Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57596 times)
mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

Hi.   Pre-sales starts today, in just few moments will start processing the white list and send personal invitations for the participation.

Please note.   Emails about presale will be ONLY from em@snov.io.    In the e-mail you will get an special link to the page on our site on the domain ico.snov.io where you may confirm the wallet number.

White list is processed manually, and you may get the invitation not today, but with a delay. 

For any questions, feel free to contact me by email em@snov.io about any pre-sale and any ICO questions.

That seems really awesome! Just look what I've found a few minutes ago: "First-day participants will receive a bonus of 15% tokens to their purchases."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluefuck

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

Hi snov.io - on the day of the ico - Are the tokens going to be distributed immediately? (I pay my ether - do I get my tokens back automatically the same day?)
secondly - are the tokens going to be transferable immediately (or are they going to be frozen for some time period)? thank you
PYneer

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:26:47 PM

Hi.   Pre-sales starts today, in just few moments will start processing the white list and send personal invitations for the participation.

Please note.   Emails about presale will be ONLY from em@snov.io.    In the e-mail you will get an special link to the page on our site on the domain ico.snov.io where you may confirm the wallet number.

White list is processed manually, and you may get the invitation not today, but with a delay. 

For any questions, feel free to contact me by email em@snov.io about any pre-sale and any ICO questions.

That seems really awesome! Just look what I've found a few minutes ago: "First-day participants will receive a bonus of 15% tokens to their purchases."
hey, could u please send me a link where have u find it?.... thanx

bluefuck

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

medik29 - on the day of the ico - Are the tokens going to be distributed immediately? (I pay my ether - do I get my tokens back automatically the same day?)
secondly - are the tokens going to be transferable immediately (or are they going to be frozen for some time period)? thank you
solstoce

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:39:07 PM

Looks real good, all of it!  Smiley
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

So, during pre - ICO minimum amount allowed is $5000. The exchange rate, say, USD/ETH will be calculated on the day of the payment? Also, it says one can use fiat money. How does that work? Will you provide some bank acc details or something?

For pre-ICO (white list) yes it's from $5000.  USD/Crypto conversion on the moment of the payment.  For the pre-ico we can accept fiat when you fill a short KYC form.   

Pre-sale starts in two days on Sept 4th.   Application is here - https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

Ok, pre-sale has started. Did any of you bought anything so far?

I'm thinking of buying. Have been following this project for a while now
i'm hesitating to invest,but i'd like to try also. maybe it worths it.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
mymoneyman

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

all my 412 followers on fb and almost 500 friends on twitter are actively following snovio updates  Grin
sleger

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

So, during pre - ICO minimum amount allowed is $5000. The exchange rate, say, USD/ETH will be calculated on the day of the payment? Also, it says one can use fiat money. How does that work? Will you provide some bank acc details or something?

For pre-ICO (white list) yes it's from $5000.  USD/Crypto conversion on the moment of the payment.  For the pre-ico we can accept fiat when you fill a short KYC form.   

Pre-sale starts in two days on Sept 4th.   Application is here - https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

Ok, pre-sale has started. Did any of you bought anything so far?

I'm thinking of buying. Have been following this project for a while now
i'm hesitating to invest,but i'd like to try also. maybe it worths it.

free version of the product works for me just fine so far, try it out!
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:43:41 PM

How can you tell that the leads (contacts) added to your database are legit? Will there be any team that will check the added contacts for validity?
medik29

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Snov.io team

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:53:01 PM

Hi snov.io - on the day of the ico - Are the tokens going to be distributed immediately? (I pay my ether - do I get my tokens back automatically the same day?)

Hi.  At the stage of the ICO tokens will be sent automatically when you invest in ETH. For BTC it may be some delays because there's not smart contract there, it will be processed manually (but quickly).

https://ico.snov.io. Decentralized Lead Generation
ydrogios

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:13:46 PM

Then it's better to trade BTC for ETH and then buy some SNOVees - that way you will get them instantly, without risking some big fund buying them off altogether in the blink of an eye.
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

hey, could u please send me a link where have u find it?.... thanx

Hi, it's here https://ico.snov.io/
If you scroll down, right before FAQ section

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:45:18 PM

How can you tell that the leads (contacts) added to your database are legit? Will there be any team that will check the added contacts for validity?

Since we already hold plenty of data we will coressrefence profiles mainly updating them and when some inconsistency found that would raise a flag.
Also, our chrome plugin which would work as a data transmitter would pick up only certain structured data which we consider legit.

Still, some manual verification may be involved. 

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
kirkcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:54:20 PM

I wish you a successful ico process. seeing investors' tangible things like phone applications will help the project succeed. good luck to all investors and the snovio team

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
mfrstar

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:36:48 AM

I'm pretty new at the crypto currency game. If I buy some SNOV.io coins, where can I store them? Should I just have them sent to my ETH address or should I have a dedicated SNOV.io wallet address?
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

I'm pretty new at the crypto currency game. If I buy some SNOV.io coins, where can I store them? Should I just have them sent to my ETH address or should I have a dedicated SNOV.io wallet address?

hey, good question! your SNOV tokens will be allocated in your ether wallet.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
qbits

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:51:00 AM

Since we already hold plenty of data we will coressrefence profiles mainly updating them and when some inconsistency found that would raise a flag.
Also, our chrome plugin which would work as a data transmitter would pick up only certain structured data which we consider legit.

Still, some manual verification may be involved. 

I raised the same issue in this topic several days ago. Some of the email that the extension finds do not exist. You should take extra care to solve this.
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:23:58 AM

That is good news! So that mean that there is no commission for transferring  Shocked

mymoneyman

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:37:46 AM

That is good news! So that mean that there is no commission for transferring  Shocked

no commission at all while transferring tokens to ethereum wallet
mfrstar

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:54:22 AM

no commission at all while transferring tokens to ethereum wallet

Why is there no commission on ethereum? Or is it just because it is ETH to ETH?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: