Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats ur fav coin and why r u hodling it  (Read 4142 times)
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:12:59 AM

XMR is my favorite and never wrong about it - https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/monero/usd Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qrnamol

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:16:32 AM

NEO all way long  Grin
selling GAS made by it, and buying even more NEO.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:57:46 AM

My current best coin I chose is Waves. It is getting better and better. Their Pos already gained me lot of tokens and their wallet is quite good. Easy to download and use extension.
wojak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:01:26 AM

I am holding IOTA, because I believe next year its mcap will raise at least few times (I see it going to $8)
Monero - it is obvious why
RADS - IDK why
BTC - as a safe savings for a future

I've decided to choose one coin every month and put $1000 in it.
So next will be waves and florincoin.

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:57:10 AM

Iam holding NEO, Pay, Ethereum and bitcoin. Thinking about Rise, any suggestions

Greetings
Denopoly (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:40:31 PM

Im gonna look at Rise....its cheap atm.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:46:10 PM

My favourite coins are Eth, Neo, Waves, Litecoin and shift. I am planning to hold them for a long time.
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:25:57 AM

another few coins im holding right now that are starting to shoot up LISK has had a great week , currently going up in price a lot its at around $6.70 right now which would be up over $2.50 in the last week which is a huge gain, has some great future outlooks as well imo... agreed OmiseGO is a real world application coin that should go up a ton in the future so its best to jump on before $10 imo.... Stratis is another coin im into right now which i like under $10 i think has solid value
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:40:47 AM

Sys, Rads, Flo...

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/IHj3qQSh/
asapjoshyy

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:07:18 AM

WAVES, IOTA, STRATIS, ETH, NEO
some great coins to look at with a solid future in the crypto space , of course everybody loves bitcoin as well to but i want to make big profits which you gotta risk more of course but you could gain more money in the end ... the best way to do that is invest in an ICO like how WAVES started a while ago you couldve got in under $1 and now its at $5 for over 5x profits.....  i like Rocket ICO a solid start up with a great team , already invested in that ... plus some other start up ICOS
uraharasan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:33:54 AM

Hey whats your favorite coin, your baby, the one you just cant let go and constantly check on, the one you feel has great potential, the one that makes you feel all fuzzy inside because you know its going to make you a killing...

What coin is it for you? And why?

Just wondering what people are into. My personal favorite is Stratis. I love Stratis because they have a great active team, they seem to keep their word and always deliver on time. They're out there in the real world telling all the big players about their platform, so basically for me their work ethic is unbelievable...

Tell me yours Smiley

my favorit coin for now is Monaco because i get so many profit lol, and coin that constantly i check is Ethereum and Monero. Dash also have a great potential.
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:35:49 AM

My favourite altcoin at the moment are a few ones, but i think that i love Waves, they have such amazing features that i love, like their wallet, their exchange.. wow, they have everything that we, the altcoin lovers have always wanted.
but yes, there are other altcoins that i like, like ethereum, i have so much love to this coin, i think this is like the "little bitcoin" and everybody loves it too.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
asapjoshyy

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:52:13 AM

what is the coin thats starting to emerge and hasnt reached its new all time high that people are liking/ investing into right now ?? Of course the coins that are at all time highs get a ton of love then people are scared of missing out and jump on it to only see it plateu or fall down... But its best to get on a coin before it blows up, obviously easier said then done and its a lot of research/ some dumb luck but its always a great feeling when one hits and you make 10x or more profit on initial investment Cheesy
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

Hey whats your favorite coin, your baby, the one you just cant let go and constantly check on, the one you feel has great potential, the one that makes you feel all fuzzy inside because you know its going to make you a killing...

What coin is it for you? And why?

Just wondering what people are into. My personal favorite is Stratis. I love Stratis because they have a great active team, they seem to keep their word and always deliver on time. They're out there in the real world telling all the big players about their platform, so basically for me their work ethic is unbelievable...

Tell me yours Smiley

Bitcoin. I'm just used to it. When i was introduced to cryptocurrency world, i was first familiarized in bitcoin. You'll acquire lots of benefits through having bitcoin. Just take look at the price, it is much valuable than others. It is also popular, making it more convenient in transacting online. It has also disadvantages just like the others, but still i'm into bitcoin more than the other types

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:30:05 AM

CRAVE!! Why? cos it makes more of itself and there's bugger all of them around (1,370,258 to be exact right now)
Goldmanfuckhs

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:55:47 PM

Litecoin and Monero.
They are just undervalued.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:29:07 PM

My favorite coin as of the present is Bitcoin and NEM/XEM. I don't know what's with these coins but I constantly check them everyday and see if how many percentage it had pumped up for the day although I am holding on to these coins for a very long time I still check on them every single day.
asapjoshyy

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:20:25 PM

ARK coin is the current alt im holding for a bit, i bought in at $1 and its already near $5..  a lot of people think itll get to 2 digits, $10 plus before 2018 which would be a solid 10x investement... i could easily see this coin continuing to rise because it has great tech behind it , which is they key behind these coins... im holding NEO but the recent price drop is starting to scare me but i think ill continue to hold since i still bought $10 under but i would like to think itll hit $100 one day
Scuds31091

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:39:44 PM

ACOIN because it's been doing fantastic all year long.

Jan 1st 2017 - $3,230

Sep 16th 2017 - $141,743

This is an increase of 4288.33% since the start of 2017. This didn't happen overnight as a pump. This has been a healthy climb over the last 9+ months. The marketcap is still extremely low leaving a lot more room to grow and still a huge opportunity for new investors. This coin has an active dev, working wallets, exchanges, a growing community, very low supply, very low inflation, mining support, and fast transactions. This is an established coin with a blockchain over 3 years old. It is still extremely undervalued.

Feel free to join our new Slack channel and learn more: https://join.slack.com/t/acoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQyMzY0MTAzMjY5LWJkZDAxYTVjY2FjNWQ4ODQxMjE4ZTFjNTMxNzhhYWMyOGQ2OTc4MDRlZjUzZTBiMzNmOWMzZDA0ODE1MzhlNTA

Here is the 1 year chart:

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:00:00 PM

I don't hold any YET but definitely Litecoin, it's got something that appeals to me very much. Maybe also because I think it's very undervalued and deserves more attention.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: