Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin acceptance  (Read 4658 times)
electronus

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

The adoption is very difficult, although Bitcoin is considered a very reliable currency, because the selection of a pair of private and public keys can take tens of thousands of years. Also, it is impossible to spend the same bitcoins more than once, because each transaction is confirmed at least six times when the new blocks are mined.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:31:25 AM

I had to turn it into fiat money. But I'm sure bitcoin in the future will be more popular and will be a store that receives bitcoin. Because In my country still can not use bitcoin for transactions directly, no store receives bitcoin as a means of payment
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:04:00 AM

there are already many stores or trading places in some countries that are willing to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. so it's not unusual if there are other countries or shopping places that will accept tokens as a means of payment.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

So far in our country we can't buy a thing that can paid by Bitcoin. They don't know what bitcoin is and what it can do. I'm so jealous because reading of the other comments that can easily use bitcoin when buying in stores, market and etc,. I wish in our country we can pay Bitcoin in the market.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

In my country, I can use bitcoin to buy some things offline, like in bakery shop.
We also have exchange offices where we can buy or sell bitcoin, bitcoin ATM, some people using btc debit cards.
So, I'm really content with current situation but hoping to see that more shops accept bitcoin.

Up to this moment this is the very interesting part about bitcoin because it's intriguing. Many countries are still not approve of the usage of bitcoin and the reason is not certain. Actually it's really helpful once it has been accepted worldwide but that't not an easy task to do. Bitcoin acceptance is what we want and hoping that it will be accepted sooner or later.
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh
I think No, because some other country accept as payment mode, bitcoin is peer to peer transaction so easy pay your bills, Japan i think they adopt bitcoin to pay their bills and send money to their love ones. Who knows in the future, bitcoin accept world wide.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:39:58 AM

there are already many stores or trading places in some countries that are willing to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. so it's not unusual if there are other countries or shopping places that will accept tokens as a means of payment.
correct. and in my country too many store stores are willing to accept the payment it uses bitcoin and other tokens. because on-site shopping is also willing to accept bitcoin as a means of payment as well

theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

In Indonesia there are some places that accept bitcoin as a means of payment, although Bank Indonesia warns people not to use bitcoin but the Indonesian government does not actually prohibit its use.
Our government only warns that security for bitcoin holdings is not guaranteed by police protection, resulting in fraud or bitcoin-related crimes.
Even in Indonesia there are some bitcoin ATMs that people can use to buy bitcoin with cash.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh
No, you are definitely not the only one) Throughout the world, more and more services can be bought for bitcoins. In my country too, in some restaurants you can pay with cryptocurrency, and in some bookmakers you can pay by crypto.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh
It looks very exciting if there is a store or restaurant that can pay with Bitcoin. Surely the store or restaurant can become famous. If I have a lot of money, I'd love to visit that store or restaurant in Germany. Unfortunately, in my country, there is no store or restaurant that can pay with Bitcoin. I hope the future in my country also holds things like this.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

Many countries accept bitcoin but others not, Japan use bitcoin in several stores to buy some stuff they adopt and use to transact money. In the Philippines bitcoin also can buy some stuff in online shop, bitcoin as a payment. Philippines recognize bitcoin as a legitimate payment method, I believe that many countries adopt bitcoin for a better future.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:11:29 AM

More and more countries are getting pro Bitcoin and once lightning network is working in full swing we should see more mass adoption. Also Pundi x is getting ready to get crypto mainstream so you can buy and sell cryptos through it's POS machines and have your cuppa coffee at the same time and buy it with crypto. This will make people coming into crypto and those who have their crypto already more  inclined to use it for every day things, so it will grow eventually the marketcap as well I think and more mass adoption.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

That s great information and nice to heard that some stores in Germany are accepting bitcoin payment hope it will happen here in my place. That`s a great thing.

PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

As of now only few countries are accepting bitcoin yet others are still weighing and studying the effect of it in their countries, still other banned bitcoin, different country have different opinion regarding bitcoin, it's good to know that there are some who can use bitcoin even in their simply everyday transaction.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

Bitcoin has been created good things for a future function it has started with purchasing products online and is fastest, for payment confirmation and also the movement crypto currency that plan to enable the user to benefit the easiest way of cashless
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

for me i think not only in Germany but also, there are many countries also, I do not really remember but I think it is in Japan or Korea. I hope that in the near future bitcoin will be used to pay for products and services that may also be locally accepted in the Philippines,This electronic money. Not only for small and medium-sized items, a US auto dealer has also accepted Bitcoin, in which the Tesla Model S has been successfully repaid with electronic money.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

very difficult in my country if it has to accept its existence because until now bitcoin has not legalized its existence in my country still much bebenah in managing economy but already many people use bitcoin as a tool of transaction in every day but all need evaluation because bitcoin very fast spread and existence can stand alone without the help of these companies and banks which is why everyone has the right to own and get it so they assume having bitcoin is not necessarily difficult or complicated because it is so easy to get and indeed has to be distributed.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

I think some stores in some first world countries are already implementing Bitcoin and cryptos in their system and as a way of payment. The world is a progressing place and we adapt to the best and what the public like easily. In the future when Bitcoin is publicly accepted and used, it will be fairly common to see stores accepting Bitcoin and cryptos as payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: