes! We stated this is structural for now,and all details will be on physical launch date. This is important in our country system.

ABJadmin,

This has been circulating on social media what do you have to say about it

''SCAM ALERT: TEN REASONS WHY NIGERIANS SHOULD BEWARE OF ABJCOIN -ABJCOIN.ORG

1. There is no single information on those behind the coin or the project. No names, no addresses, no past records of dealings in the crypto space, no nothing. This is a well known scammers technique. Obviously something sinister is going on with ABJcoin.

2. Unlike other ICO's past and present, they all have at least one minute video explaining the project and introducing the people behind it. With ABJcoin, there is no video. What are they trying to hide?

3. On bitcointalk.org when the Admin of ABJcoin was asked about those behind the project, his response was..."This is by structure, so no one can lay claims to the project. It is 100% Pan-African project. Keep following up it development." ...let break it down

a. if it's by structure so that no one can lay claims to the coin, why the ICO? Why not go the Satoshi way? Why collect peoples money? why premine 30% of the coin?
 (that is if he hasn't mined 90% of it with the intention of dumping it if the coin manages to hit an exchange. Note most scam developers use yobit exchange. 95% of the coins there are scam and are on 1 satoshi.

b. the scan developer also claims ABJcoin is 100% Pan-African Project...Hahahahaha. The name of the coin doesn't even sound Pan-African, everything about it sounds Nigeria. Moreover, why is the so called Pan -African Project not making News Headlines or at least present in the News Media?

c. like the saying goes, if it is too good to be true, then it's definitely not true. Did you guys read the bogus claims in the project, like integrate into banking instution, list "ABJcoin on global stock market", ABJcoin ATM, etc...hahahahaha the global stock market got me rolling, not to mention the banking institution integration.

4. the scam developer even copied the codes of bitconnect.co and he failed to edit it before releasing it on the internet. Check the first page of bitcointalk.org

5. His account on [Suspicious link removed] with a view to creating awareness since the ICO is start date is less than 72 hours. That he also did with a new account. The tread on bitcointalk.org is more like a ghost land because people have seen the scam he intends to roll out.

6. The whole scam project has no Nigerian Orgin. It seems to be Russian.

7. The coin is not offering any thing new in the crypto space. The developers sole purpose is to rob Nigerians of their hard earned money.

8. Even the web page design is so poor and the relevant information about the website are hidden. Check scamadviser.com the report is horrible. The owners identity is hidden, the owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity, high Number Of Suspicous Websites On This Server (check the server tab), the website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.

9. The scam developers are now going public as the ICO is less than 72 hours away so that people will not have time to ask questions or query inconsistencies.

10. Do not look at the upvotes on bitcointalk.org. They were either bought or posted by their accomplices or even posted from hacked accounts. A couple of times they have tried to hack my bitcointalk.org account.

This is ovbiously another Mavrodi Scam (MMM) presenting itself with a different face. Another economy drainer from the pit of Hell.

Beware Nigerians. Spend your hard earned money wisely. Even if you have got so much spare cash, please don't throw it away by investing in this 100% scam, instead visit an orphanage or even a clinic and touch somebody's life.''

Admin what do you have to say and don't you think $45 million is too much for this project and why is there no soft cap for this project putting into consideration the poor performance of the ICO thus far going by the amount raised.

Lastly I have not heard of anyone one who is successfully mining this coin or has the coin been 100% premined?

Too many holes in this project, too many red flags.
ICOHunt

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:46:21 AM

Yes! We stated this is structural for now,and all details will be on physical launch date. This is important in our country system.

ABJadmin,

This has been circulating on social media what do you have to say about it

''SCAM ALERT: TEN REASONS WHY NIGERIANS SHOULD BEWARE OF ABJCOIN -ABJCOIN.ORG

1. There is no single information on those behind the coin or the project. No names, no addresses, no past records of dealings in the crypto space, no nothing. This is a well known scammers technique. Obviously something sinister is going on with ABJcoin.

2. Unlike other ICO's past and present, they all have at least one minute video explaining the project and introducing the people behind it. With ABJcoin, there is no video. What are they trying to hide?

3. On bitcointalk.org when the Admin of ABJcoin was asked about those behind the project, his response was..."This is by structure, so no one can lay claims to the project. It is 100% Pan-African project. Keep following up it development." ...let break it down

a. if it's by structure so that no one can lay claims to the coin, why the ICO? Why not go the Satoshi way? Why collect peoples money? why premine 30% of the coin?
 (that is if he hasn't mined 90% of it with the intention of dumping it if the coin manages to hit an exchange. Note most scam developers use yobit exchange. 95% of the coins there are scam and are on 1 satoshi.

b. the scan developer also claims ABJcoin is 100% Pan-African Project...Hahahahaha. The name of the coin doesn't even sound Pan-African, everything about it sounds Nigeria. Moreover, why is the so called Pan -African Project not making News Headlines or at least present in the News Media?

c. like the saying goes, if it is too good to be true, then it's definitely not true. Did you guys read the bogus claims in the project, like integrate into banking instution, list "ABJcoin on global stock market", ABJcoin ATM, etc...hahahahaha the global stock market got me rolling, not to mention the banking institution integration.

4. the scam developer even copied the codes of bitconnect.co and he failed to edit it before releasing it on the internet. Check the first page of bitcointalk.org

5. His account on [Suspicious link removed] with a view to creating awareness since the ICO is start date is less than 72 hours. That he also did with a new account. The tread on bitcointalk.org is more like a ghost land because people have seen the scam he intends to roll out.

6. The whole scam project has no Nigerian Orgin. It seems to be Russian.

7. The coin is not offering any thing new in the crypto space. The developers sole purpose is to rob Nigerians of their hard earned money.

8. Even the web page design is so poor and the relevant information about the website are hidden. Check scamadviser.com the report is horrible. The owners identity is hidden, the owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity, high Number Of Suspicous Websites On This Server (check the server tab), the website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.

9. The scam developers are now going public as the ICO is less than 72 hours away so that people will not have time to ask questions or query inconsistencies.

10. Do not look at the upvotes on bitcointalk.org. They were either bought or posted by their accomplices or even posted from hacked accounts. A couple of times they have tried to hack my bitcointalk.org account.

This is ovbiously another Mavrodi Scam (MMM) presenting itself with a different face. Another economy drainer from the pit of Hell.

Beware Nigerians. Spend your hard earned money wisely. Even if you have got so much spare cash, please don't throw it away by investing in this 100% scam, instead visit an orphanage or even a clinic and touch somebody's life.''

Admin what do you have to say and don't you think $45 million is too much for this project and why is there no soft cap for this project putting into consideration the poor performance of the ICO thus far going by the amount raised.

Lastly I have not heard of anyone one who is successfully mining this coin or has the coin been 100% premined?

Too many holes in this project, too many red flags.

I think what you miss in your analysis is if you look on their website: https://abjcoin.org/ you will quite clearly see that ABJCoin is "Better Than Any Blockchain". So in my mind that makes ABJCoin 100% a safe investment. I've already cashed out all my other cryptos.

Also the amount raised and the number of participants is totally bogus on their website. But once again, I'm not too concerned about that as ABJCoin is better than any blockchain so I feel safe putting all my life savings into this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: