Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Cube Web Connection Problem  (Read 236 times)
Drawde (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:43:27 PM

I bought a Cube in April and it runs great but occasionally it loses connection to the web browser app. Everything else works fine and I can see from the Dash pool I use that it is still generating hash. The Cube has a fixed IP on my home LAN.  The only way I can regain web access is to recycle the power switch on the device. It may stay connected fine for a few days and then lose web access with no apparent reason. Anyone else with a Cube ever see this happen?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechPark

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:17:58 PM

I bought a Cube in April and it runs great but occasionally it loses connection to the web browser app. Everything else works fine and I can see from the Dash pool I use that it is still generating hash. The Cube has a fixed IP on my home LAN.  The only way I can regain web access is to recycle the power switch on the device. It may stay connected fine for a few days and then lose web access with no apparent reason. Anyone else with a Cube ever see this happen?

I have several Dash Giant+ miner. They behave in the same manner. Hashing fine 24/7 but there is not access to the Web console until the power is recycled.
It does not really bother me.
Imagine if there is a fix and you have to perform a complex firmware upgrade to the latest version. Would you go for it? Smiley
Drawde (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:15:36 AM

I have several Dash Giant+ miner. They behave in the same manner. Hashing fine 24/7 but there is not access to the Web console until the power is recycled.
It does not really bother me.
Imagine if there is a fix and you have to perform a complex firmware upgrade to the latest version. Would you go for it? Smiley

Yea I'm skipping that update too unless the hash process is affected. The web interface seems a bit temperamental anyhow. I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen this behavior and I'm glad it's not just my setup.
Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

I also have baikals...you can use the soft reset option in the console interface as well. Is it just changing the IP address on the web browser interface? Seems strange that you would have to hard reset it....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: