Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep buying?  (Read 23826 times)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:51:53 AM

Nope I dont buy any more Bitcoin, I just dont earn enough money to
invest some in Bitcoin anymore because its value is so high.
$20 investment wouldnt get much and with fees etc. it really is too little.
True, bitcoin does have a higher value of price if you are going to buy it now. So finding a way to earn bitcoin is a much better option for you to consider just like applying on a signature campagin where you cod earn bitcoin on posting or even in trading and investment where all you need to do is to manage on trading your Bitcoin depending on its price and value so you could have a profit out of your Bitcoin and earn in a more active way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

I mostly split my amount in two hold half and invest half in ICOs. A few ICOs has made great benefits for while other have been really dissapointing but the aim is to make a staedy improvement but not to skyrocket in benefits and end up in trouble. Keep some and invest some. With any free money i get. i buy and hold as well
ICOs are great and we can earn good amount from ICOs if we make a right decision and invest in legit ICOs. Try to analyze everything before investing because there are many ICOs created to steal people money. Investing in altcoins is also a good option. There are many potential altcoins and you can make money with them
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

I think for now it will hold 50% of the bitcoin I have,  and 50% more I trade some altcoins and hope my bitcoin will increase by trading into altcoin, if to buy bitcoin back with cash I may not do because i think with trading and following altcoin bounty campaign can just add my bitcoin balance.  Grin
L

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

I trade shitcoins to get more bitcoin, also BTC/fiat and ETH/fiat and LTC/fiat, my crypto portfolio passed my fiat holdings long time ago, there's no point for me to buy bitcoin.
CryptonomyCapital

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:16:07 PM

Several weeks ago i've bought bitcoin again, for now my average is $2300, but i think that i will stop my investing in it, and be waiting $10 000. I think that now it's time to redirect money in altcoins.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:20:09 PM

I keep buying little by little and not just BTC but other coins / alts also. I think that this crypto market is just getting started. I dont invest in ICO's maybe I am missing out but usually the price drops bellow ICO after release so I tend to buy them even at lower prices and hold them longterm. It usually goes up after some time..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
anon4250158

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:29:38 PM

I'm hoping that there will be a temporary drop in price soon.  I think $4000+ is artificially high at this point.  Gotta buy in the drops.
Goler

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

I stopped to buy a bitcoin with cash because the price is too high and I don't have more money to buy it but I have been earning bitcoin from trading altcoin and I am keeping it so that  increase the amount bitcoin, and in the near future I will sell it's at high price.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:39:50 PM

Perhaps for now I can not buy bitcoins with paper money, but I always try to set aside my earnings from trading and from signature campaigns,
but right now I can only keep some of my earnings from bitcoin in small quantities, but I certainly if this done regularly will definitely be great.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:43:34 PM

Perhaps for now I can not buy bitcoins with paper money, but I always try to set aside my earnings from trading and from signature campaigns,
but right now I can only keep some of my earnings from bitcoin in small quantities, but I certainly if this done regularly will definitely be great.

I agree that its very hard now to buy bitcoins as price is too high and not all can afford to invest at this high rates but the good thing is that there are many ways to earn bitcoins so even if we are not in position of investing in it still we have an great chance of having bitcoins in our wallet by working on it and if we continue to make efforts then someday we would be holding good number of coins in our wallet.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:58:22 PM

I mostly split my amount in two hold half and invest half in ICOs. A few ICOs has made great benefits for while other have been really dissapointing but the aim is to make a staedy improvement but not to skyrocket in benefits and end up in trouble. Keep some and invest some. With any free money i get. i buy and hold as well
i keep buying when  i have some extra bitcoin to buy it again or i have some money to buy it, i  make some if it as my investment but most of the time i have been leave my bitcoin in my wallet because even though i will not moving it , still it will have a profit . thats the thing that i am doing right now holding bitcoins.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?
Actually only plan is to buy $2000 worth of bitcoin and hold it for half a year then sell it but now you mentioned that i can more bitcoins by just trading well i can do that but investing in ICOs i think i might think twice over there because there many reports about ICO scams circulating in this forum.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:08:33 PM

Buying or not buying, that's a bit of a tricky question at the moment.
The trend of bitcoin price still shows upwards, segwit is active and working, that all are positive signs.
But the mempool is still full, and maybe we are heading towards a new fork in a few months.
Those factors make the near future developement of bitcoin kind of uncertain.
Personally I have reduced my buying activities untill I have a better overview, especially over the fork situation.

It's me!!!
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?

Buying Bitcoins is for those who really needs it but for me I can earn Bitcoin with a simple hassle in the internet, but for the professional traders that is used to make a profit out of the crypto currencies market usually buy and sell their Bitcoins, I am holding Bitcoin for now and as much as possible restrict my Bitcoin spend.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:26:37 PM

I stopped buying bitcoin now because I ran out of fiat I have them converted into bitcoin so what I am doing now is save my earning from signature campaign and cash out some for my weekly needs.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

Yes I am buying these days all the bitcoin I can, and I also try to earn some bitcoin. In my opinion the bitcoin price is going to increase in the coming months. It is a good investment for all, a good asset to have, with many other.
Me I stopped buying bitcoin today. Why? Because its price right now was too high and im afraid to lose my money when it price dump one day. I only buy bitcoin last year when its price was too low and happy because I earned a lot as the price increases and reach its value now. I will never regret eventhough its value continue increase these upcoming month because i was contented of what I have now.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

Just keep buying. The value and the price of the bitcoin is expected to go higher. It already surpassed every expectation and will still continue to increase. Investing on ICOs is also a good idea, just pick the right choice because there are many scams out there.
lusiaga

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:05:05 PM

Just keep buying. The value and the price of the bitcoin is expected to go higher. It already surpassed every expectation and will still continue to increase. Investing on ICOs is also a good idea, just pick the right choice because there are many scams out there.
yeah me too. unfortunetly buy bitcoin itsnot all about buying from real cash. you can buy bitcoin from other cryptocurrecny that you get from bounty as example. i keep all my bitcoin until they go more higher.
farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:08:33 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 05:17:23 PM by farhansadik

The Most general Form Of Investing In BTC, Is Buying The Crypto In prospect It Will Appreciate In standard Also Knows As occupying/Holding, You can search The Origins Of The Term.
If This Is The event Then You Need To fix For Yourself If You figur out This Is A proper Time for Buying. signification, Do You Think The Price Will Continue upriseing!

Do not accept anybodie’s consultation  as regards What Will occur With The Crypto, Do Your daily work, Study About BTC & Find out A  perfection.

Personally I Trust We Are Just Onset, However That’s My personal View & You Should not Think That As Investment Instruction As Well.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:08:55 PM

Yes I am buying these days all the bitcoin I can, and I also try to earn some bitcoin. In my opinion the bitcoin price is going to increase in the coming months. It is a good investment for all, a good asset to have, with many other.
Me I stopped buying bitcoin today. Why? Because its price right now was too high and im afraid to lose my money when it price dump one day. I only buy bitcoin last year when its price was too low and happy because I earned a lot as the price increases and reach its value now. I will never regret eventhough its value continue increase these upcoming month because i was contented of what I have now.
I think you have a fluctuatory mind, because the price keeps on growing and at certain time interval the drop occurs creating a price fluctuation. Based on the fact try to understand the real growth of bitcoin analyzing the growth chart from the beginning of the day. This will surely motivate to buy as much with what you can afford as it has got small denominations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: