Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation  (Read 105018 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

This project is quite interesting ... What a pity that I did not know about it during the pre-ICO

Well, you still have the opportunity to participate in ICO Smiley

And when does the ICO begin?

The exact date is still unknown, the developers are silent

That's exactly what I'm going to do)
Korlua

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:18:24 PM

World's first blockchain option for banana plantation => please explain about this !!!
23coins

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:26:43 PM

The most important thing is that no problems arise during pre-ICO

What do you mean?

Well, you know, hackers can hack the site. I know several projects with which this is exactly what happened
23coins

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

By the way, really, did the developers say something about protecting their project from hackers?

I have not heard of anything similar

Just like me. I think the developers are not paying enough attention to this.
dwink

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:20 PM

I still don't see how crypto is involved in ths. Sounds like a kickstarter campaign to grow and sell bananas. Are the buyers buying the bananas with bananacoins? What is the fundamental reason for someone owning bananacoins? Do they own a share of the new banana plantation and get dividends or something? Again... what does crypto have anything to do with this?

Bananocoin is essentially an option, and the owner will make a profit when we sell real bananas. crypto-currencies are needed to raise funds and pay profits to our investors in the future.

So the total profit from the sales are distributed amongst all the bananacoins holders? And they are distributed as what? More bananacoins? And where do they come from? you buy them from the exchange?
Alexander Bananacoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:22:37 PM

The most important thing is that no problems arise during pre-ICO

What do you mean?

Well, you know, hackers can hack the site. I know several projects with which this is exactly what happened

Honestly, I'm only afraid of this option. The project is interesting and it could attract the attention of ill-wishers

We enable 2fa to safe personal cabinets.

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:25:34 PM

I still don't see how crypto is involved in ths. Sounds like a kickstarter campaign to grow and sell bananas. Are the buyers buying the bananas with bananacoins? What is the fundamental reason for someone owning bananacoins? Do they own a share of the new banana plantation and get dividends or something? Again... what does crypto have anything to do with this?

Bananocoin is essentially an option, and the owner will make a profit when we sell real bananas. crypto-currencies are needed to raise funds and pay profits to our investors in the future.

So the total profit from the sales are distributed amongst all the bananacoins holders? And they are distributed as what? More bananacoins? And where do they come from? you buy them from the exchange?

the original concept of profit looks like the reverse repurchase of tokens from exchanges (so that you put the desired profit)

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:41:43 PM

This is a very interesting project! I'll be watching this project and hopefully join soon.

I eat bananas almost everyday. I myself have a small banana plantation. I love bananas! Grin
dwink

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:04:18 PM

the original concept of profit looks like the reverse repurchase of tokens from exchanges (so that you put the desired profit)

So essentially its a one time promise to repurchase tokens from the exchange after the sale of the first harvest (8 months)? And I'm guessing the token has no value after that? All I'm seeing on the whitepaper and business plan is a lot of smoke and mirrors about bananas being a cool fruit. There is no technical explanation about how bananacoins prices are going to be pegged to the international market rates for Bananas. In all honesty, it looks like a scam. Its essentially saying: Hey fools, gimme your money so I can make bananas and sell them. In exchange for your money, I will give you bananacoins that I will make from the air... and you can hold on to them. 8 months later I promise to buy a bunch of bananacoins with the money I make and you should be very happy about that.

Am I missing something here?  Roll Eyes
Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:10:55 PM

So essentially its a one time promise to repurchase tokens from the exchange after the sale of the first harvest (8 months)? And I'm guessing the token has no value after that? All I'm seeing on the whitepaper and business plan is a lot of smoke and mirrors about bananas being a cool fruit. There is no technical explanation about how bananacoins prices are going to be pegged to the international market rates for Bananas. In all honesty, it looks like a scam. Its essentially saying: Hey fools, gimme your money so I can make bananas and sell them. In exchange for your money, I will give you bananacoins that I will make from the air... and you can hold on to them. 8 months later I promise to buy a bunch of bananacoins with the money I make and you should be very happy about that.

Of course, you may have doubts about our project, but that does not yet make us scammers. After the first redemption of the tokens, they will not depreciate. we will redeem them as long as they are available. and you set the price on the stock exchanges personally. More higher price - more longer we will buy them back. besides, we will destroy the redeemed tokens. so I see no reason why they depreciate after 8 months. We are making big plans for this project and are ready to reward our investors.

CryptoDaenerys

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:26:26 PM

I like big bananas  Grin Grin Grin
dwink

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:30:01 PM

Of course, you may have doubts about our project, but that does not yet make us scammers. After the first redemption of the tokens, they will not depreciate. we will redeem them as long as they are available. and you set the price on the stock exchanges personally. More higher price - more longer we will buy them back. besides, we will destroy the redeemed tokens. so I see no reason why they depreciate after 8 months. We are making big plans for this project and are ready to reward our investors.

Why is this information missing from the whitepaper and business plan then? And why would you want to buy tokens from the exchange and burn them? Isn't that just plain stupid? And you plan to do that every 8 months indefinitely?
Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:13:50 AM

Why is this information missing from the whitepaper and business plan then? And why would you want to buy tokens from the exchange and burn them? Isn't that just plain stupid? And you plan to do that every 8 months indefinitely?

perhaps some items are not displayed in full, but and ICO still not started.

lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

Boy, this is the first time I've ever been in this thread and I do not understand everything myself. However, here I can tell you something. There is a kind of tokens, like credit tokens. In such projects, investors, as it were, lend developers money with a promise to buy back the tokens
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:05:44 PM

So, this project is about bananas, really?
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:09:11 PM

Yes. What's wrong with that?
lg15x

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:12:28 PM

No, in this project I am completely sure. There is no deception. Even if some moments are not worked out, it was done unintentionally

Well, this might indicate the unpreparedness of the developers, but, as far as I can tell, pre-ICO was successful. As they say, the winners are not judged
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:17:27 PM

I do not know ... I think this project is not serious ... What serious investments can be in bananas?
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:21:47 PM

I do not know ... I think this project is not serious ... What serious investments can be in bananas?

You know, you definitely need to study this forum and the product that the developers offer. This is a completely stable and reliable investment. This is not something transcendental, it is a very real business
lg15x

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:22:53 PM

Read the White Paper, then draw conclusions. That's all I wanted to say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: