Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] X8currency - X8X  (Read 3292 times)
x8currency (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:27:24 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 03:45:08 PM by x8currency

X8X TGE - Token Generation Event
Executive Summary

X8X Tokens will be issued in several phases to raise funds for upgrading online Portfolio Risk Management Platform, establishing a stable cryptocurrency named X8currency (short X8C).
X8X will be issued in a limited amount (TGE only) as a standard ERC-20 Ethereum Token, tradable on online crypto exchanges.

Private placement phase is already concluded. Investment phases are scheduled:
1. Limited Whitelist TGE (19.12.2017)
2. Unlimited Whitelist TGE (20.12.2017)
2. Crowdsale (23.12.2017-19.1.2018), only in case hard cap is not reached in previous two phases

To participate in TGE, you must sign up for the Whitelist on our website.
X8X Tokens can be bought with Ethereum (ETH). Therefore, if you want to be a part of the X8 revolution you have to join the X8 Whitelist™.

• Minimum cap: Min cap already raised by private placement
  • Maximum cap: Additional 3.4 mio €
  • % of tokens generated to X8 Team: 15%
  • % of tokens generated to X8 Capital AG: 6%
  • X8X created per 1 Ether (392.3723 €) @Bitstamp as of 5.12.17: 3923.723 X8X
  • Date of the start of the limited X8 Whitelist™ contribution : 19.12
  • Date of the start of the unlimited X8 Whitelist™ contribution:  20.12
  • In case max cap is not raised in first 2 phases: Crowdsale 23.12 – 19.1.2018
  • Maximum number of X8X Tokens: 100 mio
  • Of which crowdfunding participates: 52 mio
  • Of which X8 Team and X8 Capital AG: 21 mio
  • TGE Price per X8X Token: 0.1 €
  • Minimum contribution in limited phase: Announced 18.12
  • Maximum contribution in limited phase: Announced 18.12

Important explanations
X8X and X8C
Business model
Security
Whitepaper

Short description

All professional crypto investors or crowdsale projects founders experienced the fear and fury of extreme volatility in cryptocurrencies markets. The solution is a technology from the “old business”: portfolio risk management. And you can become the part of the revolution in the two-phase TGE on the 19th of December at 5PM CEST.

Check out a brief video presentation:

X8 project is connecting the “old business mentality” with the blockchain world by offering investors, entrepreneurs and businessmen a solution that disperses their crypto wealth into gold and 8 fiat currencies like Dollar and Euro.

Our main weapons in the fight against against volatility are a portfolio risk management platform and our own special cryptocurrency called X8C. We’re building a safe, scalable and secure currency system for the distributed future.

But we need your help to make the revolution happen:

The first early adopters have already joined us in a private placement phase.
You can became a part of the revolution in the TGE on the 19th of December and on the 20th of December. Both days only members of the X8 Whitelist™ will be able to buy tokens in a limited amount (first day) and in an unlimited amount (second day).
Do not miss out on this opportunity we recommend you to sign up for X8 Whitelist™.

Communications

For more information about the revolution in the cryptoworld check our website, Medium page, Blog or join our public X8 Telegram channel , where your questions will be answered within hours.

X8 Team

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:07:01 PM

So are you working with swiss bank? Can you prove it? The team seems weak and the website is also not so promising. Explain the deal with swiss bank please

minigwar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:28:59 PM

So are you working with swiss bank? Can you prove it? The team seems weak and the website is also not so promising. Explain the deal with swiss bank please

All I found from the website is: "X8 leverages the benefits of the Swiss financial ecosystem. FIAT funds deposited in the Swiss UBS AG, are insured by SwissRE AG and audited daily by JP Fund Services. A store of gold currency in safest certified storages outside the banking system serves as additional reserve for X8 currency."

There's no reference other than that. The website does not provide a source though . . .  Huh Huh
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

We will provide more info on that question soon. Meanwhile, feel free to join our Slack.

x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:33:51 AM

We are not working with UBS AG, but opening an account. Our clients' holdings will be placed there, because it is easy to insure them at SwissRE when placed in an institution of such reputation.

All I found from the website is: "X8 leverages the benefits of the Swiss financial ecosystem. FIAT funds deposited in the Swiss UBS AG, are insured by SwissRE AG and audited daily by JP Fund Services. A store of gold currency in safest certified storages outside the banking system serves as additional reserve for X8 currency."

There's no reference other than that. The website does not provide a source though . . .  Huh Huh

Banks and financial institutions do not list the names of their clients, so can you explain what kind of a source you have in mind?

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:37:06 AM

So how does this work, we need to buy some CFI tokens to take part in your ICO? whats the difference if we do not buy and participate directly? Is there some kind of additional bonus provided to the CFI token holders?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

So how does this work, we need to buy some CFI tokens to take part in your ICO? whats the difference if we do not buy and participate directly? Is there some kind of additional bonus provided to the CFI token holders?

Hi, CFI tokens are required for the CFI Priority Pass but not for the public ICO. However, recent experience shows the cap can be reached before the public ICO. So we recommend you get CFI tokens to participate. You can find more info about the CFI Priority Pass here: https://blog.cofound.it/how-the-cofound-it-priority-pass-will-work-in-the-next-four-crowdsales-466e3497f218

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:42:44 PM

It seems that this project is closely related to the growth of cyptocurrency in russia that is currently undergoing a very good development, I think this project is one of the big projects that is very promising, very interesting, but hopefully not disappointing, good luck
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:55:49 PM

Sounds good, I just hope this project is an independent project, and not tied to the Russian government, because this project is very potential for success, I wait for further developments on ICO, I hope ICO goes well.
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:23:40 PM

Hello guys,
We are not associated with any government. We are an independent team working from UK and Slovenia. Thank you for good wishes.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:52:30 AM

very interesting concept and i would certainly like to keep reading on this thread of your answered to the other  users.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:25:38 AM

You said that we should have at least 5,000 CFI. Is not that pretty much for developer size?
Then, what things can guarantee our advantage over the possession of the token.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:34:11 AM

You said that we should have at least 5,000 CFI. Is not that pretty much for developer size?
Then, what things can guarantee our advantage over the possession of the token.

The crowdsale is managed by our contractual partners, Cofound.it. This structure is entirely in their hands and is also liable to change before our ICO.
The ICO will take place in three stages. First, on 12 September, there will be a limited pre-sale for Priority Pass holders. On 13 September there will be unlimited pre-sale for PP holders. And finally on 14 September the public crowdsale with no restrictions to access. The CFI platform through which the ICO will take place will check if the participant holds at least 5000 CFI. You can check out the individual caps for the first stage here: https://blog.cofound.it/how-the-cofound-it-priority-pass-will-work-in-the-next-four-crowdsales-466e3497f218

For additional info you can also contact the CFI team on their Telegram channel: https://t.me/cofounditchat

crypto.future

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:47:56 AM

I don't really get what is the meaning of two tokens. Will I get both, if I invest in your ICO? As I understand X8C is a stable token. Why would I invest in a stable token? Must have missed something  Huh
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:21:46 AM

I don't really get what is the meaning of two tokens. Will I get both, if I invest in your ICO? As I understand X8C is a stable token. Why would I invest in a stable token? Must have missed something  Huh
You only get the fintech token (X8X) in the ICO. This one is not asset-backed or pegged to anything. Whereas X8C will be about stability and safety, X8X will enable holders to participate in the financial benefits of the X8 enterprise. For further info, check out this article https://www.ionectar.com/x8-currency-system-funds-distribution/

crypto.future

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:19:35 AM

You only get the fintech token (X8X) in the ICO. This one is not asset-backed or pegged to anything. Whereas X8C will be about stability and safety, X8X will enable holders to participate in the financial benefits of the X8 enterprise. For further info, check out this article https://www.ionectar.com/x8-currency-system-funds-distribution/

And how will I profit from X8C if I only have X8X?
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:25:33 AM

And how will I profit from X8C if I only have X8X?

There are two channels through which positive business outcomes in X8C will influence X8X:
1. 1% issuance fee minus costs (the issuance fee applies every time new X8C tokens are bought directly from our fund manager X8 AG)
2. 30% of the profits generated by our Automatic Reserves Management AI.

The abovementioned funds will be used to automatically create buyback demand for X8X. This flow of funds is also presented on the following graphic:

Exander

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:12:41 AM

how will you fold ionectar technology into crypto world?

and how will you keep the price stable in case of huge demand for x8c?
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:30:36 AM

how will you fold ionectar technology into crypto world?

and how will you keep the price stable in case of huge demand for x8c?

Technology developed by IoNectar will be implemented into the crypto world through the stable X8C token, which will consist from 8 different fiat currencies and gold coins. All X8C tokens will be fully (100%) backed at any time. Unlike other "stable" coins the value of X8C will not be pegged to the mentioned basket, as the basket will be active and managed by our Automatic Reserves Management trading AI system (ARM AI). The ARM AI was in development for over 10 years and has a proven track record, as shown in the graph bellow:

The purpose of X8C is providing maximum stability and liquidity to the market. Thus, there are certain automatic procedures in place for cases when the market price of X8C exceeds its intrinsic value for 1% or more, like providing additional stability.

Exander

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

I checked you website and read the whitepaper, but still don't get it which firm controls what. Ionectar? x8 AG? JP Funds? UBS?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: