Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik Token - Get Part Of The Success!!!  (Read 1609 times)
namelessaaa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:09:10 PM

It seems a funny ICO lol.

Maybe I should buy some because he let me earn some money from mining ETH lol.

VitalikToken (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

How many ETH for the only Vitalik? Really expensive token collector. Why don't you put a link to the ALS foundation? So people can know a little bit more about this disease.

you are right.. i'll add one to the site..
you can read about it here:
http://www.alsa.org/about-als/what-is-als.html
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:28:07 PM

I wonder if Vitalik knows about this? ))))
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:51:51 AM

If I am Vitalik I would definitely laugh at this one but will support it then.

For those dumpers out there this is a good coin to invest to.

I also like the facts that you have indicated in this thread of yours. Vitalik token  Grin

And with the purpose of this token, this should be the coins that people are supporting.

Yep.. got only 1 eth donation so far.. i thought ppl will care more for ALS donations.. maybe i'm not advertising it right  Roll Eyes

No, no. Don't rush and don't get too fast, you are doing it right. You have to wait for some more time, it takes time and don't tell that you are doing the advertising wrong.

Wait for it, you are doing the advertising right but there's just lack of. This should be exposed and for sure many will be lighten up that this is a good way to help for the ALS donations.

Keep it up.

Thx bro.. i'll keep trying..

Why i cant see the image that i posted?

Your always welcome bro, do you mean this image? You should quote this reply of mine and see the code [ img ] [/img ]

Do the same thing and edit your thread with the added code but don't put any space with it.

And put the link in the middle of the code.

VitalikToken (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:14:11 PM

I also like the facts that you have indicated in this thread of yours. Vitalik token  Grin

And with the purpose of this token, this should be the coins that people are supporting.

Yep.. got only 1 eth donation so far.. i thought ppl will care more for ALS donations.. maybe i'm not advertising it right  Roll Eyes

No, no. Don't rush and don't get too fast, you are doing it right. You have to wait for some more time, it takes time and don't tell that you are doing the advertising wrong.

Wait for it, you are doing the advertising right but there's just lack of. This should be exposed and for sure many will be lighten up that this is a good way to help for the ALS donations.

Keep it up.

Your always welcome bro, do you mean this image? https://i.imgur.com/Dt6oXzg.png You should quote this reply of mine and see the code [ img ] [/img ]

Do the same thing and edit your thread with the added code but don't put any space with it.

Guess is still dont have enough messages or something..

If its not clear - the meaning of what i'm doing is to increase the awareness to ALS.

If everyone here will donate only 1-5$ (that is not a lot of money at all for everyone of you) it will be great.. You have no idea how important it is
sunsilk

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:03:09 AM

Keep it up.

Your always welcome bro, do you mean this image? You should quote this reply of mine and see the code [ img ] [/img ]

If its not clear - the meaning of what i'm doing is to increase the awareness to ALS.

If everyone here will donate only 1-5$ (that is not a lot of money at all for everyone of you) it will be great.. You have no idea how important it is

You are just starting and why you are giving up easily? Don't expect that you can encourage everyone with a single word.

And don't think that "if everyone donates" no, you have to work hard for it and only those people that does have a feeling to help the ALS people will be interested to this.

Vitalik isn't seeing this token so what if he sees this, right?

VitalikToken (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:38:08 PM

Keep it up.

Your always welcome bro, do you mean this image? https://i.imgur.com/Dt6oXzg.png You should quote this reply of mine and see the code [ img ] [/img ]

You are just starting and why you are giving up easily? Don't expect that you can encourage everyone with a single word.

And don't think that "if everyone donates" no, you have to work hard for it and only those people that does have a feeling to help the ALS people will be interested to this.

Vitalik isn't seeing this token so what if he sees this, right?

Hey hey, I'm not giving up!
no way.. it is too important for me to give up on it..

Don'y worry.. i have some cards up my sleeve  Wink
vsvoboden

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:42:31 PM

How many Vitaliks do you need to install a bulb? 😂
VitalikToken (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:14:38 PM

How many Vitaliks do you need to install a bulb? 😂

How many?
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:24:11 PM

Is this a joke or what?...Why have a token supply of 1 only?Then say if contribute 1eth get 1+1vtk token?How would someone get two if theres only one on supply?Sorry I cant understand how would this token could work.
If this is a joke deeply regretted the vital figure to be a joke fish, I hope this is a good hope for a charitable foundation where society in general desperately needs a favor
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:15:12 PM

Vitalik - is a bulb. Please invest to Vitalik with high attention and try to avoid fake Vitalik  - like Vitalic, Vittalik, Witalik, Vitallik etc  Grin
realbigs21024

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:16:33 AM

I need some Vital haha love it bring it on now supply is? 1
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:43:44 AM

ok i want this haha
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:53:02 AM

The idea of ​​course looks like a Scam, but if it's good to work on its implementation, you can achieve its promotion. The beginning is supposed to continue in the same spirit.
sunsilk

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:59:55 PM

Hey hey, I'm not giving up!
no way.. it is too important for me to give up on it..

Don'y worry.. i have some cards up my sleeve  Wink

I thought you are giving up already well it is very early to do it so.

Okay then, good luck with it and if you do have those cards / trump cards, I hope you'll see a good progress with it.

izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:50:40 PM

this is not funny anymore, everyday a new token
VitalikToken (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

We've just transfer our first donations to ALSA  Cool
only 1 eth but it's a start!
keep up the good work  Kiss

have a look:
https://i.imgur.com/U4rWbDq.jpg
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:11:44 PM

And does Vitalik know that you use his name as your advertisement? His participation in this project is official?

Yurickz

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

To the Moon!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:56:20 AM

Dat token cap, damn. Forget owning 1 BTC, I know my new dream.

3months18w

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:15:26 AM

Hi man , have you stopped you project ? I am planing to invest in this interesting project.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: