Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats ur fav coin and why r u hodling it  (Read 4142 times)
Denopoly (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

Hey whats your favorite coin, your baby, the one you just cant let go and constantly check on, the one you feel has great potential, the one that makes you feel all fuzzy inside because you know its going to make you a killing...

What coin is it for you? And why?

Just wondering what people are into. My personal favorite is Stratis. I love Stratis because they have a great active team, they seem to keep their word and always deliver on time. They're out there in the real world telling all the big players about their platform, so basically for me their work ethic is unbelievable...

Tell me yours Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:03:09 PM

Waves is one. Been holding this for months. I don't mind the drops cause I know it has so much potential. Still early in development. Just waiting for the v1 of dex to come out and do more trading on it. Holding it I've gotten so many airdrops.

Stratis, still early development, finally had some news about a seafood company working with them. Long term hold, 2018 will be good for stratis.

Ripple, yes I've been holding, waiting for at least a dollar to sell some, in a year it will be huge.

Zencash, been holding since the begining. Has potential to be a top anon coin, along with monero and zcash. Trying to accumulate more to get a masternode.

Ubiq, has seemed slow as it's in a dip right now, but I'm sure it will pull out soon enough, is getting more coins on it's blockchain, it will grow in time, a more stable eth fork, once it get's more attention and eth's flaws are revealed, like bloated blockchain, ubiq will shine.

Rise, so much potential to easily create projects on their unique chain. A combination of ark and lisk tech. So cheap right now, the best time to get in and hold in your wallet to get deleget rewards.

wheatback

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:06:56 PM

XDN because I think that it has potential for wide use in the future, it allows encrypted messages to be sent through its blockchain which I haven't really seen any other coins do yet... Haven't actually bought any though, just been using Minergate to mine it while I'm doing other things and using my school's electricity to charge my computer.
Denopoly (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:10:02 PM

Waves is one. Been holding this for months. I don't mind the drops cause I know it has so much potential. Still early in development. Just waiting for the v1 of dex to come out and do more trading on it. Holding it I've gotten so many airdrops.

Stratis, still early development, finally had some news about a seafood company working with them. Long term hold, 2018 will be good for stratis.

Ripple, yes I've been holding, waiting for at least a dollar to sell some, in a year it will be huge.

Zencash, been holding since the begining. Has potential to be a top anon coin, along with monero and zcash. Trying to accumulate more to get a masternode.

Ubiq, has seemed slow as it's in a dip right now, but I'm sure it will pull out soon enough, is getting more coins on it's blockchain, it will grow in time, a more stable eth fork, once it get's more attention and eth's flaws are revealed, like bloated blockchain, ubiq will shine.

Rise, so much potential to easily create projects on their unique chain. A combination of ark and lisk tech. So cheap right now, the best time to get in and hold in your wallet to get deleget rewards.

Wow, I love what I see!! Smiley I've never heard of Rise, I might have to look that one up! Cool Man!
CoinratZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:14:24 PM

Signatum, just a month old, new algo, anonymous, no premine or ico, allready a functional market place to put it to use, profitable to mine, really good priced at the moment, potential to grow to at least a couple of dollars whitin a year.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:14:55 PM

NEO because it reminds of the movie "Finding Nemo".
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:25:00 PM

some coins im currently holding for the long term 1-3 years , that i think have a bright future are
Neo, IOTA, OmiseGO and ARK

of course bitcoin and ETH are the biggest in marketcap but if you really want to make profits you need to invest in a smaller coin/token , of course bitcoin can reach 10k per coin years from now but that would only give you 2-2.5x profit on investment , if you for example got NEO at $10 and it gets to $100 which is extremely reasonable then youre 10x investment in a shorter time , of course the smaller coins are more risky but you gotta risk it to get the biscuit like they say haha
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:44:21 PM

XDN because I think that it has potential for wide use in the future, it allows encrypted messages to be sent through its blockchain which I haven't really seen any other coins do yet... Haven't actually bought any though, just been using Minergate to mine it while I'm doing other things and using my school's electricity to charge my computer.
I am guessing that you purchased that coin when the price of it was really low right? I can see why you would like that coin if you did because the price increase that they had was pretty interesting compared to most coins that are out there right now. The coin is also pretty old because they’ve been working on many things on the project also the developer for that coin is also pretty smart in a technical side of things. Being in that coin for years would be a nice community to have when you look back on the things that the project did.

My favorite coin is Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:14:38 PM

I have no real fav coin at the moment that I am holding except BTC which I always hold . But over all any coin that I can buy low sell high short term is my fav . I am really trying now to buy and hold some coins and change my mind set . some of the few coins I am interesting in is IOTA ,ARK , BAT , NEO .
3DesTeam

Activity: 158

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

I don't have any fav coins and there aren't ones in investment to my mind.
But I see great potential in BURST, SYS, SC, GBYTE, RNS, Wings, GUP, ADX, TRST

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

Well I'm glad to see Waves is quoted here, it's got a very big potential imo !
Also very interested in Stratis at the moment, it's early but I got good hopes for it.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:38:49 PM

My first coin i hold is XRP, although it is semi-centralized but this coin is quite stable and i'm waiting for it to inflate at least a quarter dollar this year-end. Second is WAVES, it sounds like in stock terminology wave, which is the oscillation of price of stock- the ups and downs though it sounds funny but this WAVES are serious. The third one is NEO, it reminds me the movie "The Matrix", soon to be an invincible coin.
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:42:38 PM

WAVES is my favourite coin!!  Where it's headed it's tickling my balls just thinking about it!!
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:43:10 PM

Well I'm glad to see Waves is quoted here, it's got a very big potential imo !
Also very interested in Stratis at the moment, it's early but I got good hopes for it.
My favorite coin for now that Im still holding is eth and waves. I can see that it has a potential coins which really offer a profit. Its profitable that Im holding it for a long term.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:45:54 PM

My favorite coin is Ripple (XRP), i got a nice profit when i bought XRP on 2k sat and sold it all around 8k sat
. Even thought the price still low until now,i'm still holding this coin
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:47:35 PM

Spectrecoin is the only boarder-less and truly anonymous cryptocurrency. Anyone with an XSPEC balance is fit to stake unlike cryptocurrencies relying on centralized masternodes. This is now achievable in ANY region regardless of censorship with the latest OBFS4 security layer in our v1.3 update released earlier this month. Now staking and running the Spectre Network is available in TOR Blocked regions (Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, CHINA and UAE to name a few). This ensures equality amongst the community and seeks to achieve freedom in our global monetary system.

Our last update puts us on top of anonymity and our POS system makes Monero look outdated. Static inflation accounts to parallel issues of truly deflationary currencies when it comes to population growth and lost addresses/wallets.  We just need to spread the good work of Spectre as far as we can. We have yet a single video and we have quadrupled buy support from last week and volume has significantly increased.

In the pipeline as we speak is mobile staking along with a local bitcoins like exchange in app. No other coins have this also.

This is simple and all we need. Simple as it is.

Slack is very welcoming!

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

My favorite coin is Ripple (XRP), i got a nice profit when i bought XRP on 2k sat and sold it all around 8k sat
. Even thought the price still low until now,i'm still holding this coin

Your favorite coin is the centralized one by which the bank owns 66% of the supply that's not even in circulation?

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:51:09 PM

Hey whats your favorite coin, your baby, the one you just cant let go and constantly check on, the one you feel has great potential, the one that makes you feel all fuzzy inside because you know its going to make you a killing...

What coin is it for you? And why?

Monero (XMR). I think that fungibility and privacy are major issues facing us in the near future. Blockchain and taint analysis, along with coin blacklisting, are becoming new threats as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become increasingly regulated. Of all the privacy and anonymity-oriented altcoins, XMR seems the most promising (vs. Zcash and others).
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:07:53 AM

My favorite Altcoin are ripple, bitshares, feathercoin, iconomi, wings and more. I love to trade this coin.
Currently I'm holding ripple, yesterday I bought with the price 3k satosi  Grin
Erotic Toothpaste

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:43:20 AM

OmiseGo. It's the only coin I am holding at the moment that isn't because of pure speculation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: