Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57596 times)
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:09:30 AM

I raised the same issue in this topic several days ago. Some of the email that the extension finds do not exist. You should take extra care to solve this.
Any update on this matter? Cause it's really important to final consumer. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? May be get busy the contributors with the task of regularly checking the contacts in data base for validity?
My point exactly! All the data has to be verified and trustworthy, so that the consumer believes in the product. I tried writing about this in both threads, but some participants told me not to spam and contact the Snovio team directly. However, I think that this issue needs to be scrutinized right here, because it concerns both the consumers and contributors. We all need to trust in the project if we want to take part in it.
Can the authors of the project give head ups on this matter? Silence and ignoring concerns of potential clients is not an option right now.

I agree that this is not an issue to be ignored. Some feedback from the team would be very much appreciated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaitor

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:16:07 AM

Hey guys, did you know about that?
https://snov.io/blog/webinar-facebook-sourcing-secrets-featuring-snov-io/
I've seen lots of interesting stuff at SNOVio blog section

was interesting to watch! thank you for sharing a direct link  Wink
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:22:45 AM

Are there any new upcoming webinars? Are they for free?

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:46:11 AM

Some picture are error right now on the OP. Please fix it in able to translate the thread accurate and might not be cause for further revision for finish translation work. Thanks
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:55:54 AM

How much will the cost be reduced at the first day of the token sale? according to snovio whitelist updates

There's no changes in bonuses. Like we wrote earlier:

For the pre-sale: When purchasing from $ 5 000 to $ 50 000, you get an additional 15% SNOV on the number of tokens purchased.
By making a purchase in the amount of $ 50,000 and above, you get an additional + 25% SNOV on the number of tokens purchased.

For the public token sale: First-day participants will receive a bonus of 15% tokens to their purchases.
First-week participants will receive a bonus of 5% tokens to their purchase.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

Now I'm a bit confused... In the opening post of this thread you state that the token sale for the ICO stage will be launched on the 19th of September and will last till the 19th of October, but at the official website of the project it says that the token sale will start on October 3... So, which of the 2 is true?
Jackeexx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:14:39 PM

I raised the same issue in this topic several days ago. Some of the email that the extension finds do not exist. You should take extra care to solve this.
Any update on this matter? Cause it's really important to final consumer. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? May be get busy the contributors with the task of regularly checking the contacts in data base for validity?
My point exactly! All the data has to be verified and trustworthy, so that the consumer believes in the product. I tried writing about this in both threads, but some participants told me not to spam and contact the Snovio team directly. However, I think that this issue needs to be scrutinized right here, because it concerns both the consumers and contributors. We all need to trust in the project if we want to take part in it.
Can the authors of the project give head ups on this matter? Silence and ignoring concerns of potential clients is not an option right now.
i agree, i had exactly the same problem. Would like to know how to resolve it.
CrazyEyes

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:22:25 PM

thanks for sharing, i've just watched it, useful info  Smiley
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:31:28 PM

Now I'm a bit confused... In the opening post of this thread you state that the token sale for the ICO stage will be launched on the 19th of September and will last till the 19th of October, but at the official website of the project it says that the token sale will start on October 3... So, which of the 2 is true?
The Pre-Sale will last till October 2 if i m not wrong..

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

Yes, the actual ICO starts on September 19th.   White List (pre-sale) has alreayd started, and it's by invitation. 

White List application for $5000+ checks is here: https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

Are there any restrictions on joining ICO as KYBER, 0x projects? Do you have any information?

I saw only one restriction: citizens of Singapore and USA can't participate in it.

Any specific reason why citizens of these countries can't participate?

I am also curious as why citizens of Singapore and the united states of America can not participate in it. Is it because their government?
kirkcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:09:34 PM

Yes, the actual ICO starts on September 19th.   White List (pre-sale) has alreayd started, and it's by invitation. 

White List application for $5000+ checks is here: https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

Are there any restrictions on joining ICO as KYBER, 0x projects? Do you have any information?

I saw only one restriction: citizens of Singapore and USA can't participate in it.

I am also curious as why citizens of Singapore and the united states of America can not participate in it. Is it because their government?

American citizens are not taken many ico's . American citizens who are not accepted to the kyber project I intend to participate in near future. I wonder why this is happening

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:10:03 PM

This is a question concerning technical part of a project. Sorry for your waiting, we had to contact the dev team.

In the most cases, we guess emails. We have a big database so when we know the pattern of a certain domain we know exactly what email would the needed person have. After we guess, we verify the email and then give it to the user. Sometimes our guesses are wrong, but we still show that result.

So we need contributors so we less guess and know for sure. That's where we are heading to with our token sale.

Some picture are error right now on the OP. Please fix it in able to translate the thread accurate and might not be cause for further revision for finish translation work. Thanks

It is fixed now. Thank you!

Snovio team planned to start Token sale on September 19th, 2017 but due to unforeseen changes in legal regulation for conducting ICO in China and South Korea, we have to postpone the Token sale for 2 weeks. Thus the Token sale will start on October 3rd and pre-sale will be extended until October 2nd.

That's the point. There are many detailes which make tokensale illegal in that countries.

mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:18:27 PM

The Pre-Sale will last till October 2 if i m not wrong..

Yes, that's correct, and the token sale starts right the next day
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:33:41 PM

their main principles of quality data is Source of Lead Information Transparency, where client can see the full history of the lead, so it should contribute answers for this matter.

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:51:48 PM

thank you for sharing, if I have information about this earlier would already know better than I am right now. Hope there will be other upcoming webinar.
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:53:29 PM

their main principles of quality data is Source of Lead Information Transparency, where client can see the full history of the lead, so it should contribute answers for this matter.

Hi! Sorry for your waiting! We've already given the answer.

This is a question concerning technical part of a project. Sorry for your waiting, we had to contact the dev team.

In the most cases, we guess emails. We have a big database so when we know the pattern of a certain domain we know exactly what email would the needed person have. After we guess, we verify the email and then give it to the user. Sometimes our guesses are wrong, but we still show that result.

So we need contributors so we less guess and know for sure. That's where we are heading to with our token sale.

MrBea

Activity: 242

Bitcorns

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:11:44 PM

Hi guys, will your tokens be available for trading on 3rd of October?

Gathering bitcorns.
medik29

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Snov.io team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:33:54 PM

Hi guys, will your tokens be available for trading on 3rd of October?

Snovio Token Sale starts on October 3rd.   

Pre-sale has already been started - https://tokensale.snov.io/#whitelist, at the pre-sale stage we give 15-25% bonus depending on the sum. Presale goes very well (btw we can not disclose all results) and there are chances that the actual crowsale may have no enough room for all.

https://ico.snov.io. Decentralized Lead Generation
qbits

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:29:25 AM

Thanks for clarifying! So let's hope that there is a big influx of contributors and everything goes according to plan  Smiley
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:06:25 AM

Thanks for clarifying! So let's hope that there is a big influx of contributors and everything goes according to plan  Smiley

We hope so. And we are sure that we will succeed with your support!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: