Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CDX - Commodity Ad Network  (Read 12936 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

Mostly all newbies in this posting how great it is, on top of it they reopened another presale with the same 100% bonus? Lol. No

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cdx

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:48:37 PM

Mostly all newbies in this posting how great it is, on top of it they reopened another presale with the same 100% bonus? Lol. No

I think that it's nice of people to chime in with a few nice words. Online communication tends to quickly devolve into hateful crap. So that's a positive thing in my book.

As for the pre-sale reopened thing. It's the same pre-sale that has been extended and the reasons for doing so were clearly explained in a dedicated blog post.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:41:04 AM

What happen to the unsold token?

Will it be burned?

Thanks
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:46:10 AM

It's always better to stick to what you have said earlier. People had so much time to get into the presale and now it's opened again.

How much has been collected?

This? https://etherscan.io/address/cdxnetwork.eth

Says 20.11% of 30,000 ETH on the website and contract address says 1,340 Ether?

Anyway Good Luck!

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

ICOScamHunter

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:39:19 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 09:20:44 PM by ICOScamHunter

It's always better to stick to what you have said earlier. People had so much time to get into the presale and now it's opened again.

How much has been collected?

This? https://etherscan.io/address/cdxnetwork.eth

Says 20.11% of 30,000 ETH on the website and contract address says 1,340 Ether?

Anyway Good Luck!

It was transfered to - https://etherscan.io/address/0xb40c57235dd1de1d4fed9d56e33b1b97d66479d2 if you check internal transfers.

The reason is because they decided to extend the ICO pre-sale.
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:36:43 PM

Updates in OP
SimonJones

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:51:19 AM

Is the presale still going on?

It should have been upto September 9 at 2 PM UTC

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......

Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:32:14 AM

Could you provide us with linkedin address of your team?

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
rexey1

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:29:40 PM

I do not find any background information about the team. The only thing about this team what I can find online is a very big red flag.
https://twitter.com/erikgeurts

Not even one reliable website is reporting about this ICO.

The only thing what I can find online is a few morans promoting this token. One from inside the jungle and another one with a virtual background camera setting with some kind of a CNN studio background. This unreliable people on youtube are getting paid a lot of money by CDX to sell this trash tokens.
See this video about CDX
https://youtu.be/8W7ldtPay6o

This ICO have all the ingredients of a scam.
https://steemit.com/scam/@moonjelly/how-to-create-an-ico-scam-in-5-simple-steps

At the end of this ICO the website is offline. I have seen this pattern many times already.
Everybody lost their money and the founder is drinking beer on the beach.
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

I do not find any background information about the team. The only thing about this team what I can find online is a very big red flag.

The only thing what I can find online is a few morans promoting this token. One from inside the jungle and another one with a virtual background camera setting with some kind of a CNN studio background. This unreliable people on youtube are getting paid a lot of money by CDX to sell this trash tokens.
See this video about CDX

At the end of this ICO the website is offline. I have seen this pattern many times already.

That may be so, but again, a newbie user with 1 post doesn't really sound all too reliable, does it?
cdx

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:28:56 PM

See this video about CDX

OMG. Put some effort into your bullshit otherwise it just reeks of desperation...

The issue with Erik has been explained in this thread.

Are these sites reliable enough for you?
The Coin Telegraph
NewsBTC
CoinSpeaker
The Merkle
CryptoCoinsNews
ICO Alert

I guess not. However, an obscure youtuber with a 1,000 views who has some personal issues against another youtuber. O-oh, that's it!

Geez man, why are you wasting your time on crap like this? Do you, honestly, have nothing better to do with your life?
rexey1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:22:17 AM

There is no information online that you are a true figher for a free speech or whatever.
All that links are sponsored. (nothing more then advertisements in shape of an news article) Everybody who pay can do that.
Not even one reliable website is reporting about this ICO !!!
Erik Geurts report that he alongside his colleagues are on your scam site.
You have made a huge mistake to add approachable people on your site !
Wenn this was discovered by Erik and/or one of his colleagues you act fast and replace all the approachable people instantly
with a entire new less approachable team. And you made a smart but rubbish explanation in this thread.
Your terms and conditions (that almost nobody read) are also smart.
And i quote;
V.d. This is early-stage project financing. The team is unproven. The market is unpredictable. It is possible that even if the Token sale minimum target is met, funds won’t be sufficient to feasibly develop the Network or there could be enough execution error to cause the project to fail. By holding Tokens, the acquirer acknowledges that he/she understands that while every effort will be made to execute the Company’s vision for the Network, it is possible that it will never be realized.
V.b. We make no promises of possible gains or returns. You can potentially lose all your money if the market price drops to zero.
In Oktober we can read read on your website this project is in progress. And you go drink beer on the beach with miss KAPPA in ANGOLA.
Everybody lost their money. congratulations with your successful scam.
My advice to all of you is do your research before investing in ICO's.
If you do not understand how to distinguish the good ICO's from the bad ICO's then better invest your money in the top 20 coins from coinmarketcap then in some lifelong computer enthusiast guy without any reputation that is just like you want to get rich fast.

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:35:03 AM

Seems impressive.
SimonJones

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:54:35 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 04:25:42 PM by SimonJones

Can we get an explanation regarding this:

Someone has called him at home and threatened him and his family. He then asked me to remove his name and photo of the Team which I immediately did. The only way I can explain his tweets is that he is trying to make sure that the threats don't continue.

This doesn't seem like a good explanation. He has to say it, not you. Or else i could start an ICO taking anyone's name and when they ask their name to to removed I'll just say they were being threatened.

Why would anyone threaten him and his family for a photo on a website?

Another red flag is the Bitcointalk account ICOScamHunter. Why has he made a new account and only posted here in this thread? If he is such a good investigator, why doesn't he post with his real account or why doesn't he post in any other ICO thread? He seems to be an account that wants to make this project look legit.

All the youtube accounts that have commented in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mX5XsY5PAQ are new accounts.

Where are the others from the team? They don't have a Bitcointalk account?

I don't have anything against you as I have also invested some Eth. I just want clear answers.

ICOScamHunter

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:49:51 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 08:40:59 PM by ICOScamHunter

Can we get an explanation regarding this:

Someone has called him at home and threatened him and his family. He then asked me to remove his name and photo of the Team which I immediately did. The only way I can explain his tweets is that he is trying to make sure that the threats don't continue.

This doesn't seem like a good explanation. He has to say it, not you. Or else i could start an ICO taking anyone's name and when they ask their name to to removed I'll just say they were being threatened.

Why would anyone threaten him and his family for a photo on a website?

Another red flag is the Bitcointalk account ICOScamHunter. Why has he made a new account and only posted here in this thread? If he is such a good investigator, why doesn't he post with his real account or why doesn't he post in any other ICO thread? He seems to be an account that wants to make this project look legit.

All the youtube accounts that have commented in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mX5XsY5PAQ are new accounts.

Where are the others from the team? They don't have a Bitcointalk account?

I don't have anything against you as I have also invested some Eth. I just want clear answers.

Lol I'm the one who started investigating this first and have done plenty of research. I'm new to this forum and this is my first ICO so thats why I've only posted on here. I encourage you to read full thread before trying to "call me out". I'm also invested.

Yes there are lots of discrepancies , as they are a new team with not the most experience , but i'm willing to give them a chance. I do however don't believe they are a "scam" the CEO has come live shown his face and also Steve St. Angelo is a reputable well known person in this sector.
Sure they have hired freelancers to do their work , but lets see how it turns out.

Read the whitepaper and their backgrounds , this isn't just some hocus pocus plan. It's actually well thought out. Also, in regard to sponsored posts all companies do it. It's not something new , thats how you get your word out.

Also this question - "Why would anyone threaten him and his family for a photo on a website?"

-This is what he told the CDX team probably , because he was scared and wanted his photo off immediately because someone was taking his identity. People on freelancer and websites take random peoples photos off google and use those. So CDX team accidentally hired a bad freelancer , which has been taken care of now.

By saying someone was threatening would probably best way to get a quick reaction from CDX team to get removed. Just study humans lol. Thats just my thesis.
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:49:44 AM

I can confirm also,

I've talked with Peter many times, and the convo hasn't raised any red flags.
rexey1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

As I mentioned in my previous post. Read step 3 of this link

One of the usernames that CDX is using on this forum is ICOSCAMHUNTER. People need to understand that this scammers have high education and have smart ideas.
For example. To register ICOSCAMHUNTER was a smart idea of CDX. Because who wouldn't believe a true ISCOSCAMHUNTER, right? To win some trust he first start with
a few "difficult questions" and then start to promote the CDX token.

About username btcltcdigger. This guy is a promotor of CDX tokens and do all kind of work for other scammers as well. If you check his other messages on this forum you will understand. Because he is not legally responsible he do not care about anything except for his piece of the cake. Steve St. Angelo has the same motivation. As long as he can not be charged by law he don't care about it. It is about too much money to say no and keep your principles.
On the webpage of CDX there is a metro and this same metro is at one other scam site http://www.youtweak.it/  (btcltcdigger has link in his signature -AT THIS TIME-) , So you guys understand why btcltcdigger is trying to make people believe I am talking bullshit and CDX is trustworthy. It is all about the money.

At this moment administration of justice is still working on laws around ICO's. That will take some time, untill then people behind scams such as CDX can do whatever they want, even show themself on camera.

Every investor lost his/her money that bought CDX tokens !!

With my posts I want to help people avoid a mistake to sent money to this disgusting criminals behind this ICO.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:37:56 AM

well reading from this page will give you some hint that risk is there as per I understanding people who loves taking some risk are also those who
gaining a lot, with some spare btc inside ico it can be an easy x2-x10 or burned if scam happen so better to assess well keep reading the this thread
before investing your money.
ICOScamHunter

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:24:23 PM

As I mentioned in my previous post. Read step 3 of this link

One of the usernames that CDX is using on this forum is ICOSCAMHUNTER. People need to understand that this scammers have high education and have smart ideas.
For example. To register ICOSCAMHUNTER was a smart idea of CDX. Because who wouldn't believe a true ISCOSCAMHUNTER, right? To win some trust he first start with
a few "difficult questions" and then start to promote the CDX token.

About username btcltcdigger. This guy is a promotor of CDX tokens and do all kind of work for other scammers as well. If you check his other messages on this forum you will understand. Because he is not legally responsible he do not care about anything except for his piece of the cake. Steve St. Angelo has the same motivation. As long as he can not be charged by law he don't care about it. It is about too much money to say no and keep your principles.
On the webpage of CDX there is a metro and this same metro is at one other scam site http://www.youtweak.it/  (btcltcdigger has link in his signature -AT THIS TIME-) , So you guys understand why btcltcdigger is trying to make people believe I am talking bullshit and CDX is trustworthy. It is all about the money.

At this moment administration of justice is still working on laws around ICO's. That will take some time, untill then people behind scams such as CDX can do whatever they want, even show themself on camera.

Every investor lost his/her money that bought CDX tokens !!

With my posts I want to help people avoid a mistake to sent money to this disgusting criminals behind this ICO.

Lol hombre , you wish you were as good of a researcher as me. You think you know whats up but you don't. I'm not "CDX"  and you're simply trying to hard to find connections that just aren't there. You must work for CNN spreading fake news LOL.

Also, I contacted btcltcdigger about concerns a long time ago.

You accusations are pointless. Invest if you want don't if you don't want to. But don't spread false news.
SimonJones

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:16:53 AM

Also this question - "Why would anyone threaten him and his family for a photo on a website?"

-This is what he told the CDX team probably , because he was scared and wanted his photo off immediately because someone was taking his identity. People on freelancer and websites take random peoples photos off google and use those. So CDX team accidentally hired a bad freelancer , which has been taken care of now.

By saying someone was threatening would probably best way to get a quick reaction from CDX team to get removed. Just study humans lol. Thats just my thesis.

Now he has deleted the tweets after I asked him why his name was being used by CDX and whether the reason given by CDX was true. Interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: