Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽  (Read 177911 times)
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:13:21 AM

Hello SEEva, can I ask you for the code for the wallet..., some thing is missing at the github..., there is only the executable - windows wallet ...., want to run it on linux, Pi and MAC OS machines..., with the windows only file can't run properly... And BTW what's the reason there to be not the source like every one else do about the wallets ?

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
As far as my eye can see, the EXE file is in place on Github. how many files can you see in it?
There should be 4 files visible in the repository :

- README.md
- hug
- hug.exe
- hugd

Do you see those?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEEva (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:07:48 PM

Hello SEEva, can I ask you for the code for the wallet..., some thing is missing at the github..., there is only the executable - windows wallet ...., want to run it on linux, Pi and MAC OS machines..., with the windows only file can't run properly... And BTW what's the reason there to be not the source like every one else do about the wallets ?

As far as my eye can see, the EXE file is in place on Github. how many files can you see in it?

- README.md
- hug <------- Linux wallet
- hug.exe <-----Windows wallet
- hugd <-------Linux (No GUI)

Do you see those?

█▀  █  █ █  █ ▄▀▀▄  ▀█        *** HUG ***            THREAD
█   █▄▄█ █  █ █ ▄▄   █         Small coin            FORUM
█▄  █  █ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀  ▄█     HUGe opportunities        GITHUB
Juudai

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:54:39 PM

Hello everyone,

Faucet was migrated to the new platform and is now in realtime!

Enjoy the free HUG!
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:07:08 AM

- README.md
- hug <------- Linux wallet
- hug.exe <-----Windows wallet
- hugd <-------Linux (No GUI)

Do you see those?

Ok Dude, just normally and like always we can see all the files not only rdy compiled wallet., I don't check the two linux files at the beginning xD
BTW what about and OS X wallet ? Just because to be able to run the NODE from one of my places (separate from the windows and linux machines/separate IP) need one for it Wink

orcvoin

Activity: 213

TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:50:51 AM

Dev, any plans for exchanges, or built-in exchange develop deadline? Cool

SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:44:32 PM

The work is in progress. Smiley

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:56:26 AM

Ok Dude, good Job, if you just in case need some help like votes at exchange or other way promotions let us know Wink

kSL

Activity: 223

Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:13:44 AM

wait maybe some teaser of you future plans) It`s take more interest for you coin by users)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:00:17 PM

Hope it will finish soon and can earn money from hug ... Grin

Yes, that would be very good... Smiley

SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:04:47 PM

wait maybe some teaser of you future plans) It`s take more interest for you coin by users)

You're right, but I have to do a few things.
Thank you all for your patience!
SEEva

Juudai

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:35:32 PM

HUG dev any chance I can have access to the source code? I'd like to compile a Mac OS X build so we can hopefully bring more users to HUG.
halker2010

Activity: 532

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:23:48 AM

Dear Dev approximately when will be seeing a roadmap for this coin ?
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:42:28 AM

HUG dev any chance I can have access to the source code? I'd like to compile a Mac OS X build so we can hopefully bring more users to HUG.

I'm looking too for the source..., again for OS X wallet, but he give there just compiled wallet..., which at the moment look  a bit strange....., Please DEV let us have to source, like every normal wallet, or is it there reason you to no give it to us Huh

Regards: SHNICI _ Georgi
SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:18:49 AM

I'm looking too for the source..., again for OS X wallet, but he give there just compiled wallet..., which at the moment look  a bit strange....., Please DEV let us have to source, like every normal wallet, or is it there reason you to no give it to us Huh

Hi,
currently, the developer team is paid by the investors, so the source code is theirs. We plan to release the source code, but not now. The community are not enough big and committed, that why we disagree that opening the code immediately should be the first priority after launch. The problem is, that the release of the code support really requires a huge amount of work. Therefore, until there isn't a HUG team set up, it makes no sense to issue the source code.
I'm sure the Mac OS wallet will be ready soon. Smiley
Thank you for your patience!
SEEva

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:52:14 AM

Hi,
currently, the developer team is paid by the investors, so the source code is theirs. We plan to release the source code, but not now. The community are not enough big and committed, that why we disagree that opening the code immediately should be the first priority after launch. The problem is, that the release of the code support really requires a huge amount of work. Therefore, until there isn't a HUG team set up, it makes no sense to issue the source code.
SEEva

Ok SEEva, but without the source code, the proper members look at the coins like a something suspicious, or/and scam software.., at virustotal, it show many stuff there, not only miner.., it show and trojan and other suspicious stuff ..., so what's the point to use it then ?
and normally, each software is build 1st from source.., so isn't piace of problem to be uploaded the source to github (where we DL the wallets).., nothing easy than this, piece of cake xD
Correct me if I'm wrong Wink

SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

Hi,
SEEva

Ok SEEva, but without the source code, the proper members look at the coins like a something suspicious, or/and scam software.., at virustotal, it show many stuff there, not only miner.., it show and trojan and other suspicious stuff ..., so what's the point to use it then ?
and normally, each software is build 1st from source.., so isn't piace of problem to be uploaded the source to github (where we DL the wallets).., nothing easy than this, piece of cake xD

Anyone who doesn't understand to programming doesn't need the source code. Anyone who wants  and can to help in develop, send me a p.m. Thank you!

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:53:28 AM

Hi,
SEEva

Anyone who doesn't understand to programming doesn't need the source code. Anyone who wants  and can to help in develop, send me a p.m. Thank you!

NVM man..., it's your choice..., if you wish to do it like every one else good.., if no..., it's your decision.., no one can tell you how to do it.., but I'm not the only one who ask about..., so is up to you.., Just can't understand what you have to HIDE from the community, if you don;t want to show us the source xD

SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:22:33 AM

NVM man..., it's your choice..., if you wish to do it like every one else good.., if no..., it's your decision.., no one can tell you how to do it.., but I'm not the only one who ask about..., so is up to you.., Just can't understand what you have to HIDE from the community, if you don;t want to show us the source xD

The HUG uses a new technology. Anyone who joins the developer team will have the opportunity to know the source code.
Thank you!

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:36:29 PM

To date approximately a month passed from last major update of HUG (Online Nodes Reward). Is there any news, updates, roadmap or so on? We need more HUGs Smiley

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
orcvoin

Activity: 213

TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:09:20 PM

Interesting idea to reward nodes for being online. Very healthy for chain, everyone can have little masternode. Interesting thing about price of each HUG coin, pure speculation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: