Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57596 times)
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

hey dev, maybe you could reply on my question.. what guarantee that the price of snov token will grow and for what reason?   would be grateful for your feedback.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

So, do you guys compete with ad exchanges and ad networks? Or they target completely different audience? I mean people use ad exchanges to get leads, right. Your product also solves the same problem and provides leads.

It may well be that they compete with ad exchanges, yeah...Although I don't think that they have anything to do with ad networks. Ad networks focus on different things altogether
why you think they compete with ad exchange?
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:34:28 PM

hey dev, maybe you could reply on my question.. what guarantee that the price of snov token will grow and for what reason?   would be grateful for your feedback.

i think it can be related to cryptomarket constant changes
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

It is not a secret that Snovio team is not only interested in, but also regularly visits the conferences related to blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
On October 4, the great event, iTuber Crypto Meetup 1.0, took place in the centre of Kiev.
Our Strategic Communications Manager, Valeria Andreevna, felt inspired by the valuable cases and lifehacks thanks to:
Founder of iTuber - Andrii Pogorilyi,
Content Developer - Alexey Pogorilyi,
and Analyst&Trader - Igor Porokh

Don't forget to check out updates on Medium  Wink
https://medium.com/@ico_snovio

did you guys stream it anywhere?

yes we need videos or any documentation what was going on, maybe there new info and all

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
jaitor

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:39:16 PM

Greetings!
We have something to share with you guys!
Enjoy our funny animation video and leave your comments and likes below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cetatuRPCag&feature=youtu.be

Why SNOVio changed the date of the ICO - https://goo.gl/FeUryp

Hey , great animation ! i really enjoyed watching Smiley

really cool idea !!
CryptoFlipper

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:54:07 PM

So, do you guys compete with ad exchanges and ad networks? Or they target completely different audience? I mean people use ad exchanges to get leads, right. Your product also solves the same problem and provides leads.

It may well be that they compete with ad exchanges, yeah...Although I don't think that they have anything to do with ad networks. Ad networks focus on different things altogether

I mean, they say they deliver leads. That's what ad exchanges are for, for leads that then convert into customers.
brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

I mean, they say they deliver leads. That's what ad exchanges are for, for leads that then convert into customers.

Nah, I think you are wrong man. I don't think they meant the same kind of leads that you get from ad exchange. This lead = email contact. At least that's what I got from the description of their service.
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:56:57 PM

Hello! The Snov token would grow with the growth of the number of contributors. They would be paid with tokens for their leads and also each data purchase is then rewarded with 70% of the revenue in SNOV tokens. So there would be a need to buy new tokens and it will cause the growing demand and a high demand implies a price increase.

It is not a secret that Snovio team is not only interested in, but also regularly visits the conferences related to blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
On October 4, the great event, iTuber Crypto Meetup 1.0, took place in the centre of Kiev.
Our Strategic Communications Manager, Valeria Andreevna, felt inspired by the valuable cases and lifehacks thanks to:

yes we need videos or any documentation what was going on, maybe there new info and all

Unfortunately, there was no sense in making videos as the event was in Ukrainian.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
PYneer

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:05:22 PM

Hello! The Snov token would grow with the growth of the number of contributors. They would be paid with tokens for their leads and also each data purchase is then rewarded with 70% of the revenue in SNOV tokens. So there would be a need to buy new tokens and it will cause the growing demand and a high demand implies a price increase.

thanks for detailed and clear explanation!

webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:13:02 PM

Is there a soft cap for your ico?

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:23:43 PM

Unfortunately, there was no sense in making videos as the event was in Ukrainian.

and if anyone makes translations and places English subtitles on your video for tokens?  Grin
jaitor

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:34:13 PM

when are you launching a new campaign to win Snov tokens ?
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:45:18 PM

thanks for detailed and clear explanation!

Awesome! There is all the chance in the world that the market will grow exponentially  Smiley
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:45:32 PM

i think this is the answer
The ICO will be considered successful if we have collected at least $5 million. In the worst-case scenario, we will return all raised funds to their respective owner. The maximum sum is $15 million. In this case 60% of tokens meant for the crowd-sale will be distributed.
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

Happy Monday everyone!

Would you like to meet us❓
Snovio team is glad to be a part of the largest Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev on October 12.
Feel free to ask for our assistance, and we will be happy to answer all your questions and provide additional information.

You will find us by big Snovio booth on the second floor.
We will be wearing Snovio T-shirts so you won't miss us 😉
https://kiev.blockchainconf.world/en

bigreddmachine

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

i think this is the answer
The ICO will be considered successful if we have collected at least $5 million. In the worst-case scenario, we will return all raised funds to their respective owner. The maximum sum is $15 million. In this case 60% of tokens meant for the crowd-sale will be distributed.

Hi, is this an official information?
ThatDandyMan

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:46:26 PM

How soon after ICO end tokens will be available for trading on some exchanges?
andrehorta
Legendary

Activity: 1261

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:37:06 PM

Happy Monday everyone!

Snovio team is glad to be a part of the largest Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev on October 12.
Feel free to ask for our assistance, and we will be happy to answer all your questions and provide additional information.

This is really cool you are going live and taking part in conferences. Are you planning to attend some event in Central Europe maybe anytime soon? Would be great to meet you!
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:21:15 AM

How soon after ICO end tokens will be available for trading on some exchanges?

SNOV tokens will become tradable in a month after the ICO (ICO ends on November, 30 or with reaching the hardcap in $15 mln)

titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:46:20 AM

Happy Monday everyone!

i'd love to meet you guys and have a conversation with you!

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: