Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dajaja38

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:51:37 AM

How to join the Slack? Can someone share the invitation link?
https://centratech.herokuapp.com/
here is the link. I joined already so I dont know this link is still work or not. If this link isn't working you can pm centra admin to ask about this

Most of the time, when i need a direct and fast reply i go there : https://www.centra.tech

=> Official chat

By the way, check this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMEG4KOfP7g

1st november is the day  Grin
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ckarsigns@gmail.com

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:56:57 AM

im happy to see that centra is slowly recovering after its hard dump during the fork. people are lucky if they bought some during those red days.

I hope you know the dump is not over, the winter for Altcoins is not over, if the market can react to Bitcoin Gold that way, how do you think the market will react to Bitcoin 2X coming in November
Dajaja38

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:31:52 AM

im happy to see that centra is slowly recovering after its hard dump during the fork. people are lucky if they bought some during those red days.

I hope you know the dump is not over, the winter for Altcoins is not over, if the market can react to Bitcoin Gold that way, how do you think the market will react to Bitcoin 2X coming in November

Another way to buy alt at cheap price Smiley and after 1 week when the storm is over, enjoy FAST roi ^^
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:08:33 AM

I was lucky I bought a few days ago and added more yesterday.   Grin

Same here. I got some more at $.055.  I missed when it went down to $.045 but hey I can't complain.  Smiley I was amazed it went down so low but slowly recovering now.
I never saw it was down as low as  $.045, that was a wrong figure bro, I know it was down below $1 but I'm sure in time we will be back their.
This project is good so people will buy especially now that it seems there will be more big news to come.
Not sure, sometimes, the whale will drop the price of the token they bought to lowest price inconceivable. It can helps they remove the newbie and noob trader in this token and can create a fresh market again. Then, after complete all, they will check the mentality of the market through small pump time and if the market like their thought, they will start to pumping.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:17:17 AM

I think we should not not focus on the price much until after these forks are over and the winter for altcoins is finished. I believe with the tech that Centra will roll out and everyone using and receiving their cards, people collecting revenues from the sales fees etc, the price will eventually get to where it should be. If you are really serious about this project, getting CTR tokens at this price is a real steal and we will keep collecting CTR and will use part of my salary to buy more of it soon. As I am looking to give up my job next year to work full time form home in Crypto, then CTR is a long term pick, especially as it will be a revenue generating machine.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:18:53 AM

A month ago I bought at livecoin about $ 1200 at a price of 29-32k, I expect the price could reach at least 40k, and I will wait and hold hold until the target is rise.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:33:34 AM

Same here. I got some more at $.055.  I missed when it went down to $.045 but hey I can't complain.  Smiley I was amazed it went down so low but slowly recovering now.
I never saw it was down as low as  $.045, that was a wrong figure bro, I know it was down below $1 but I'm sure in time we will be back their.
This project is good so people will buy especially now that it seems there will be more big news to come.

Yup, same here, I really believe in this project! I havent been so lucky, though, since I have my money invested in other projects and I couldnt buy more Centra tokens, but I'm satisfied I participated on ICO and I barely wait for app codes to be delivered Smiley

dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:42:52 AM

A month ago I bought at livecoin about $ 1200 at a price of 29-32k, I expect the price could reach at least 40k, and I will wait and hold hold until the target is rise.
this is good project. people just dump their bonus or some whale try to make new trader panic sell. I think everything will be alright and price will recover soon

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:54:25 AM

Will CENTRA issue cards to the whole world? They are making it difficult and canceling the current payment services outside the EUR. Cry
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:14:03 AM

Will CENTRA issue cards to the whole world? They are making it difficult and canceling the current payment services outside the EUR. Cry

They already answered your question earlier.The cards are issued worldwide and the ban of Visa/Master card has no impact on Centra.
BitzGlobal

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:20:02 AM

"Dear Community,

It has been brought to my attention that many of you have been wondering about the statements made by MasterCard to ban Cryptocurrency Debit Cards outside of EEA geographics. I have done some due diligence and phone calls with my issuers and banks and this in NO WAY effects the Centra Card and our operations. Our licensing agreement and Master Service Agreements gave us the same licensing rights to these institutional issuers that allow us to operate as Co-Branded Prepaid Debit Card Program in all regions we support. The MasterCard ban was made, again, to Wavecrest whom is the issuer for other cryptocurrency companies such as TenX, Xapo, etc. From my research, it seems as though these bans have been to Wavecrest for violating any licensing agreements they had in place with Visa & Mastercard. I am not positive on this matter of the ban, I am only reporting based on my research, however this issue does NOT apply to the Centra Card nor effect us in any way and been confirmed by our issuers.

Thank you,
Centra Tech Team"

Message from Centra Slack Channel
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

Latest update regarding Centra:

Centra Tech is proud to announce the addition of our new Chief Executive Officer whom has a strong expertise in FinTech as well as other Executive changes live on our YouTube Nov. 1st. Centra believes in creating an elite team of individuals and organizations to grow this company to new plateaus and we are confident with these upcoming changes that it will align with our overall vision and road map. - We will be publishing our Non-Contributor Wallet Early requirements via our blog tomorrow and other important November updates. Thank you

And also Centra Live Stream Episode 3 is now on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMEG4KOfP7g

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

5 more days before November 1st then the wallet codes will be released! I'm excited to see and use the wallet app!  Grin Grin Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:15:13 PM

If the wallet is available on the android, I'm sure the price will skyrocket to 100% in a short time, this is a good time for speculation buy CTR.

Wallet will be avaliable at November 1st for both version (IOS and Android). Only few days left, guys  Roll Eyes
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

Get ready for the rocket. Cool
I'm ready mate, it seems like today is the start of the pump, I'm seeing a good volume today so I hope it will continue.
Centra is one of the best project this year, and just people are saying, I also believe it will beat Tenx and Monaco because this is better than the two.

Hey :-)

Why to you belive Centra is better then TenX and Monaco? TenX has passive income for card and token holders...
I have invested all 3 of them. But i just want some info why to you belive Centra is better?

(Y)

visa and mastercard worldwide , also USA. centrachain, better rewards in passive income for token holders . better conditions for cards withdrawals. insured wallet. nfc and virtual cards. centra network (both centralized and decentralized platform for trading - you can switch when necessary ) , 8+ tokens - going to 40 tokens in 2018.

must i continue?

i forgot cbay for example. marketplace for crypto users

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:57:48 AM

If the wallet is available on the android, I'm sure the price will skyrocket to 100% in a short time, this is a good time for speculation buy CTR.

Wallet will be avaliable at November 1st for both version (IOS and Android). Only few days left, guys  Roll Eyes

You can see the trend is starting to move up Smiley Think of buying some more. Bought a good amount when it was around $1 and some more at $0.55 feels like a great bargain at this price.
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:02:00 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 02:15:48 AM by vegaed1

I never saw it was down as low as  $.045, that was a wrong figure bro, I know it was down below $1 but I'm sure in time we will be back their.

Sure it did. On Oct 23rd it actually went down to $0.44 so that means you could have even got it lower than that on etherdelta. Etherdelta is a crappy little site but man have I gotten some coins pretty low there when they were higher on other exchanges.

As a matter of fact the whales dumping on ED were the reason I was able to by below $1 while the ico was still happening and selling at a much higher price. I don't understand why they have pre ico's because all that does is let the whales by large amounts at a very cheap price and then dump some of the coins lower than what the ico's are selling for to make a quick profit. That was a huge mistake centra did. I would imagine they needed to raise large amounts fast in the beginning but it backfired because so many people were just getting the coin cheaper than the ico.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:37:17 AM

I bought 8k centra at a price of 0.6 $ and expect the price to rise above the ICO price in early november.banyak say CTR could potentially rise to 5X from the price of ICO, hopefully

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

I bought 8k centra at a price of 0.6 $ and expect the price to rise above the ICO price in early november.banyak say CTR could potentially rise to 5X from the price of ICO, hopefully

8k is a bargain price for CTR, expecting to reach over 30k by next month when there are a lot of updates to come.10k price looks to be stable on Binance for the moment.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:36:12 AM

Not close the possibility if will rise higher than what is expected, time to be patient to get a definite answer.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: