Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xaba05xaba

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:38:43 AM

What a problem with SWP Wallet?
Mine is syncching and working fine.
Was taken from 1st page on old thread.

I undestand their secrecy.
There are too many chiefs today, that copy codes, make clones, and start to piar ther cloned coins. To fast profit.
Then ruin that coin and its cloned algo.
It can affect to algo and coin from copy was made.
Just look at signatum, so young coin and so many haters and rumors and even attaks on them.

I think if we all begin spam here about HOW LONG this can be, they didnt make their work faster.
Sry for bad english.

Chrysx, best wishes!
From Dagestan)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:10:09 PM

difficulty spiked hard  Angry
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:31:59 PM

1) What a problem with SWP Wallet?
Mine is syncching and working fine.
Was taken from 1st page on old thread.

2) I undestand their secrecy.
There are too many chiefs today, that copy codes, make clones, and start to piar ther cloned coins. To fast profit.
Then ruin that coin and its cloned algo.
It can affect to algo and coin from copy was made.
Just look at signatum, so young coin and so many haters and rumors and even attaks on them.

3) From Dagestan)
1) This is what I'm talking about. It is nowhere written that old wallet works in the ANN. If for example it wouldn't work correctly and you get wrong chain and loose coins then usual answer in such cases is - "caм дypaк (you were stupid) - it isn't written to use old wallet". There is a link to github - but it is not working. Even on the first page there is a question about Win wallet and no answer to it.
2) There is no secrecy in compiling the wallet or releasing a miner soon. It's simple - if you say "soon" then make it soon or don't say that.
3) Пpивeт мaйнepaм Дaгecтaнa Smiley - вы тaм нe вымиpaющий вид?
erbott1

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:24:12 PM

Just ease a little bit. These forums already contains too much trash talk. Everybody should take it with more ease  Smiley Hopefully this coins devs are not the tight pussies... Lips sealed
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:38:33 PM

difficulty spiked hard  Angry

i am mining this with gtx660 and make like more than 1000 coins a day Smiley

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:15:29 AM

1) no successful coins? ... so influxcoin is not successful? ... granite has not come from 2sat to over 200sat in a matter of a few years? ... seriously? ... so your idea of success is not mine - which is not the next persons - which is not the next and so on ...

we dont work at YOUR pace - we work at OUR pace ... not happy with it? ... taken 1.5months to release? ... go and spend your time with fake and rip off people ( not DEVS ) like that other moron thats selling the miner he has ripped from other devs ... who keeps hyping things without any REAL development work ...

meanwhile - REAL ENGINEERS will do the REAL work - which funnily enough - actually takes TIME ... fancy that? ... time - and sometimes loads of it ...

and yes - weekends are for families and friend and for unwinding ... when we start to see a billion dollars on the horizon - we will employ hundreds of people to help and market and hype and SELL you products everyday of the week ... until then - you ALL have choices ...

all this sound too harsh? ... its not ... its just reality ...

the CWI-WebSite IS going to be delayed once again ... why this time? ... because money and design work as well as added components are ALWAYS setting the website back ... so we just need to negotiate and build what NEEDS to be built in the backend ...

no one ever seems satisfied here - fro ANY reason whatsoever ... this needs to change people ... YOU need to realize this is NOT all about you - and there is a bigger picture here ... the bigger picture is CRYPTO itself ... to DEVELOP ( NOT copy and paste like other crap people ) takes time patience AND skill ... three things which MOST in crypto have no concept of - especially those that think that ANY of these things are just simple one day things to do ...

for those people - i ask that you leave ... thats right - leave our systems - leave our coins - leave our network and our threads ... honestly ... we will continue without you - we will continue without the crap you publish - we will continue without these posts im posting now on MY sunday away from MY family ...

those that are still interested - welcome ... those that have been interested - tanx for sticking around - those that are new - you are in for one hell of a time ... but for those that continuously EXPECT with NO real feedback ... go away ... you wont hear this from ANY other developer / team / group ... this is because they are ALL in the process of trying to get MONEY from YOU in the form of btc or any other alt ... we are NOT ... believe it or not - we are NOT trying to get money from you in anyway by doing what we do ... the 'earning' will come later in the forms of products sold via theSHOP ... thats it ... THEN you can EXPECT and complain if you have the right to ...

till then - we will continue on OUR path as we see fit ... period ...

focus is the key? ... we are focused ... very very VERY focused ... Wink ...

#crysx
Don't you think that it would be better to answer me directly?
1) Yes we have different points of view on "Success".
When I look here
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/granitecoin/#markets
and see 3years of development, no exchanges, 48K marketcap and 101satoshi price.
And lastly Google warns about main site as a potential threat:
https://www.google.ru/interstitial?url=http://granitecoin.com/
Yes it is unsuccessful, as for me.

Influx is the same as many other (even closetodeath) coins. May-July pump of the market. There are better ones and worse also. The time will define whether is it one time pump or it will succeed.

2) If you do business, and as far as you constantly speak about theFarm, theXXX etc. it is supposed to be business, then you are supposed to set deadlines. No info about the ongoing process, no news and the uncertaintness usually distracts people. If it is not business and just a friends club than it is not good idea to have "industries" in the name, better to say straight - it is our club and any time we can stop the development just because.
Faith is faith, but it should be strengthen by something visible. Every time you forget that you are just a nickname on the forum. Everyone here is an investor whether he just buy, or mine. And everyone want to make good investmenst. There dosens of scammers here and it is not easy to find normal dev's with good coins, and one of the main points is clear roadmap with deadlines which are accomplished in time. You claimed a lot, and at the beginning there was a visible progress, but now there is none. What I see for the moment is:

a) 1.5 months from "0.9.9 will be released soon, just some polish". If you are not going to release something soon don't say it will be "soon"? It is another difference in understanding words, or what? 1.5months is not "soon" based on 0.9.8 was released in less then a week after 0.9.7. Don't you think so?

b) No Sweepstake wallet with corrected nodes. It should take 5 or 10 minutes to make it? But again a month and nothing. For a month already the link to wallet on github is dead. Even old windows binaries are not available in Ann. Do you think that it is good sign of development? Just to make links work? And to make wallet available for new people? What about SweepStake feature - is it working now or not?

c) Just yesterday miners on your pool got many orfaned blocks. But you or someone else didn't come out and say something like "signatum network had problems with ddos and small pools like ours were affected by that. Sorry folks but we can't do something with that it's not our fault." I think Epsy has also much work to do, but he is online when the pool is hacked or have some other problems and still finds time to explain what's going on.

It is not blaming, it is just the constatations of facts.
Of course I'm not the one to learn but it is so.

first, your in the sweepstake forum complaining about granite coin.

second, the wallet works fine for me, staking and everything. Ive never had an issue with it. Maybe thats because I had the original wallet because I was mining before CWI took over the project, maybe its just you.

third, orphaned blocks happen on every pool.. what does signatums issue have to do with sweep?

you may have some valid complaints but your posting complaints about granite coin and signatum on a sweep page, please post them on the appropriate sites. If your complaining about CWIs pools, then place those complaints in the right forum as well.

fourth, yes you are blamming. Each one of your points blames CWI for something.

fifth, have some patience. Just because you want something done immediately doesnt mean its going to happen. Have you ever built or developed something. You may think it will be completed in 2 weeks but ends up taking 8 weeks. Sorry, thats how things go. If you cant understand that and be flexible then maybe crypto mining isnt the place for you.

you know when I was building my business it took 7 months longer to get the construction done, putting us way behind and costing a lot more money. You just ask what you can do to help and pitch in and help. Sometimes things are delayed beyond your control and you just have to suck it up.

you are given this product for FREE. You didnt pay for it, you arent waiting for an update thats necessary to run your business. There are other miners out there, use them. You complain, along with others about updates and other issues and act like you paid money for this miner. You paid absolutely nothing, they dont have to give you anything, your not owed it. Be thankful and stop being such rude assholes.

Sorry, not blamming, just the facts right?
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

I'm a bit confused on the wallet... I'm still with sweep 1.3 (from previous project). Is it good for now?

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

I'm a bit confused on the wallet... I'm still with sweep 1.3 (from previous project). Is it good for now?

There is no another SWEEP wallet. And it's working well. Transaction to Novaexchange are OK

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:38:43 PM

v1.3.0.0 is the latest and greatest available!

It works fine.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:17:56 AM

Ah ok, we just need to sit tight.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
Rapturoso

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:06:40 PM

I seem to be having issues that a lot of people running the latest wallet on page one of this thread are having. Surely there's a fix for this that someone is just not sharing right now?

Blocks remaining this morning after running the wallet for a few days non-stop:

Blocks left approximately 30 minutes ago:

Current last block received:
Sat May 20 18:13:27 2017

Current number of blocks:

Estimated total number of blocks:

I have populated the peers list with peers from a friend's peers file and he says it works fine for him and it is correctly synchronised with the block chain.

The wallet has been completely removed from my workstation along with the local user application data folder that is automatically created and I've also tried to re-synchronise from the genesis block on a fresh virgin copy of the wallet to no avail. It's also been installed on a separate virgin server, again to no avail.

Windows Firewall rules have been checked and they allow all access to the wallet. UPNP is on and the ports are accessible.  There is no firewall interference. There are currently 21 active connections to the Sweepstake network.

I did however notice on both the workstation and server that the Sweepstake wallet has a high amount of banned peers. Is this normal?

So I'm left scratching my head as to why this works for some but not others. There are zero network restrictions in place, this is the first thing I checked with my ISP and my router, firewall hardware and Windows firewall software.

Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: There are now apparently 213814 blocks remaining. The number is increasing! This is ridiculous.
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:51:22 PM

SOpool.us has completed its migration to the new improved server!  SWEEP is now back up!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=SWEEP as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

Code:
-a jha -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:4633 -u SNtBvWTCzJDqsrdQ32xrhHzNsaf9yst1Bg -p c=SWEEP 

Donation Address: SNtBvWTCzJDqsrdQ32xrhHzNsaf9yst1Bg

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
sparker327

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:13:47 AM

I seem to be having issues that a lot of people running the latest wallet on page one of this thread are having. Surely there's a fix for this that someone is just not sharing right now?

Blocks remaining this morning after running the wallet for a few days non-stop:

Blocks left approximately 30 minutes ago:

Current last block received:
Sat May 20 18:13:27 2017

Current number of blocks:

Estimated total number of blocks:

I have populated the peers list with peers from a friend's peers file and he says it works fine for him and it is correctly synchronised with the block chain.

The wallet has been completely removed from my workstation along with the local user application data folder that is automatically created and I've also tried to re-synchronise from the genesis block on a fresh virgin copy of the wallet to no avail. It's also been installed on a separate virgin server, again to no avail.

Windows Firewall rules have been checked and they allow all access to the wallet. UPNP is on and the ports are accessible.  There is no firewall interference. There are currently 21 active connections to the Sweepstake network.

I did however notice on both the workstation and server that the Sweepstake wallet has a high amount of banned peers. Is this normal?

So I'm left scratching my head as to why this works for some but not others. There are zero network restrictions in place, this is the first thing I checked with my ISP and my router, firewall hardware and Windows firewall software.

Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: There are now apparently 213814 blocks remaining. The number is increasing! This is ridiculous.

can you post your .conf file for me to see please, I may be able to help if I can see your file. My wallet works and has been working with no issues for a long time.

this is my file named:
sweepstakecoin.conf

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=your user name  <--- yours
rpcpassword=your password  <--- yours
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17571
port=17570
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570
addnode=pgpc4wtqm2ar4tbm.onion:17570
addnode=mk4tkbkyjjb6pxyo.onion:17570
addnode=2aegeyukpiemg76r.onion:17570
addnode=jgvoljoczy2h5n6w.onion:17570
addnode=xrjpfrxz6s446tbd.onion:17570
addnode=7vthw6qus7vrvgsl.onion:17570
addnode=arisidbqbvqpsrk7.onion:17570
addnode=fkap3j7kmxanynce.onion:17570
addnode=yyfuf2bfd3jkgano.onion:17570
addnode=lnkzfthwdv57olid.onion:17570
addnode=5x6ysnxprevkttpk.onion:17570
addnode=gxap3ysfrq3o6gr6.onion:17570
addnode=svudsrzppwui5qvm.onion:17570
addnode=mhmxg7a2slfrzkid.onion:17570
addnode=f6zp2ti543jkj5ca.onion:17570
addnode=sfdfsuyf6nkuy7o7.onion:17570
addnode=uvzh762mwqrk3g75.onion:17570
addnode=a2me5cc6tt4evn4b.onion:17570
addnode=7fqjnjem7jdnmamx.onion:17570
addnode=h35wkcywci5r6ph6.onion:17570
addnode=yzrj2ozyxsu74de4.onion:17570
addnode=lqdb3rcnheyopx3l.onion:17570
addnode=p6ilfjtj4odxzq5e.onion:17570
addnode=dzeoxvfyn44zm6k7.onion:17570
addnode=pgpc4wtqm2ar4tbm.onion:17570
addnode=4a2zr3ma57olllyv.onion:17570
sparker327

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:34:49 PM

DEVS.. I think someone should look at taking over TekCoin. Its got a nice 40% montlhy POS but no active devs anymore, but its still kicking around with activity on bitcointalk. Might be good if active devs with imagination took it over.
glockn

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:58:31 PM

Glad to see you're still plugging away, crysx.

Hope to see more from Sweep coming soon. Until then, I'll keep randomly mining and constantly staking.

Likewise. I'm cool with slow and steady
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:21:04 AM

DEVS.. I think someone should look at taking over TekCoin. Its got a nice 40% montlhy POS but no active devs anymore, but its still kicking around with activity on bitcointalk. Might be good if active devs with imagination took it over.

Yes, it's about two weeks from last dev response in the thread. I believe that SWEEP has a great potential. But devteam activity is very important for SWEEP future. A little report of the development would be nice.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:05:27 AM

Yes, it's about two weeks from last dev response in the thread. I believe that SWEEP has a great potential. But devteam activity is very important for SWEEP future. A little report of the development would be nice.

ill go back to responding to previous posts before anything else ...

there is much that has been done - and still much to do ...

will fill in when i have a whole day to answer the multitude of questions - inside the threads and in pm ...

there is no interest in taking over another coin as yet - unless there is code that we would like to incorporate at a later date ... so we CAN look at other coins - but just dont have the time nor the focus to put into anything else but our own for the time being ...

ill be back in a day or two to respond properly ... i see some garbage that has been posted - and will respond directly rather than just delete it ... some of the community members needs to get their facts straight BEFORE they post from what ive scanned in the previous posts ... especially the 'loudmouths' that THINK they have all the facts together ...

makes me quite disgusted that some pf these posts are even mentioned without thorough research and investigation ... short of telling anyone to 'get lost' - ill respond accordingly ...

i just need the time to go through everything ... which means an entire day - believe it or not ...

#crysx

Vario

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:11:04 AM

Devs is moving forward on the path of progress with a sweep. But another coin? I don't think it's a good idea right now.
xarix

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

Focus your energy right here on Sweepstakecoin Wink

I'm mining Sweep for almost two months now,never had any problem whatsoever,lightning fast transactions,staking working properly,amazing team with awesome ideas and unbeleivable potential,bring it on Crysx!  Cool
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:27:55 PM

Focus your energy right here on Sweepstakecoin Wink

I'm mining Sweep for almost two months now,never had any problem whatsoever,lightning fast transactions,staking working properly,amazing team with awesome ideas and unbeleivable potential,bring it on Crysx!  Cool

Me too. I have being mining Sweep for few weeks now and staking without any issues and again the transaction is very fast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: