Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mozocoin - Launching Cryptocurrency  (Read 978 times)
Mozocoin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:04:09 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 07:30:08 PM by Mozocoin

Forecast Resources List

Information/Wallet/Exchange : https://wallet.mozocoin.com
Dev Docs.: http://documentation.mozocoin.com

More Information

POS
POS(Proof of stake) is a proposed alternative to proof of work designed to increase network security. It's not currently implemented in the main chain of bitcoin but in mozocoin is implimented.

Transaction fees
When transaction fees form the majority of block rewards, with the current proof of work system, miners would be forced to require a "minimum" transaction fee if they wish to remain profitable, as they must utilize physical and costly resources (hardware, electricity, internet, etcetera) in order to mine blocks. Proof of stake has no such limitation, as solving blocks would require no physical resources whatsoever (apart from a computer running the Bitcoin software, which is essentially negligible).

Attack
The current proof of stack system as implemented by mozocoin , an attacker need merely obtain over half the current network hashing capacity for a short amount of time to perform a so-called "51% attack". With proof of stake, an attacker would need to obtain over half of the bitcoins in existence, a far more expensive and difficult feat. Moreover, performing a 51% attack and likely devaluing Bitcoin significantly wouldn't be all that appealing if you are so heavily vested into it

Launching Date : 1st Sept 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:39:34 PM

What kind of garbage is this then? I take it you want to launch this as an ICO seeing as it's a PoS coin? Or are you going to surprise us by airdropping it?

You can't even proofread your OP or your shit website before clicking a god damn button such is your haste to create the latest cash-cow.

Would you mind explaining what a privay policy is?

And why John Cottish appears to be an identical twin of Tommy Dustin? Are these real names of real people on your team? Because none of their social media links work, much like the other links on your site. If you think I'm going to waste my time attempting to discover if there is even the slightest possibility that this project is real, with real people who are bringing something new to the already saturated crypto market, then you are wrong. That's your job, at which you appear to be incompetent.

But I suppose that's what's to be expected round here now, incompetent scammers.

Just delete this crap and get a proper job before you embarrass yourself any further. If not, well.... On your head be it.
Mozocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:40:56 AM

What kind of garbage is this then? I take it you want to launch this as an ICO seeing as it's a PoS coin? Or are you going to surprise us by airdropping it?

You can't even proofread your OP or your shit website before clicking a god damn button such is your haste to create the latest cash-cow.

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2017/08/24/mozoshit.png

Would you mind explaining what a privay policy is?

And why John Cottish appears to be an identical twin of Tommy Dustin? Are these real names of real people on your team? Because none of their social media links work, much like the other links on your site. If you think I'm going to waste my time attempting to discover if there is even the slightest possibility that this project is real, with real people who are bringing something new to the already saturated crypto market, then you are wrong. That's your job, at which you appear to be incompetent.

But I suppose that's what's to be expected round here now, incompetent scammers.

Just delete this crap and get a proper job before you embarrass yourself any further. If not, well.... On your head be it.

You are world most foolish man, I think you don't even check the release date, Don't wary ill mention again with Large font size.

1st September 2017

What ever you reply me its approx uploaded for 5 minute.
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:42:04 PM

Oh I saw the release date old bean. Which is why I used the future tense to refer to your proposed release, i.e. want to, going to, etc. But your spelling and grammar really do leave a lot to be desired, so I'm not really surprised that you failed to pick up on such distinctions.

Seeing as such glaring mistakes have been made with your oh so professional announcement, I'd be willing to bet that none of those people are on your team. Can you prove they actually exist and are in fact working on this project? I'll send you $100 in BTC if you can. That's surely worth the effort of a quick photo or two holding a sign saying Mozocoin, don't you think? Strange that their photos have now been removed from your site, why is that? Didn't John and Tommy know they were twins? Are they in shock?

Don't worry, I'm not wary. Your giant font has seen to that. You've just been very unlucky that the only reply to your thread was from the world's most foolish man.

Mozocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:53:03 PM

I don't want to say anything just ready with $100 for charity.
Mozocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:31:18 PM

According to Mr/Ms/Mrs NewWorldCoiner(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=289285) as bitcointalk's Sr. Member "if there is no grammatical mistake as well as spelling mistake in any crypto coin website it will booming in the market or else it will get fall down " , A very big Lol.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:35:26 PM

According to Mr/Ms/Mrs NewWorldCoiner(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=289285) as bitcointalk's Sr. Member "if there is no grammatical mistake as well as spelling mistake in any crypto coin website it will booming in the market or else it will get fall down " , A very big Lol.

I couldn´t say it better  Cheesy
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:20:08 AM

Whilst I don't expect you to be an erudite sesquipedalian when explaining your coin, (nor would I want you to), spelling and grammar are indicative of the level of professionalism and attention to detail that can be expected from the team. As can be evidenced in your failure to notice you included the same photo twice when listing your "team".

Still waiting on those photos. There isn't going to be any problem in providing them is there?
KripCoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:46:32 PM

dev what exchanges are planning to add the coin?where are the wallets?Explorer?
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

LMAO hard XD Stealing pics from Internet + fake names = best whitepaper ever XD Good luck with stealing people's cash with this shit XD
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

not explain spefication coin, how much total suply, how much premine, type coin, pow/pos
what is youre project
plan open ico selling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: