Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 Alt Coins are up and running! Including Monsterbyte MBI Tokens for Dice!  (Read 2055 times)
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:15:27 AM

Hope I win this giveaway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:24:59 AM

How many players that can win 0.0025 btc? There is no stated any winners there and how are you going to determine the winner? By random pick? I think it still can be abused as well though because people can make many facebook account just to farm it easily not to mention they have real friend there or not
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:38:43 AM

How many players that can win 0.0025 btc? There is no stated any winners there and how are you going to determine the winner? By random pick? I think it still can be abused as well though because people can make many facebook account just to farm it easily not to mention they have real friend there or not

It is a common thing, there will be always abusers when there is giveaway. If there is only 1 winner then abusers will be able to increase the chance to win, but it will be bad if all who are commenting on the post will get 0.0025. Actually when it comes to social media promo, abusers may help to promote the site because each account may have different friends.Of course it will always depends on how they manage the promo. If there is no restriction of the facebook account such as minimum number of friends then it will not be a good promo for the site.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
helpmywallet (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

HelpMyWallet

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:34:14 AM

Three winners of 0.0025 Bitcoin have been randomly drawn.

We replied to their original Comment.

Congrats Guys!

helpmywallet (OP)

HelpMyWallet

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

Are you ready for our January Giveaway?! We are giveaway our biggest prize yet. You have to deposit and play at http://CoinPro.fit to find out what it is. (Valued at over $2000)
Wager over 0.01 Bitcoin and reply with your username below to find out more. Good Luck!

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

Well this looks interesting.
Finally a competition to get the gambler's blood going into the new year! Grin
Congratulations on this accomplishment as I will definitely be taking part in it since you are giving away some good prizes. Wink
helpmywallet (OP)

HelpMyWallet

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:33:46 AM

Well this looks interesting.
Finally a competition to get the gambler's blood going into the new year! Grin
Congratulations on this accomplishment as I will definitely be taking part in it since you are giving away some good prizes. Wink
Thank you for your interest! I hope to see you on the site.

LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

We have processed Last Week's Leaderboard Prizes. Congrats to the winners!

User      Prize
dismass 0.00040374
betterbeat 0.00024224
herrytephe 0.00016150
rafaelfbtc 0.00003230
jhenfelipe 0.00002422

Head over to https://CoinPro.fit to join this Week's Fun!

We are working on a CoinPro.fit Token and are going to run a Signature Campaign shortly. Message me if you are interested.
Did you ever get to running that campaign?
If not then I would like to know if you needed someone to help you with that?
I can wear the avatar and signature in my profile space if you want me to promote this site for you.
Pm me so we can settle something out beneficial for both of us.
Thanks.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

Are you ready for our January Giveaway?! We are giveaway our biggest prize yet. You have to deposit and play at http://CoinPro.fit to find out what it is. (Valued at over $2000)
Wager over 0.01 Bitcoin and reply with your username below to find out more. Good Luck!

Is it a giveaway or a contest? I think it is a contest because we need to deposit and wager at least 0.01btc. The value of prize looks attractive but any small clue for this contest before new players try to wager to know about this contest? I also think that more players will come to the site to join the contest if they know what is the exact thing to do for this over $2000 prize.
But I like it as you make it like a secret contest, make me so curious to be honest. Hopefully I can join there sooner to see what is this all about.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

Is it a giveaway or a contest? I think it is a contest because we need to deposit and wager at least 0.01btc. The value of prize looks attractive but any small clue for this contest before new players try to wager to know about this contest? I also think that more players will come to the site to join the contest if they know what is the exact thing to do for this over $2000 prize.
But I like it as you make it like a secret contest, make me so curious to be honest. Hopefully I can join there sooner to see what is this all about.
So you would need to deposit and wager atleast 0.01btc to be able to enter the giveaway?
Good to know this vital information. Thanks.
But what are the prizes that are available to win once you pass the minimum requirements so to participate in the giveaway?

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:26:34 AM

What giveaway that you mentioned about? You should at least give some clue to use here and btw how much should be deposit? Any amount will do as long as you can wagered 0.01 btc? Is this what you mean? And can you even give exact amount of your giveaway value here? How much is that really are in btc? Over $2,000 is not exact amount, there could be $10k or $20k?
helpmywallet (OP)

HelpMyWallet

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

We are looking for 10 Players to participate in our beta testing for a Betback Promo.

You must be able to deposit and place bets.

We are offering up to 0.1% back on Bitcoin wagered. eg. If you wager 3 bitcoin you will earn 0.003 back regardless of if you win or lose.
Reply to this thread or pm me directly for more information.

helpmywallet (OP)

HelpMyWallet

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:51:48 AM

What giveaway that you mentioned about? You should at least give some clue to use here and btw how much should be deposit? Any amount will do as long as you can wagered 0.01 btc? Is this what you mean? And can you even give exact amount of your giveaway value here? How much is that really are in btc? Over $2,000 is not exact amount, there could be $10k or $20k?

Any deposit amount will do as long as you wager 0.01 or more. I am not going to give details to anyone that does not complete the requirement. I believe it is going to keep the suspense built.

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: