Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Universe Vs Multiverse (State your opinion)  (Read 314 times)
Fluffy Bunny (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:57:45 PM

So was wondering. do you actually believe that there's only universe where we currently live with billions and billions of galaxies around? Don't you think that there might be another universe with different laws of Physics and much more? I was thinking 'bout this for a long time and few days ago accidentally found a video where is demonstrated everything i was thinking about. Take a look and state your opinion with arguments. i really want to know what all of you think about it.

VIDEO:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtWwV4DF_Ow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheTrunK

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:12:52 PM

I saw it in StarGate so it is real for sure. 
Fluffy Bunny (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:53:44 PM

I saw it in StarGate so it is real for sure. 

StarGate? What the heck is that?
tsunderetsu

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:59:53 PM

I believe there is multiverse of universes. I think there are similarities in between.
Fluffy Bunny (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:29:40 PM

I believe there is multiverse of universes. I think there are similarities in between.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure that there are other universes but with different laws of physics, Similarities? not quite sure about that... Maybe a few minimal common similarities, but having much more difference
Lori_Cryptonetix

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

Definitely a Multiverse Smiley
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

So was wondering. do you actually believe that there's only universe where we currently live with billions and billions of galaxies around? Don't you think that there might be another universe with different laws of Physics and much more? I was thinking 'bout this for a long time and few days ago accidentally found a video where is demonstrated everything i was thinking about. Take a look and state your opinion with arguments. i really want to know what all of you think about it.

VIDEO:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtWwV4DF_Ow
yeah i guess multiverse is quite actually possibly exists. but the probability for us to prove it is small, with the progress of our technology maybe the earth is gone before we can prove it, But if humans can live in the other planets around our universe we can continue our study regarding multiverse and its existence then we can actually prove and go there with enough technology. Too bad for us we will never witness it.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:15:59 PM

I strongly believe in a single universe rather than multiverse. For me multiverse is just a series of probability of what will happen or events which might occur within our universe and you can't measure nor test that. 

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Fluffy Bunny (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:42:48 PM

I strongly believe in a single universe rather than multiverse. For me multiverse is just a series of probability of what will happen or events which might occur within our universe and you can't measure nor test that. 
Maybe there is a "Futuristic universe" which means that whatever happened there 300-400 years ago, is happening today to us.. Have you ever thought about that? lol.. i'm freaky-minded Cheesy
ofergul

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:29:56 PM

Even though i believe a singular Universe, Multiverse is a very cool and exiting thing to think about.
Specterminate

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:35:28 PM

probably Multiverse, Elon musk belives we are living in a multiverse and the man is a smart guy, so I'll trust him blindly Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: