Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:27:28 PM

Hi there Grin
Seems that sweep wallet use the same port that's used by deeponion wallet, i cannot found how to change it to allow both wallet running together... maybe someone can help ?
Therefore, i still mining it and stake it, hope it gonna came to exchange soon  Cool
Thx for the work dev !!!

what ports are deeponion using? ...

you CAN change ports of the wallet itself in the conf files ... but i think that is different when it comes to using tor ...

which is why i ask the question above ...

#crysx

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

today fresh start tried to get the windows wallet to work i have tried about 15 config files on the windows qt from the old thread but no joy i am puzzeld why there  s no working config file to download on the ann at the beginning for people like who only want to pos yes the bandwagon people we are many i have read the thread from top to bottem twice over and i dont think the new window wallet will be coming soon so if there could at least be a working config file to download so i can get my coins of the exchange it would really improve my day

thank you in advance Wink

ok ...

if you actually broke your message up into separate sentences - i would understand what you are asking better ...

im assuming you are having issues with sync ... if you have read the thread - you will know what to do and which nodes you need to add and WAIT ... thats right - i have posted this numerous times now - which amazes me that you say you have read the thread back to front ...

if you have the ports open on your firewall - and you have added the nodes from the previous pages - and you have WAITED for the wallet to sync - then you should have no issues with syncing ...

WAIT WAIT WAIT ... thats it ...

once the blockchain is download in full - staking will happen when you transfer coins into the wallet Smiley ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:38:11 PM

Hi. Please refresh link to CWI-Slack.
This invite link is no longer active.

this is still the current invite ...

https://join.slack.com/t/chainworks-industries/shared_invite/MjA1NjA3NDcyNDQ4LTE0OTg4MzEwMTctOWMzM2JkNmU2Zg

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

### CWI-POOL SWEEPSTAKECOIN

hi all ...

an update on our main CWI-Thread ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg21537818#msg21537818

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

i have tried a vieuw times with add node the wallet starts and i get 0 connections so to me it seems the wallet does not begin to download unless its downloading on the background i don t know its a common problem that ever so often happens with coin wallets till now i have Always got it working i am a little bit special  Grin please help me crysx

what are the contents ( and name of ) the conf file you have? ...

post here - but dont publish your rpcuser or rpcpassword ...

lets have a look at what it is doing ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

after i posted i saw your remark you are very fast i am a little bit slow but you knew that already i call the config file sweepstake.config
i am not mining just want to do pos

all good mate ...

the name of the conf file should be SweepstakeCoin.conf ...

it should be located in the wallet directory - and should contain 'at least' rpcuser=<username> and rpcpassword=<userpassword> parameters ...

the addnode=<nodes> is very important also - as the seednodes are no longer available due to strasboug removing his one off ... so add the list of nodes available in previous pages ...

this addition to the conf file is only temporary as we need to setup our own seednodes - and all of them will be hardcoded into the new wallets ...

once that is done ... just start your wallet - and it should be able to read the conf file - and do its work from there ... but have patience as this WILL take a long time to sync ... once you have full sync - THEN do a 1sweep test transfer to your wallet so that you KNOW its all working properly ... the speed of the transfer is quite good - so you wont have to wait long - a couple of seconds actually Wink ... when that test is successful - send the rest of your coins to the wallet and leave it open so that it can stake ...

hope this works out for you ...

#crysx

dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:25:20 PM

its not working i am not tech savvy but imo Grin it seems to confuse data from deeponion this is on the same port no deeponion is not running atm

thats what i get from the debug file as far as i know {i dont know much }
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

its not working i am not tech savvy but imo Grin it seems to confuse data from deeponion this is on the same port no deeponion is not running atm

thats what i get from the debug file as far as i know {i dont know much }

well ...

here is what we have from you so far ...

issues with sync - and assumptions on port confusion ...

yet not one shred of a post for the config - or anything else to help us ...

you see were we are at with this? ...

i cant help you any more than what i have with this - unless i SEE what you have in your conf file and what you have done to configure it ...

whether tech savvy or not - you NEED to publish - or pm me - your setup ...

do you know where your conf is located in your operating system? ... if so - what does its name look like - and what does it contain ...

if you have followed my instructions - with both firewall port / antivirus blocking AND the conf file - you WILL have it syncing ...

it may be that its conflicting with tor ports - it may not be ... i dont know and cannot help with the little information you have provided ...

#crysx

dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:41:45 PM

i am sorry if i offended you in any way i will wait for the new wallet
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:02:31 PM

i am sorry if i offended you in any way i will wait for the new wallet

no offence at all ...

im just stating that ou have given nothing else but your word that what you are doing is the correct thing ... how are we ( the veterans in this industry ) supposed to know if you ( the newbie - not so tech savvy ) are actually doing the correct thing ... when we can see what you are doing - we can help ...

if we go by your word - then thats all we can do - just go by your word ... and when the wallet STILL doesnt sync - how does that translate to 'us' helping you? ...

so its no offence at all mate ... but you are giving us VERY little information to go by ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:22:23 PM

Glad to see dev is progressing. SWEEP is a pretty unique coin. I've been mining for a bit. Took me a while to get the old wallet running since it uses the same ports as DeepOnion qt wallet.

Excited to see the new wallet, miner and pools.

Any idea when this is going to be coming to completion?

our pool is now currently active ...

we have been mining / testing now for about a week with all positive results ...

so the pool itself is open to mining with whatever miner you would like to mine with ...

the CWIgm-0.9.9 is on its way ... many issues resolved and bugs squashed with a few features included ... so its almost ready to test ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sweep/ - ports 2300 / 6300 for lodiff / hidiff mining ...

tanx ...

#crysx

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:20:25 PM

Why is this coin not on Coinmarketcap.com yet? Is it so difficult to request adding there?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:25:55 PM

Why is this coin not on Coinmarketcap.com yet? Is it so difficult to request adding there?

so ...

its quite obvious you do not read further back than one post - or you would have seen me just recently post this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112735.msg21535705#msg21535705 ...

and with the tone you are portraying here - i think you really should READ before you post ...

im getting thoroughly SICK of these posts ...

if you cant bother READING - then dont bother posting ... especially if you are making it sound like its a damned order ...

sheesh! ...

#crysx

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:57:58 PM

so ...

its quite obvious you do not read further back than one post - or you would have seen me just recently post this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112735.msg21535705#msg21535705 ...

and with the tone you are portraying here - i think you really should READ before you post ...

if you cant bother READING - then dont bother posting ... especially if you are making it sound like its a damned order ...

sheesh! ...

#crysx

Naah, it wasn't a bad tone. Smiley Just sounded bad. Indeed, I was lazy to go one post back. I also had feeling that I need to add some post to keep this thread alive. Smiley
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:06:22 PM

so ...

sheesh! ...

#crysx

Naah, it wasn't a bad tone. Smiley Just sounded bad. Indeed, I was lazy to go one post back. I also had feeling that I need to add some post to keep this thread alive. Smiley

Smiley ...

my post was in a bad tone ...

too many issues in one day for me to take lightly ... so all good ...

i think its time for sleep now - too much work and no rest ...

that is only one thing that is on the list of things to do - and that list is very LOOONG at the moment ... not looking forward to long days and nights - but am looking forward to getting a lot of these things ticked off the list ...

at least the stratum seems to be holding up - and going strong for the pool ... so all that work involved there is not all to waste ...

#crysx

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:45:46 PM

Was setting up the wallet last night. Addnodes worked, took about 30 minutes to get the sync started. I did not change anything on firewalls or router.
SSowellSVT

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:53:10 PM

Glad to see dev is progressing. SWEEP is a pretty unique coin. I've been mining for a bit. Took me a while to get the old wallet running since it uses the same ports as DeepOnion qt wallet.

Excited to see the new wallet, miner and pools.

Any idea when this is going to be coming to completion?

our pool is now currently active ...

we have been mining / testing now for about a week with all positive results ...

so the pool itself is open to mining with whatever miner you would like to mine with ...

the CWIgm-0.9.9 is on its way ... many issues resolved and bugs squashed with a few features included ... so its almost ready to test ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sweep/ - ports 2300 / 6300 for lodiff / hidiff mining ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I'll be willing to beta test the CWI if you're looking. Currently CCMiner 1.8.4 is double the hashrate than 2.2. But 1.8.4 is crazy unstable on my rig
. I will transition to your pool later today when I get home!
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

1060 6gb card and ver 2.2 exactly same as with 1.8.4.

Looks like older version does not give more hash on some cards.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:21:40 PM

Looks about the same on a 1080. 2.2preview (Cuda9 only) and 1.8.4.
SSowellSVT

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:27:14 AM

Looks about the same on a 1080. 2.2preview (Cuda9 only) and 1.8.4.

5x EVGA 1060 6GB on 2.2/2.0 43 Mh/s
5x EVGA 1060 6GB on 1.8.4 64 Mh/s before it crashes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: