Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep buying?  (Read 23826 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

Yes I'm holding bitcoin, and I want to keep adding bitcoin until that day. I get bitcoin in a free way without any cost, I prefer to try. I follow some signatures, and I get a share of my work.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:40:24 AM

Yes i do keep buying Bitcoin everytime i sell all my Bitcoin for the right price, i just wait for the price to go down a bit before buying again, Even if i am only buying 2-3 Bitcoin still i am getting a lot of profit because Bitcoin is Bitcoin , We just have to sell it at the right time.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:57:17 AM

Right now am at the selling phase of my strategy, the price is high and just trying to speculate a point where I can sell part of my bitcoins. Correction is definitely due right now, should see how much it'll sustain.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:57:50 AM

I figured that the best strategy is to buy a small amount of BTC at the dips, like some of you mentioned before.
It will be foolish to stop buying BTC just because it is now more expensive than ever, considered how traders and analysts are in agreement that price race is far from over.
I don't believe in price range $100k-$500k within next 3 years, but 10k is perfectly viable price, and we may even see it later this year.
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

I figured that the best strategy is to buy a small amount of BTC at the dips, like some of you mentioned before.
It will be foolish to stop buying BTC just because it is now more expensive than ever, considered how traders and analysts are in agreement that price race is far from over.
I don't believe in price range $100k-$500k within next 3 years, but 10k is perfectly viable price, and we may even see it later this year.

That's absolutely the best strategy and if people who think opposite to it had adopted it instead they would have made good money today and had saved themselves from regretting and saying wish I had bought them earlier. I also buy bitcoins from time to time in small amounts and that's what keeps me in profits most of the times so it's a good strategy to keep buying in small amounts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:15:19 PM

Buying bitcoin is still one of the best strategy today, even if you can only buy a fraction of bitcoin, once pooled together in time you can have 1 bitcoin in your wallet. Some people are afraid to bo buy this time since it is already considered to be expensive, but if you bought it last year, it is already expensive, and it gained a higher value, in less than 1 year. Experts say.that bitcoin's price will further rise up to 500k USD, and buying it now, even for a fraction is a bargain,  considering the fact that bitcoin always go beyond what is expected. People should first learn to understand the economcs behind bitcoin, in time, i think they will also engage in buying bitcoin, knowing that in   the fuure bitcoin will give you a great fortune and as of now, people who had hol d on to their bitcoins from the very start are considered milliomaires today if they intend to exchange their  bitcoin to fiat.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:20:37 PM

Right now am at the selling phase of my strategy, the price is high and just trying to speculate a point where I can sell part of my bitcoins. Correction is definitely due right now, should see how much it'll sustain.
As mentioned the current price of bitcoin is at the selling point. This is just because of the increase in price that takes place continuously. Days back users got an buying opportunity when the price went down to $4000. Within a short time span the price once again went higher and now the price is on the track to reach $4500.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

Of course i keep buy bitcoin because bitcoin price will always increase, just imagine early august bitcoin price only about $ 2800 and now become $ 4000 + and probably will be the price will up more,

i also do trading and the profit from trading i use to buy bitcoin. More like saving money in bitcoin
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:26:48 PM

nope Sad it is sarcasm, so he really makes the point for always to buy bitcoin because it keeps going up despite the ... i hope it does, i need to buy more.
Keep on buying if you have funds this will gives you a profit. As the price is keep increasing, so buy while you can and hold bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:31:42 PM

Until now I continue to increase by investing in ICO or trading with altcoins to increase the amount of bitcoin I already have

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:39:10 PM

Of course i keep buy bitcoin because bitcoin price will always increase, just imagine early august bitcoin price only about $ 2800 and now become $ 4000 + and probably will be the price will up more,

i also do trading and the profit from trading i use to buy bitcoin. More like saving money in bitcoin
Bitcoin is the safest and most effective way to invest beacause this market has always risen in recent days and there is no downward trend, this would be great for those who invest in Bitcoin in 2014 because that market is very cheap
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:43:03 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?

Currently I am holding the bitcoins as there are maximum chances to increase the prices even more. I am always looking to buy few bitcoins whenever the price of the bitcoins is decreased and would try to hold them for longer period. At the moment, I am also saving my earnings through the signature campaigns.I am not sure about 25k or 50k; but i am looking for nearest target ie- 10k.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:46:38 PM

Until now I continue to increase by investing in ICO or trading with altcoins to increase the amount of bitcoin I already have
As much as I wanted to buy bitcoin but I dont have funds to buy it. Instead the btc I earned until now I just hold the btc because the value is going up. So, for the meantime Im still observing its movement that I know I can earn profit btc by holding and investing for the long term.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

Well the price right now is very high and it is very difficult to invest on buying a whole bitcoin or to own a bitcoin, it is more triple the price and those average person cant buy it. Now i do prefer to cycle it or sort of hold some of it and some is to invest on other altcoins on trading to earn more profits to make it whole. As the price increases it is okay not to buy but make it work your remaining coin so that you can like you own a whole
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:15:28 PM

Of course I still keep buying cause bitcoin price is not stop increasing Smiley) Maybe it'll reach 5k in next few days Cheesy.

Bells Julls

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

I buy a small bottle of dips.
LindaQ

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:26:03 PM

If I had such more money to invest, Yes, I'll keep buying. Of course in the right time, at least I'm not buying at the highest peak. And I dont intend to invest in other ico, as long as Im a newbe for cryptocurrency, I'm still need to learning it.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:33:54 PM

I still buy BTC with small amount of money because I think BTC price will be much more expensive in the future.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:45:11 PM

Yes ! Im still buying some bitcoin with my lityle savings in my pocket, I don't want to regret in the future. Bitcoin have its potential to increase small amount every week its not bad for me although its just a little but it will grow in the future.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

I invest cash every single month into btc and some other alts. It is the uptrend in cryptocurrencies...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: