Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satt.io - portfolio tracker and buy/sell "Turtle Trading" signals  (Read 789 times)
anzy (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

I like helping people

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:59:59 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 08:54:19 PM by anzy

Announcing the release of Satt.io (see all the things) - a free digital wealth & portfolio tracking service and Turtle Trading buy/sell signal detector service:

https://app.satt.io

Free Portfolio Tracker

I found it excessively annoying trying to add up my funds from the various exchanges and currencies I put them in.

We built a solution to that - for free - to help folks wrangler their crypto wealth and help make meaningful decisions surrounding their portfolio.

Buy/Sell Signals

Based on the Turtle Trading experiment of 1983, this service tracks and detects short & long term buy & sell trends and publishes a signal when found.

Users can see historical performance of all past triggers, and all current data except the most recent 7 days of buy signals (now free).

Feature requests, bug reports, and general feedback are all welcome!

Oh, and do let me know which exchanges / wallets ya'll want added for tracking - I started with the ones I use the most, but obviously there's 100s more to add : )

https://app.satt.io

I like building things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:21:43 AM

Update

Deployed a bugfix to the weighted average calculation for showing exchange rates in the balances section of the portfolio when an exchange isn't updated in a timely manner, previously throwing the math off.

Now only the latest real values are used.

Enjoy!

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:29:32 AM

Update

Added a new "Campaigns" feature, allowing the choice of specific connection & pairing to see stats on.

This helps isolate the exact currencies in the right places for each of your desired goals & ventures.

Example: I want to keep a portfolio of 25/25/25/25 in 4 different currencies across 3 different exchanges, but ignore all other currencies & exchanges that I'm doing other types of activity with.

Campaigns are the starting point of a whole lot of new features coming soon - including automated trading!

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:55:53 PM

Update

Improved the aesthetics of things and added a Twitter feed to the sidebar for easy viewing of updates:

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

Update

Added some help text to most pages, and improved the spacing of several screens to fit more info & be more meaningful in it's space utilization:

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:32:52 AM

Update

Improved the signal list UI to be more user friendly with coin images and revamped amounts of data:

I like building things
butcherboss

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:45:54 AM

Sounds interesting, but is there any way to get a small trial of the premium subscription?
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:24:27 AM

Sounds interesting, but is there any way to get a small trial of the premium subscription?

Thanks for asking!

Pretty much everything about the site right now is available for free - the various portfolio management features and even the buy/sell Turtle Signals.

A premium subscription reveals the latest 7 days of signal data, giving folks interested in making the most money from that style of trading real-time data to act upon.

Free users get to see exactly the same kind of data - just not the latest 7 days of "buy" signals : )

I like building things
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:05:22 AM

Thanks for asking!

Pretty much everything about the site right now is available for free - the various portfolio management features and even the buy/sell Turtle Signals.

A premium subscription reveals the latest 7 days of signal data, giving folks interested in making the most money from that style of trading real-time data to act upon.

Free users get to see exactly the same kind of data - just not the latest 7 days of "buy" signals : )

Your explanation does not confirm whether you are willing to give us any free trial to the premium service section.

There is nothing displayed at the latest signal section of your website as well.
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:29:35 PM

Thanks for asking!

Your explanation does not confirm whether you are willing to give us any free trial to the premium service section.

There is nothing displayed at the latest signal section of your website as well.

You're correct - I failed to explicitly answer the question, my apologies.

Since the history of each signal - both when to buy them and at what price - and their consequential "sell" signal, showing profit yielded - is public, we don't allow trials of the premium subscription.

A trial would allow a user to test getting signals in real-time, but it's not a mystery how it would perform since 7 days later it would become public history as to how it did.

We decided to give as much free as possible - all but the latest 7 days of data - in lieu of trials.

We feel this is more generous to users than it would be to hide all the data and offer trials.

As for visibility, this is what I'm seeing - is it what you see as well?

at https://app.satt.io/signals/summary:

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:04:21 PM

Big Update

The service is now free!

All current portfolio & signal features are now free to use. Enjoy : )

p.s. improved the latest signal summary screen again, to add clarity to the current price on buy signals that haven't triggered a closing sell trigger yet.

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

I'm curious what figures & stats folks want to know about their crypto stashes that are difficult / time-consuming to calculate / figure out manually.

Ideas?

I like building things
s2

Activity: 198
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:30:14 AM

Great webapp, looks beautiful although I'm not sure why when I log in it still says some items are 'login' on the buys?

The buy/sell indicators are fascinating too, what drives them?
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:58:45 AM

youre service realy free
or next time change to paid service ?
and how much coin support youre service all major altcoin support youre site

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:23:30 PM

Great webapp, looks beautiful although I'm not sure why when I log in it still says some items are 'login' on the buys?

Thanks for the kind words! Much appreciated : )

Instead of charging for the most recent 7 open buy signals (pairings that started an up-trend but haven't triggered a down-trend yet), we now just require a user to be logged in.

This helps cut down on the spam & bots trying to scrape the data outside the web UI, giving us a way to police it a little better to keep it free & fast for all.

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:37:23 PM

The buy/sell indicators are fascinating too, what drives them?

Great question!

We have it doing a couple different strategies, but only publishing the classic Turtle Trading rules right now.

We'll let folks view the different strategies here pretty soon, but for starters the "Turtle Classic" looks something like this:

1) if the current price ever crosses above or below the highest or lowest price of the past 20 days (for a small trend) or the past 55 days (big trend), signal a buy/sell
2) if a signal to buy triggers from a small trend (the 20 day version) and the previous trend was also a small one, skip it

It doesn't take into consideration whipsaw stuff (an initial pullback of price after the start of a trend), so it's more of a medium/long term strategy.

I'll be publishing some more short term ones, including a daytrading one here soon : )

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:26:28 PM

youre service realy free
or next time change to paid service ?

It's free, won't be changing that again : )

We might add a few new features that have a cost associated with their use - but the vast majority of the service will remain free.

I like building things
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: