Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PotionCoin.com - More than a faucet! No time limit! Up to 10 Satoshi per claim!  (Read 46197 times)
danix19

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:50:33 AM

37MsdzFvpD5kgeRyqrUFtszxfN8kzJAG5G

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dbooster

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:56:14 AM

Shame if it's died. It was an interesting and even fun faucet. Oh well. I won't use it anymore until someone confirms a recent payout.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:02:25 AM

Don't expect a payout anymore.. Admin login to his account just now but not responding to his own thread.. So what do you expect?

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
suzandi (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:59:13 AM

Hello,

Guys...we are extremely sorry for this sh*t that happens to our website, those day we have tried all that we can to pay all of you guys for your time granted to this site. I know apologies can't do nothing. All was great until that fuck*in DDos Attack that we get and cost us a lot of money, we do a big upgrade, and now I do not think it was really necessary to upgrade with such high costs, this mistake costs us your trust!

We will no longer deal with the administration of this site, we still love this website and we do not want to stop seeing it online. We give the website to a person more capable to deals with its administration and even in difficult situations.

Again I know appologies can't replace the payment that should be done, but I had to tell you these things. This situation also hurt us. Anyway... do not use the website until the new owner makes what he what to change/do..

Kind Regards,
Suzandi and Barfly

https://PotionCoin.com  - More than a simple Faucet! Claim up to 10 satoshi with no time limit!
Choose your hero to earn more! Free Dice, Potion LAB!
Dungeons! - Rewards up to 750 Satoshi!
getpot

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:19:48 AM

Hello,

Guys...we are extremely sorry for this sh*t that happens to our website, those day we have tried all that we can to pay all of you guys for your time granted to this site. I know apologies can't do nothing. All was great until that fuck*in DDos Attack that we get and cost us a lot of money, we do a big upgrade, and now I do not think it was really necessary to upgrade with such high costs, this mistake costs us your trust!

We will no longer deal with the administration of this site, we still love this website and we do not want to stop seeing it online. We give the website to a person more capable to deals with its administration and even in difficult situations.

Again I know appologies can't replace the payment that should be done, but I had to tell you these things. This situation also hurt us. Anyway... do not use the website until the new owner makes what he what to change/do..

Kind Regards,
Suzandi and Barfly

Oh well, just saw the first and last post about this faucet. It looked cool I guess there is no point in replying with my bitcoin address anymore.

Good luck to the future owner of the faucet!
Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:27:40 AM

Hello,

Kind Regards,
Suzandi and Barfly

IF the story is true i doubt the new owner will have any success with this site until all payments are done...
nanamz

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:32:52 AM

Smiley  Shocked it was nice i hope i will earn more bitcoins;)
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:52:34 AM

Hello,

Kind Regards,
Suzandi and Barfly
I think it's ok for me. It's just as I thought. Hey, don't give up. Come up with some new and cool ideas again and good luck next time.Smiley
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:16:23 AM

Hello,

Kind Regards,
Suzandi and Barfly

A real shame after such a good effort. Let's hope someone takes it over. Onwards and upwards!

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
MoneyObzor

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:00:59 AM

A real shame after such a good effort. Let's hope someone takes it over. Onwards and upwards!

it is SKAM?
Povero

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

it is SKAM?

maybe the administrators are not bad people but the site dosen't pay, so, intentional scam or not intentional scam, you can be sure that is not paying Cheesy
Razor33

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:47:48 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,
Suzandi and Barfly

Even if someone takes it over how can we be sure this is not a lie and will not be the same people " taking over " ?
Nah , i'm done investing my time in this site... unless by some miracle the old or new owners will pay their users for the invested time....
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

Think from the owner perspective.
If you own the site, will you let go a site that you have invested a lot of time and money which can give you decent profit?
Despite you have run into some serious problem like overspent the money on site upgrade, etc, you will still think of thousands way to get it resolved and get back the confidence of users.

If the site is really hand over to a new owner but can't afford to pay existing users, he can only bet that more new users will join the site and he will continue to get profit from it.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
dbooster

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:29:39 PM

It's hard to trust faucet owners when they say stuff like this, because so many of them are lying through their teeth.

But to give him the benefit of doubt, if the sob story is true, then I feel sorry for the owner.

If someone new does take over the site and if we get some payment proofs from that, I will use it again, otherwise... another dead faucet.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:01:16 PM

It's hard to trust faucet owners when they say stuff like this, because so many of them are lying through their teeth.

But to give him the benefit of doubt, if the sob story is true, then I feel sorry for the owner.

If someone new does take over the site and if we get some payment proofs from that, I will use it again, otherwise... another dead faucet.

True, maybe I'm being naive! I guess I always sympathise with someone if they've given it a good shot but it doesn't work out.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
jlaguilera5

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:07:00 AM

Thanks potioncoin for 1000 satoshis at jackpot Smiley i fell  very happy
Razor33

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:29:28 AM

Thanks potioncoin for 1000 satoshis at jackpot Smiley i fell  very happy

And what are you doing with 1000 Satoshi witch you can't withdraw from their site Smiley ?
SergPoznyak

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:47:01 AM

1HpcuFesucfSiEx3HMLpGMyrm2Hqm3xrL4
pubase

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:07:34 AM

Hello,

I am the new owner of this faucet.

The old owners cannot make the payments. I take the ownership of this faucet with major changes!

- All members balance goes to 0.
- Forgot password system fixed.
- Contact page fixed.
- Minimum to withdraw to 30.000.
- Payment to faucetHUB will be added those days. This means when you reach 30.000 satoshi, you can request a payment to your faucetHUB account. Please change your actual bitcoin address to an address that is linked to faucetHUB. Requested payments are verified and send in within 48 hours.

I already have several bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies faucets, I know how to manage a faucet and I can promise all of you will receive the payments from now on.

- All members balance goes to 0. I know this is hard to understand, but I am the new owner so I will like to start this from zero. Any discussion about this will not receive a response.

ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:51:56 AM

Don't be so easily scammed.

It's probably the same person making an excuse to "reset", build up some more from gullible people then scam again.

You watch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: