Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][COP] CopPay - cryptofying your business  (Read 11751 times)
ConPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Cryptofying your business

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:08:35 PM

Hey!

We got interesting news here

https://goo.gl/MtkgDQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:17:03 PM

Hey!

Guys, what goal for this collaboration? They will develop outsource your tasks? Anything else? I'l be glad to read because your project interesting for me
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:12:27 AM

Hey!

Guys, what goal for this collaboration? They will develop outsource your tasks? Anything else? I'l be glad to read because your project interesting for me

I too think so. I look closely to project. It interested me.
AUruHM

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:59:18 AM

Guys, great announcement for us all!

CopPay picks up the pace for ICO and adds Dash and XEM!!!

Dash and XEM are in the TOP-10 list of cryptocurrencies with the largest volumes of trades. That’s why they have to be in our product portfolio and supported by our payment platform, “- says Ina Samovich, CEO CopPay.

The introduction of Dash is the result of effective collaboration between CopPay and European Dash community. XEM appeared in CopPay payment gate as a result of successful negotiations with the
NEM community at the World Blockchain Summit in Dubai, where our team had some meetings with potential advisors and investors. CopPay team managed to bring XEM into the list of accepted currencies literally overnight.

Do you know how it's happened?

https://youtu.be/M7WAfeEVG7A - Watch this amazing story;)
And here is a post on Medium about it! https://goo.gl/MbQGSs
Not bad. How many COP will be for NEM and DASH? Are fix it on ICO beginning? Or price will be change?

Hello! actually it's not for ICO Wink

It about our virtual terminals. So that you can buy goods and services with Dash or XEM via CopPay.

As for ICO, you can buy tokens with ETH and BTC

Ok, I see. But question left Wink - what is exchange rate for any currencies will be used? From where? How I can to see rate before pay?
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:05:51 AM

Hey!

https://[Suspicious link removed]/MtkgDQ

Congrats!!! this is very good news! So your idea is interesting Smiley
Klara_karlovna

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:50:01 AM

Hey!

https://[Suspicious link removed]/MtkgDQ

how will it change your company? What will bring new to the activity partner?
Klara_karlovna

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

you write: "Zero transaction fee. Merchant does not pay commission for any cryptocurrency payment received from the client;"
How are you planning to make a profit?
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

what cryptocurrency can be use?

I am not dev, but as far as I understand, for now project is working with BTC,ETH,XEM and DASH.
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

How is the problem solved with expensive transactions? (eg bitcoin) This is important when making small purchases.

Transactions are not expensive and require minimum gas.
CopPay is good for both small and big purchases

If I have bitcoins and I want to buy gum  with your service, how much will there be a commission for payment?
Hey) What about my question?)
If the transactions are really cheap it will be cool!

ConPay (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:16:14 AM

Dash and XEM are in the TOP-10 list of cryptocurrencies with the largest volumes of trades. That’s why they have to be in our product portfolio and supported by our payment platform, “- says Ina Samovich, CEO CopPay.

The introduction of Dash is the result of effective collaboration between CopPay and European Dash community. XEM appeared in CopPay payment gate as a result of successful negotiations with the
NEM community at the World Blockchain Summit in Dubai, where our team had some meetings with potential advisors and investors. CopPay team managed to bring XEM into the list of accepted currencies literally overnight.

Not bad. How many COP will be for NEM and DASH? Are fix it on ICO beginning? Or price will be change?

It about our virtual terminals. So that you can buy goods and services with Dash or XEM via CopPay.

Ok, I see. But question left Wink - what is exchange rate for any currencies will be used? From where? How I can to see rate before pay?

We'll take a world average exchange rate.
ConPay (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:38:31 AM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Indeed! CopPay co-founder Vladimir Serzhanovich, for instance, is a successful businessman and venture investor. Moreover, he founded blockchain laboratory Consensus Lab, the blockchain school, the blockchain hackathon, etc.

our CTO, who works hard on our own blockchain,  also participated in blockchain implementation in banking.
As a co-founder and member of the board of directors we have Dr Ichak Adizez, a famous business guru. He. is founder and president of the Adizes Institute, based in Santa Barbara, California, an international consulting company that applies the Adizes Methodology for clients in the public and private sectors

Also we a glad to have cool advisors: Garrett MacDonald (a great profi in bitcoin, blockchain), who created his million dollar startup just at 16 years old!!
Jay Best - a leading expert in the cryptocurrency payments, who even was nominated Top Crypto Strategist UK 2017.
we have more cool and experienced advisors, it's just too long to describe it here;)) recommend you to visit our web-site and read about them. Or follow us on LinkedIn as well.

ConPay (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:52:55 AM

you write: "Zero transaction fee. Merchant does not pay commission for any cryptocurrency payment received from the client;"
How are you planning to make a profit?

Zero transaction fee is for merchant to receive crypto from clients.
We have a small, 2% exchange fee for customers (but still for them it's more beneficial to pay this small fee rather  and get the purchase fast and easily rather than exchange money himself- time-consuming and the rates can be not beneficial).
so, the profit of CopPay will come from this 2% fee and paid additional services (such as CopPay wallet, Warrant receipt, bonuses program and etc.)
The key point here is about economy of scale: we believe that the more merchants accept crypto, the more clients they'll get.
Smart_cat

Activity: 124
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:01:23 PM

Hi! how to access your white list for the registration?
AUruHM

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

Oh, awesome. Hope, those rates can will see anything.
Have you any working shop with your pay terminal? May be in test mode or demo?
Klara_karlovna

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

you read my mind Grin As like I understand it's not really a terminal in our conventional view. It's rather app. Am I wrong?
yan.markevich

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

Oh, awesome. Hope, those rates can will see anything.

I saw a link to the alpha version on the website https://coppay.eu/

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
AUruHM

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:34:08 PM

you read my mind Grin As like I understand it's not really a terminal in our conventional view. It's rather app. Am I wrong?
I hear there are some business owner that wait for launch CopPay and ready to use it in their shops. May be team tell us a few words about it? Wink
Klara_karlovna

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:22:01 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 06:51:03 AM by Klara_karlovna

I hear there are some business owner that wait for launch CopPay and ready to use it in their shops. May be team tell us a few words about it? Wink

it will be not bad Smiley. Wanna to know the opinion of the businessmen
PavelFG

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:15:24 AM

Very interesting and promising project with this business model. It seems to me that simplification of the issue of settlement between clients and traders among the population of the whole world will give an even greater impetus to the popularization of the cryptocurrencies and the decentralization of the world.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:19:56 AM

What drove me to this project was the name of the token. I though it is something which represents cop and main focus will be on this field. It lets good impression at first sight reading at large but need time to read more about this. Successful business entities are behind the project which is best thing for the project at first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: