Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy.  (Read 50618 times)
aqibas

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:30:07 AM

Does anyone know when Alexandria will official launch? When we can except any big news for possible pumps?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lokkom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:04:23 AM

There is no news right now but look at the volume and percentage increase! This coin is exploding right now!
WildJippy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:47:53 PM

They're quite active on twitter the last few days.
https://twitter.com/Official_Florin/status/916997490586603520

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:00:14 PM

There is no news right now but look at the volume and percentage increase! This coin is exploding right now!

flo buying the dip @ 1500 Wink weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
CH_Gmnop

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:12:38 AM

Do you really think this isn´t a scam. When I started trading I put some in it and lost some decent amount back then - it was spoiled by comments and forecasts that didn´t have any substance....and this time it looks the same, as it has been around so long and just seems to get hyped every now and then.--"it´s going to be great" "invest now" blabla...what are your opinions?

the topic of this thread makes me really suspicious with my experience
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:17:56 AM

Do you really think this isn´t a scam. When I started trading I put some in it and lost some decent amount back then - it was spoiled by comments and forecasts that didn´t have any substance....and this time it looks the same, as it has been around so long and just seems to get hyped every now and then.--"it´s going to be great" "invest now" blabla...what are your opinions?

Flo is an extremely high risk / high reward long hodl....

they are currently in the process of rebranding.  It's gone up and down since i started this thread, but i haven't sold 1 flo...and I don't intend on doing so.  YOLO
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:21:07 AM

i will waiting again to buy flo until i see the price is in the bottom of price although i can not predicted how far it will down but yes i realize that know its the time to buy flo. the price it seems to go down after we know bitcoin price is going to reach another high price and we can add more flo to our wallet. but its not wise if we only buy with instant buy because the price can not be predicted so its better to place the order buy at many range of price so we won't missed something.
gembitz

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:59:44 AM

they are currently in the process of rebranding.  It's gone up and down since i started this thread, but i haven't sold 1 flo...and I don't intend on doing so.  YOLO

ya i'm hearing rebranding ideas are being floated now..i like the transparency of the dev team Wink #go_flo!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
aqibas

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:34:24 PM

When can we expect the rebranding and the algo change to take place? And any other big news
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:55:16 PM

I'm still on the fence with this one.  It looks very interesting, but I have some worries.  As someone above stated though, YOLO, so most likely I'll buy in.  LOL
JakeRTFM

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:02:13 PM

I saw some threads talking about people trading their altcoin to bitcoin, in order to have their bitcoin gold on October 25th.
After this date, people who don't believe in the bitcoin gold, will sell it fast to go back on altcoin trading ...
So it might be a good opportunity to buy some altcoin now because of low price.. and to see the price growth after this date.

So for me, it will be patience. I'll watch what my FLO will become in November ...
gembitz

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:37:47 AM

FLO rags to riches Cool  #bitcoin pumping

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

Elle47

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:26:49 AM

I saw some threads talking about people trading their altcoin to bitcoin, in order to have their bitcoin gold on October 25th.
After this date, people who don't believe in the bitcoin gold, will sell it fast to go back on altcoin trading ...
So it might be a good opportunity to buy some altcoin now because of low price.. and to see the price growth after this date.

So for me, it will be patience. I'll watch what my FLO will become in November ...

I think you are right. I know many people who hold bitcoin to get bitcoin gold not because they believe bitcoin gold is a good coin but because they see this fork as an easy money opportunity. They remember bitcoin cash and they hope for the same. Later they plan to come back to altcoins.
gembitz

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:03:58 PM

I think you are right. I know many people who hold bitcoin to get bitcoin gold not because they believe bitcoin gold is a good coin but because they see this fork as an easy money opportunity. They remember bitcoin cash and they hope for the same. Later they plan to come back to altcoins.

FLO @ 1300 looks good weak hands out ===> spaceshuttlezzz Cool weeee

Hiro424

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:21:52 AM

Hey man the more you shut up the more this thing goes up.
Now I'm not an expert of TA or anything, and OGs are not saying anything here so I want to be cautious and sh* but, would you like a cup of STFU?
SilverCryptoFX

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

Now I'm not an expert of TA or anything, and OGs are not saying anything here so I want to be cautious and sh* but, would you like a cup of STFU?

If I could up vote you 100 times I would! Well said.
gembitz

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:14:03 PM

Grin    Kiss    Cry  weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

Grin    Kiss    Cry  weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

weeeeee Smiley gembitz, I love your weeee and positive attitude Smiley Keep doing that Smiley go flo! =D
Especially I am from FLOrida. xD
WildJippy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

A round across your topics, indicating what your current view on the coins is would be much appreciated!

lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:03:28 PM

A round across your topics, indicating what your current view on the coins is would be much appreciated!

I bought into FLO a while ago after checking out Alexandria. I have been mining it for a few months now as well and picking up even more during the dips.

I feel like this is either going to be a HUGE money maker -- or a HUGE flop. Just like dbt1033 said -- FLO is a high risk / high reward coin.

At this point, I am absolutely fine with the risk and will continue to HODL.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: