Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 11:57:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats ur fav coin and why r u hodling it  (Read 3807 times)
Clark05

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:27:43 PM

Waves coin is one of my favorite coij and I believe it will increase rhe price in the future and many people also said that not only me. Many people here in this forum loves this coin so if you want more money invest now in waves coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wheatback

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:52:21 PM

Im really liking XRP lately because banks will be using its blockchain to speed up transfers... of course there are numerous problems with it but investing 5% of capital for a 5 year hodl seems like a pretty sound strategy to me
deadthings

Activity: 308

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:38:36 PM

Etherum, i found it some time ago and read lot about its oryginal mechanic parts, thats why i bought it and still making my wallet increase when i have some savings.

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
RKh

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - almost a year project with unique anonymous tech based on TOR

LOOK AT THE TECH - it is better technically than any of the other competitors. The only real competitor is Monero.

Price of more than 2$ for the first half 2018 is a safe guess (currently its about 0,5$)

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

Project is almost 1 year old and has got client v1.4 is coming anyday now

AND ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST
Stilinki

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:17:04 PM

So far, the coin i've held for long is $XRB. This coin came from the project of Raiblocks Community. I like to hodl it for long term because it is one of the undervalued coins with fast no fee transactions. This coin is starting to get momentum now.. It is being compared to IOTA now but i missed that boat.

▀  C   ▀   
mentalny

Activity: 65

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:28:30 PM

ARK - the team and community behind this project is just awesome. People invest in LISK, but ARK is waaay better.

BureauChef

Activity: 132

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:46:40 PM

Etherum, i found it some time ago and read lot about its oryginal mechanic parts, thats why i bought it and still making my wallet increase when i have some savings.

Ethereum because I trust South korean investors, their interest is big in ethereum this should mean there is something special in ethereum platform. I'm not gonna sell it until 2020.

wheatback

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:47:00 PM

ARK - the team and community behind this project is just awesome. People invest in LISK, but ARK is waaay better.

Totally agree, ARK is definitely worth investing in
mdzahed134

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:53:41 PM

My top 3 favorite alt coin-
1.Ethereum-this is great coin & fully changed my life.ETH is always blessed in my whole life.
2.Waves-such a amazing coin.Development is very strong.
3.MinexCoin-Just checked in one week volume 300% raising.

Transformbitz

Activity: 84

Personal Text: PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of N

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:26:35 PM

why don't you just look at this coin IOTA? one of the best project and development so far.. tangled is going to destroy the blockchain ledger, it's like hybrid ledger
no fees and no miners. i'm holding this coin and in the couple of years!

william8829

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:38:45 PM

Onixcoin.  Its goal is to help people that may have poor or no credit in underdeveloped world.  Its price has exploded since July.  Maybe it will be the first cryptocurrency to be accepted as the national currency of Venezuela?  

http://www.panorama.com.ve/politicayeconomia/Venezuela-cuenta-con-la-primera-criptomoneda-Onix-Coin-20171129-0075.html

Niya

Activity: 476

Metta - one spot for every service you need

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:44:09 PM

My favorite coin is Waves and I'm holding because I strongly believe in this project. It has anything it needs to be successful: great team, decentralized exchange, token creation, lending and even a multicoin wallet. Since the price is very low right now, I'm gonna buy more.

▄████████████████████▌
       ██████████████████████
      ▐████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄███ ▄███████▄   ▄█████████▄
 █████████████████ █████████████
████████████████████████████████▌
████████▀   ▀████████▀   ▀███████
███████      ▐██████▌     ▐██████
███████       ██████       ██████
███████       █████▌       █████▌
███████       ████▀        ████▀
██████▌
█████▀
▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HOMEPAGE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬YOUTUBE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WHATSAPP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FACEBOOK▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TWITTER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«UBERIZATION» PLATFORM ///» #True Reviews System
»FOR OFFLINE SERVICES    ///» #Built-in Messenger   #In-house Currency

Meth9275

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:14:26 PM

My favorite is XSPEC, just take a look to the price and if you know how crypto works you will understand why it's the coin to hodl
krahul08

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:40:30 PM

Hey whats your favorite coin, your baby, the one you just cant let go and constantly check on, the one you feel has great potential, the one that makes you feel all fuzzy inside because you know its going to make you a killing...

What coin is it for you? And why?

Just wondering what people are into. My personal favorite is Stratis. I love Stratis because they have a great active team, they seem to keep their word and always deliver on time. They're out there in the real world telling all the big players about their platform, so basically for me their work ethic is unbelievable...

Tell me yours Smiley

One n only iota..the new BTC..i read its white paper...i really like its roadmap too.they work for future tech.
cryptoadvocate

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:34:10 PM

I'm a really big fan of XMR, NAV and ARK.
nightfury

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:14:56 AM

Bitcoin is the only digital coin i have because i already traded my altcoins to btc lately. I have kept my btc for than a month now and its profit is really astonishing since bitcoin's price is rising. I am also planning to invest in ETH because speculations has it that it can grow to 1000 by next year so i just want to ride with that run.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆   Website   ◆   White Paper   ◆   Slack   ◆   Telegram   ◆   Reddit   ◆   Medium   ◆
Oasisman

Activity: 239

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:17:06 AM

Hey whats your favorite coin, your baby, the one you just cant let go and constantly check on, the one you feel has great potential, the one that makes you feel all fuzzy inside because you know its going to make you a killing...

What coin is it for you? And why?

Just wondering what people are into. My personal favorite is Stratis. I love Stratis because they have a great active team, they seem to keep their word and always deliver on time. They're out there in the real world telling all the big players about their platform, so basically for me their work ethic is unbelievable...

Tell me yours Smiley

For quite sometime now Ive been hodling stratis for 4 months already I guess. Although my favorite of all time is only Eth, but im giving Strat an exemption.
Strat has been outstanding in terms of price changes. After the correction from few months ago, they still manage to stay in a good shape and surging to new highs afterwards. I can see a good potential in this coin, I have a feeling that this will become one of the best altcoin we ever have. And yeah they are a very active team, I love their passion towards their works.

Coin12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:35 AM

I have some favorit coin that i can not mention all of them here because i will memtion only one.
My favorit is etherium, etherium has big potential to grow in future.
Waves also very good but i prefer etherium.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆   Website   ◆   White Paper   ◆   Slack   ◆   Telegram   ◆   Reddit   ◆   Medium   ◆
srqrebel

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:16:55 AM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Privacy coins are the wave of the future, and Spectrecoin is one of the most private and secure coins out there.

There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $1.  This is not likely to remain the case for long.

This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 within a year, and it would still be undervalued, imo.

Check out the Spectrecoin wiki, you'll see why I'm excited about it: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

jagmrx

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:54:41 AM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Privacy coins are the wave of the future, and Spectrecoin is one of the most private and secure coins out there. There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $1.  This is not likely to remain the case for long. This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 within a year, and it would still be undervalued, imo. Check out the Spectrecoin wiki, you'll see why I'm excited about it: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

There are some cryptocurrency or Altcoin that I like best and here I will give you the reason why I hold it.

• Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been proven and famous to be the best cryptocurrency and the price that always rises give us a lot of profit. I have no doubt to invest in Bitcoin.
  • Ethereum. Ethereum is the second solution after Bitcoin. If Bitcoin investments have problems, we still have Ethereum. The price of Ethereum is also great.
  • Litecoin. Litecoin is equally great and good.
  • Waves. Waves have good prospects and may be suitable for short-term investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.