Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:19:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S1 Update & Tweaks  (Read 838 times)
ac919

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

So I got an antminer s1 yesterday. I'm not sure if the firmware is the latest nor am sure about my cgminer version.
Firmware Version : OpenWrt Barrier Breaker r38031 / LuCI Trunk (svn-r9909)
I was hoping to start using it on nicehash but I'm unsure about extranonce.subscribe.
Bitmain AntMiner S1 binary with cgminer 4.7.0 and extranonce.subscribe is I guess the optimal setup on nicehash

I was also trying to recompile the pool configs to allow load balance but I have yet to find a working tutorial.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:23:11 AM

You might find something here , the Ant S1 is really old and out of date,I don't think there was ever a really good detailed way to recompile or up date openwrt soft ware or working tutorial. an if you asked others for help you would get a lot of BS it was like it was a secret an they wanted it left that way..I looked for weeks an never found any thing worth using . or long dawn out explains that explained jack or stuff i didn't need to know. I lost interest reading ..and I like to read at times that's how boring some of it got ...

https://openwrt.org/

openwrt is the OS bitmain uses ...

and here is a link to all of bit main firmware or downloads to the public...

https://shop.bitmain.com/support.htm?pid=00720140930114518599JXGHWWD80660
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.