Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy.  (Read 50618 times)
Thal

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

Seems that OP know what he was talking, about the potential of this coin...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:09:50 PM

Is it too late now? 2880 still ok to jump in?

Yes ! Still ! Will go MOON

What exactly is the "moon" for this particular coin in your opinion? I feel like it has a relatively low coin count and a pretty low market cap right now. I would think that $0.50+ would be possible in the near future. Does that seem possible? Or is the surface of your "moon" above that?

Either way -- OP nailed this one.   Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:53:13 PM

Just jump in directly on small correction i hope at 3000 haha. This is what i do the best lately. Everywhere i go there is already 100% pump, i can't even think for 2 days. Damn it, you need to be fast in this market. I am so confused with all these alts around that i am lost really. I hope this one will give nice profit. I just need 1x to be happy but x10 would be life changing for me and my familly, its like a fucking dream.
lokinator

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:37:06 PM

Just jump in directly on small correction i hope at 3000 haha. This is what i do the best lately. Everywhere i go there is already 100% pump, i can't even think for 2 days. Damn it, you need to be fast in this market. I am so confused with all these alts around that i am lost really. I hope this one will give nice profit. I just need 1x to be happy but x10 would be life changing for me and my familly, its like a fucking dream.

Woah! Calm it down there Chief. Simmer. Don't get all crazy about any one coin and don't throw everything into one basket.

I wish you the best -- I don't want you to be living in a van down by the river because you took some forum advice and dropped your life savings in an alt coin.

There will always be a new "monster" or coin "going to the moon" or whatever else you will read 45 times daily on these forums.

That being said, the OP has made some pretty spot on calls. Of the folks here, he is usually a good source & has made lots of people a lot of money.  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lokkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:07:41 AM

This coin is also on bittrex for anyone who doesn't want to use polo. I'm in love with this coin. By the end of the year it will be flying
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:36:44 AM

Are there any faucets, bounties for this coin?

BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:37:22 AM

Great call OP. Do you have any other hidden gems under your sleeve? Cheesy
B3njamin

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:58:13 AM

Really liking this one. I'm a musician and content creator and this kind of platform is indeed the next step.
The fact that they have Imogen Heap onboard doesn't hurt either.
I invested in it and also will be looking into it for my videos.
LiteMag

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

I can't believe why so much people are so euphoric and blind in this crypto scene. I invested in this coin, too. But only with 1% or 1,5%. The potential of this coin looks good.

But... I have asked here three times and there was no answer. The only thing i hear is "to the moon". So i ask again. Is there ANY information from the team when alexandria could be released? The coin stands and falls with this platform or am i wrong?

The last info i have found was from mid 2016. And if the platforms will be released soon it also have to be used. Only because it is a good product it does not automatically mean that people would use it!

Please correct me if i am wrong but that's just my opinion.
lokinator

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:27:22 PM

I can't believe why so much people are so euphoric and blind in this crypto scene. I invested in this coin, too. But only with 1% or 1,5%. The potential of this coin looks good.

But... I have asked here three times and there was no answer. The only thing i hear is "to the moon". So i ask again. Is there ANY information from the team when alexandria could be released? The coin stands and falls with this platform or am i wrong?

The last info i have found was from mid 2016. And if the platforms will be released soon it also have to be used. Only because it is a good product it does not automatically mean that people would use it!

In my opinion, your opinion seems pretty accurate  Wink. I believe I heard Alexandria will be released in September. But I don't exactly remember where. Anyone got an actual news update on Florin other than "to the moon"?

Hiro424

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:29:24 PM

In my opinion, your opinion seems pretty accurate  Wink. I believe I heard Alexandria will be released in September. But I don't exactly remember where. Anyone got an actual news update on Florin other than "to the moon"?

News has nothing to do with the price. And complaining because you don't DYOR is not an opinion.
LiteMag

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:03:35 PM

News has nothing to do with the price. And complaining because you don't DYOR is not an opinion.

Had I said that? I just wanted a few more information about alexandria. Last thing I found was a youtube video from mid2016. So stop bothering me with your DYOR!
wojak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:07:32 PM

News are attracting investors, investors are pumping money into currency, cap is rasing, price is rasing.
News has a lot with the price.

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
muleman8

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:11:37 PM

its a good time to buy now IMO - nice little dip in price.  I have looked into the OP's other advice and done further research into flo and he does seem to be the real deal so I do have good hope for this coin.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:06:38 PM

This coin will moon in the future. I just don't know how long it will take to do so. I'm holding long term, over a year maybe more.

cinogrin

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:57:38 PM

@LiteMag -- read the FlorinCoin thread or join their slack if you want up-to-date info, here are a couple relevant people:

Leader of Blocktech (group developing Alexandria), Devon: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=476681;sa=showPosts

Lead dev of Florincoin (part of Alexandria's back-end), Metacoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=121370;sa=showPosts

There's a video they put out in May about Alexandria's latest feature release, I'll leave you to search that out if interested. You can also just go ahead and use alexandria directly at alexandria.io since it's in a beta state and is working.

Spend 20 minutes next time reading the project's thread, use the search feature on the site, etc.
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

Florincoin had it's time in the spotlight already. It really has nothing new to offer and a stupid name.

Dumped it already and never looked back.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
cryptofielder

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

I disagree that it has had its moment as from my understanding rebranding and Alexendria protocol full release is on verge of occuring. Also with this explanation regarding IPFS surely lots of movement is still to happen in the not so distant future : https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@techblogger/florincoin-flo-alexandria-vs-lbry-the-battle-of-the-ipfs-cryptocurrencies

Alenxandria & Protocol information:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIGnIkUXkAAYoSr.jpg

Also a shoutout to @dbt1033 for the creation of this post and the others much appreciated.
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:16:10 PM

I bought a chunk of FLO today. I'll definitely buy more if there will be more price drops. So I'm aboard now and expect a lot of upside here.
Thal

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:23:30 PM

Florincoin had it's time in the spotlight already. It really has nothing new to offer and a stupid name.

Dumped it already and never looked back.

Great for you, So now stop posting in this thread, move on with your life...  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: