Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a whale?  (Read 4503 times)
DonaldHun

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

Whale is the truth and its presence in the market is accelerating the fluctuation / dumping. We can not replace that. And it's part of creating a specialty of the crypto market.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/the-bitcoin-whales-1-000-people-who-own-40-percent-of-the-market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

whale is also trader like us but they will be investing a large amount of funds in trading so which indirectly controlls the cryptomarket. So they play a major role in the pump and dump of the market.
In spite of the fact that earlier it was said that it was impossible in any case, we still observe constant intervention and manipulation of prices on stock exchanges. That's it these guys - whales do everything possible to increase their incomes, despite our outrage with you.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

What is your definition of a whale? How many BTCs do you need to have to be a whale?

Whales are also traders that has a huge amount of money, it is huge that in fact it can change the current price of a certain coin. It can either make the market down or up any time they want. Whales are huge investors, and there are a lot of whales, we cannot tell how many whales are out there trading, manipulating or playing around the market.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

What is your definition of a whale? How many BTCs do you need to have to be a whale?

Whales are also traders that has a huge amount of money, it is huge that in fact it can change the current price of a certain coin. It can either make the market down or up any time they want. Whales are huge investors, and there are a lot of whales, we cannot tell how many whales are out there trading, manipulating or playing around the market.
Big investors that can handle everything and they can manage for what may happen i mean they hold more and they can control everything.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

Whales are the one who have the power to control the money in the market. One move from them can either pump or dump the coins. That's how powerful a whale is in the economy. But I know for sure, all our project can't go in vain.

You can say as a trading player who has a lot of capital. that is in my knowledge, may be different from the assumptions of others. I think the whales are just a name for many bitcoin owners and control some of the price in bitcoin
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

Whales are the one who have the power to control the money in the market. One move from them can either pump or dump the coins. That's how powerful a whale is in the economy. But I know for sure, all our project can't go in vain.

You can say as a trading player who has a lot of capital. that is in my knowledge, may be different from the assumptions of others. I think the whales are just a name for many bitcoin owners and control some of the price in bitcoin

Trader is any person with some capital. Whales are not necessary Bitcoin owners, whales are people with huge capital, so huge to hold a very
big part of the market. With so huge capital they affect supply/demand. There are a lot of whales with different agendas, they are enemies to
each other.
   They do not control money in the market. With one part of the market and with good news spinning they can create huge demand and interest,
or to create panic. Either way with their capital, I believe they need to have Bitcoin`s and fiat, they create top`s and bottom`s, and in trading
who knows where is the top and where is the bottom is the one who is making a lot of profit, in Bitcoin`s and fiat.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

Trader is any person with some capital. Whales are not necessary Bitcoin owners, whales are people with huge capital, so huge to hold a very
big part of the market. With so huge capital they affect supply/demand. There are a lot of whales with different agendas, they are enemies to
each other.
   They do not control money in the market. With one part of the market and with good news spinning they can create huge demand and interest,
or to create panic. Either way with their capital, I believe they need to have Bitcoin`s and fiat, they create top`s and bottom`s, and in trading
who knows where is the top and where is the bottom is the one who is making a lot of profit, in Bitcoin`s and fiat.

Yes, a whale is always recognize as a big and large creature on the sea and that is why in crypto market a whale term is used to described people who have own and hold a very large amount of bitcoin or any other coin in the market that their decisions can really affect market changes and movement because they have the capacity to directly change the figure of market supply and demands.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

Whale is somebody who can make waves in the market, either he or she could make huge pumps and dumps. The money doesn't matter to become a whale, its the amount of coins you have - i mean the percent of coins you have for the entire market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: