Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking developer/partner for finance related project  (Read 289 times)
chesterboy (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:06:28 PM

Hello all,

I have developed proprietary financial analysis software in python.  In a nutshell, it analyzes any product for which data can be obtained.  Right now I use it to analyze and trade many stocks and sectors in the us market.  It can be applied to crypto, gold, bonds, you name it.  My vision is to create a nice gui and deploy it as software that requires a coin (to be created on the waves network) to run queries and view results.  I have much more to discuss and have screenshots etc...

I am not a programmer.  To create this software I hired out the writing of the functions to various programmers so that none of them really knew what they were working on and learned enough python to tie them all together into an ugly but functioning product for my own use.  I need someone that is a strong programmer in python, gui development, website development, and crypto technology.  I am not looking for an employee but really a partner that can create the product I have in mind.  We will share our profits 50/50.  

I am very busy in real life.  I work full time in special operations and personal security is very important to me.  I need someone that I can trust.  I prefer active or former US military, law enforcement, agency, or someone with a professional record that I can verify. We will verify our identities to each other and reach a written agreement on business going forward.  This isn't a BS ICO scam in the making.  I have a real product with real value, and I want to do this in a way that it brings value to the eventual customer.

Please PM me if you are interested.      

Edit:  I just realized this should have gone in the alt forum.  I'll post this there.  Mod please delete if this is the wrong location. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:23:17 PM

Are you looking for US based investors only?You should also give details on how much investement your project requires and how can it be monetised?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
chesterboy (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:12:31 AM

I would prefer US but that isn't 100% necessary.  I like to work with people in real life so the closer someone is, the better, if they have the required skills. 

I am not seeking monetary investment, just someone willing to put in the time to build a nice service that would become my partner(50/50) in the venture. 

I currently have some software I developed for personal use to trade US stocks.  In a nutshell, it ranks sectors, ETFs etc against each other.  You can look within the sector and the individual components are ranked against each other too.  If I can get data for crypto, it would be very easy to make a crypto "sector" and rank it against stocks, sectors etc, and rank the cryptos against each other. 

I have another component that creates price levels for concrete trading action.  So my code sorts basically everything to figure out what I want to trade, and then I have a separate process that provides levels  to trade with.   

In other words, I wish to create a platfrom that ranks stocks, sectors, futures, cryptos, currencies all in one place.  The user would explore it looking for trade ideas. 

The monetization would be via a token I create most likely on waves, which would be used to subscribe on time basis. 

I have the methodology, and I am using it to trade myself.  This is a product I created because I wanted it, and now that I am using it for a little while, I am realizing lots of people would probably like it.  I don't have the programming skills to take it to market.  Right now my output is a bunch of ugly spreadsheets, and it was a nightmare learning enough just to get to this point.  I was going to learn to do all this myself, but I think the end result would be poor even with a huge time investment. 
chesterboy (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:18:43 AM

Also one more reason I prefer US....I would like be in the same legal system as anyone I partner with.  I would like to do this formally with a contract, NDA etc.  In this situation I would be comfortable sharing my code with the right person.  If I am working with someone outside the US I would feel the need to keep my analysis code segregated from the rest of the project to protect it.  

And finally, if some sort of decentralized open source solution was possible, I would be all for it.  IE a developer or group of developers creates the interface, and we distribute ownership shares according to work and my content contribution, and then payment tokens are distributed according to holdings of ownership tokens.  I think that would be awesome.  But I have no idea how to do that.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: