Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are your ethnogen buying habbits?
Monthly
Bi-monthly
Yearly
Bi-yearly
When nessecary
Yearly(bulk orders)
What are etheogens?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchase legal etheogens with bitcoins, With out the risk of creditcard fraud  (Read 1391 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 06:45:27 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2011, 09:17:20 AM by Xenland

Okay so I had a client throw this around but his idea was that those who purchase ethnogens are known to have their credit cards charged but never sent any materials so now the untrusted website now have their credit card number(whom they can sell it aswell), and they have stolen money. I'm told this happens often to those that are spending hard earned money To prevent this they suggested that bitcoins could be put to good use, at least they will just have the bitcoins and not your credit card number right? most likely I will be running this site for added trust and security. Smiley

Anyways his idea is too sell popular ethnogens such as mimosa hostillis, morning glory seeds, herbal legal bud, b. cappi, and other stuff like incense?

I would like to know how many people are interested you can PM if your uncomfortable with publicly displaying your personal business to the public I will keep all conversations private on this matter and deleted immediately after read/reply.

Any who poll comming when i can figure it out how to start it
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 06:52:36 AM

*entheogens?

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 06:58:33 AM

So basically these ethogens are a way to get high but camuflaged as relitious use?

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Atom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"Basics Of Generational Dynamics" - Look it up!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2011, 07:00:25 AM

I think the more services and items you can purchase with BTC the better.... But the particular topic you're addressing is one that really needs to be handled by people who are passionate about it, rather than someone looking to make a quick buck by offering legal drugs before anyone else.   Sourcing is hugely important, and too much profit motive here equates to subpar quality.

I'd say figure out what you and/or your friend are really interested in, and build something around that.  The market for BTC is so new and open, don't waste the opportunity to do what you like!

BitTalk
with Atlas & Atom
A Show for the Bitcoin Universe, Fresh Episodes Weekly!
Episode 3 out now at BitTalk.tv

Liked this weeks episode of BitTalk?  Send us your 2¢ (.02BTC) 
13RVBjpo3xLeDBkB2NM64N8sWK4fariZUu
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 07:02:38 AM

So basically these ethogens are a way to get high but camuflaged as relitious use?
That's debatable but there are many people that take this very seriously and would be offended by what you just said if they were to read it.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 07:10:02 AM

I think the more services and items you can purchase with BTC the better.... But the particular topic you're addressing is one that really needs to be handled by people who are passionate about it, rather than someone looking to make a quick buck by offering legal drugs before anyone else.   Sourcing is hugely important, and too much profit motive here equates to subpar quality.

I'd say figure out what you and/or your friend are really interested in, and build something around that.  The market for BTC is so new and open, don't waste the opportunity to do what you like!
I'm really interested in running miningfarm #2 software but so far little money has been generated from that, my business partner is highly enthused about this idea that he has; Especially since he's experienced this credit card fraud problem in the past first handedly. He just wants me to do the website/system admin and he does all the etheogen selection. The business proposal is from what information I was able to understand from his idea.

I assure anyone that the main intent isn't to get high I've have the honor of watching his spiritual rituals and as odd as they may be I'm kind of starting to believe in it a tid-bit. Of course people will want to get high but from my partners experience is "with a spiritually bad intent with the use of these ethogens comes with bad experiences" which to me means that if you take them to get high your going to fall in a world of hurt because you don't know what your in for. I believe it too I've seen how much time and energy he displaces to be respectfull to that which isn't physically here.

Thanks for the input guys! keep'em comming!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: