Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your biggest cryptocurrency return?  (Read 2879 times)
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:45:53 AM

Have you ever spent $1 on cryptocurrency and got $1000 in return or something similar?

It never happened to me. That must be years of holding. I only got a big return from dotcoin on crytopia. I bought it 46 sats and then it pumped to 450 sats. It made me very happy because it made my 300k sats investment on it 10x back.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:01:56 AM

Have you ever spent $1 on cryptocurrency and got $1000 in return or something similar?
Here's all of my history.

I buy 1.25 BTC worth of round token at 40 satoshi and I sell them at 3k satoshi that gives me over 50 btc return. that was my luck because a lot of the people just know the developer of round was inactive and try to dump all of round below 50 satoshi.

I put 3 btc in stratis at 8k satoshi and i sell them all at 100k satoshi that gives me over 30 btc return.

But i passed to buy ethereum at 10 dollar. that sucks.

Cool

You are lucky guy, my best income was with 800 eur invested and earn 10.000 eur, which is around x12 in just 2 months, I was very happy, but now all my assets are calm and no big pumps.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:56:02 AM

No one can do that, I never see like that even until now. If you're trader/ investor, $ 1 become $ 1.000 will make you a millionaire in short time and I believe you'll never show up even writing a post like this. Need hard work and long time to do that, patience and disciplines included. Gambling is an alternative way to get similar but we all know is the worst to do. Hope you'll find the way to make $ 1 become $ 1.000, good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:43:18 AM

My colleague invest 10 000€ and double it in3 months
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:56:45 AM

it's all about getting in at the beginning. picking the ones with the least risk. click my sig to learn about deeponion. see how quickly it's grown and it's a free airdrop so no financial risk. it could be really big
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

Two years ago when bitcoin price is around $ 400 , I bought 5 bitcoin, a few days ago I sold 3 bitcoin for more than $ 3000 each, so I got profit $ 7000 and I still have 2 bitcoin.
somebody which holding Bitcoin at 2009 until now will be the billionaire because they can very high profit. Imagine if they buy Bitcoin at $ 50 and holding up until now, How much profit? I think you know the answer.

and I laugh when hearing someone buy a pizza with 10k Bitcoin.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:23:57 PM

Went from 7,34 dollars to 800 bucks, took me two years tho.

That's freaking great!
Which coin did you invest in to make this much?!
Was it Ethereum? That used to be only $1.
Congrats man, you deserve it. Smiley

Haha thanks man Grin

No it was actually Reddcoin, it started out as joke with a friend of mine. Bought about 500k Reddcoins just for the lulz because they were dirt cheap back then. Sold them during the last huge pump, best 7,34 I've ever spent.
cryptodollar

Activity: 63
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 08:52:00 PM

I know it happens..
I've watched it happen, but I've NEVER had it happen.. and here's why.

MY WEAK HANDS.
I held DOGE for 6mo. @round 0.00000022, only to sell when BTC began to rise above $600 this year (2017). I sold it at 0.00000028 and was happy to get out before the selloff/run to BTC began to take advantage of the rising return of USD.. ONLY it never happened. DODGE went over .00000120 in the coming weeks..  leading me to buy back in as it dipped back below 0.00000080 as things usually surge back to the top atleast once.. Thankfully it did and I sold at 0.00000120 again before tanking back to 0.00000044 as of this writing.

Still love DOGE, just should prolly follow through on the advice I always give others.
Never spend more than you can totally loose & HOLD.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

I never have such a nice experience .  I missed ETH's 3500X return, I don't want to miss more good projects.
So i am here to study how people choose a coin to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
NickM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:04:57 PM

Guys, look at this white paper - https://finles.capital/white-paper.pdf. Don’t u think it would be better if they sell the buybacked tokens instead of burning them? What’s better for an investor, when the Organizer, after buying back the coins, burns them or sells back to the market? Why?
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:59:31 AM

not that big but 500% profit maybe when steemdollar first listed in Poloniex i got lowest rate and then the price raising untill 300k satoshi, if me not wrong i got when 50k satoshi but with a little capital

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:18:02 AM

For personal experience has never, in my opinion many factors that can realize what you say. One of them persistence, because with very minimal capital. And that will definitely take a long time. But if you are lucky you can follow a game / lottery but I do not recommend because the chances for the loss is very big.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:56:16 AM

Here's all of my history.

well played sir. you are so lucky and experienced. when i invest it was lost and never get profit. i lost when i buy bch at a higher price and sell it at lower price. so much waste on the oppertunity, i should watch the market more often

I buy 1.25 BTC worth of round token at 40 satoshi and I sell them at 3k satoshi that gives me over 50 btc return. that was my luck because a lot of the people just know the developer of round was inactive and try to dump all of round below 50 satoshi.

I put 3 btc in stratis at 8k satoshi and i sell them all at 100k satoshi that gives me over 30 btc return.

But i passed to buy ethereum at 10 dollar. that sucks.

Cool

Coins-Curious

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:29:14 PM

Guys, look at this white paper - https://finles.capital/white-paper.pdf. Don’t u think it would be better if they sell the buybacked tokens instead of burning them? What’s better for an investor, when the Organizer, after buying back the coins, burns them or sells back to the market? Why?

I've read their White Paper, they also have a Telegram channel https://t.me/FNDCoins
and I think this one is really worth paying attention to, cause it allows to invest small amounts in the real world things. And of course they should burn them
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: