Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:10:00 AM

Hello! I did not get my tokens for CentraCard Bounty campaigne.
Twittwer spreatsheets #446, Facebook #268, Slack and Telegram #99.
Send me my tokens please on my wallet 0x2D66fd65445e1E8Aa9fE35728b747767602433b3
How can I get it?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukmo

Activity: 760
Merit: 104

Moonbet.io

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:34:03 PM

Hi manager, When will I be paid with this work?

rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:16:28 PM

Coin value is crawling in the ground. Now, something needs to be done, and the investors who rely on it are damaged.It's been good rises for the last week , but it's closer to the ICO price.

I think by the end of the year we will see the growth of the coin to 1.5 or 2 dollars, but now this is impossible due to the fact that the access codes are not yet implemented and the bounty is being actively distributed to those who promoted the project!
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

Coin value is crawling in the ground. Now, something needs to be done, and the investors who rely on it are damaged.It's been good rises for the last week , but it's closer to the ICO price.

I think by the end of the year we will see the growth of the coin to 1.5 or 2 dollars, but now this is impossible due to the fact that the access codes are not yet implemented and the bounty is being actively distributed to those who promoted the project!

Agree. As long as it continues in this slow upward trend I'm ok with it.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:18:34 PM

I'm here for long time hold, supporting and believing in Centra. My last short time investment ended bad, so I decided to invest for a long time, and Centra seems a great project Smiley

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:53:34 AM

centra just complete their promise to pay the bounty participant, i confirm i just received my payment for social media bounty
thanks to SAM that make it happened about this payment, congrats to centra team for good work
me too received bounty already i will hold them until january because for now time for bitcoin
i believe after december price of altcoin will increase much more
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:36:12 AM

Another competitor guys???
A London startup is launching a debit card that lets you spend bitcoin and ethereum,    http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-block-exchange-launches-prepaid-cryptocurrency-debit-card-2017-11
Cucumbaba

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:05:19 AM

I'm here for long time hold, supporting and believing in Centra. My last short time investment ended bad, so I decided to invest for a long time, and Centra seems a great project Smiley

No doubt centra will explode soon, dev team still doing hard work for code and later card shipment, if all of this cleared we all will happy seeing price to the moon hehe

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:40:10 PM

waiting for good rate from CENTRA apparently until this moment there is no sign of CENTRA will rise up to 1 dollar / coin, what is causal factor of coin price crunch CTR?
do you think all CTR prices can break the price above the ICO price? I still believe

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
coincidence?

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:07:56 PM

waiting for good rate from CENTRA apparently until this moment there is no sign of CENTRA will rise up to 1 dollar / coin, what is causal factor of coin price crunch CTR?
do you think all CTR prices can break the price above the ICO price? I still believe

Absolutely CTR will rise well above the ICO price. Be patient for the codes to go out for the wallet app and some of the cards to be delivered. It will explode after this.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:42:57 AM

Absolutely CTR will rise well above the ICO price. Be patient for the codes to go out for the wallet app and some of the cards to be delivered. It will explode after this.

People are expecting growth with the price and in terms of potential but Centra is taking some time to recover it's price because company should give us an update regarding the card shipping and other details about the roadmap. At least they need to update the community on weekly basis?

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:52:59 AM

Where is wallet and cards? They must launch wallet on November 1st and shipped cards on November 10. WTF???  Huh Angry
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:26:27 AM

Where is wallet and cards? They must launch wallet on November 1st and shipped cards on November 10. WTF???  Huh Angry

As said earlier, all these are delayed and the access code is what they are focussing right now.The cards will be delivered by dec and this again is not confirmed yet.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:36:23 AM

I'm really surprised in the Centra team at this time, they have always been ahead of the game and at this time I'm purely saddened by the lateness of the team.

Campaign Manager (2018)
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

A true working product, as Centra ICO got closer, TenX and MCO prices have been falling. Thats what happens when you rush to make a quick buck and not a true working product.

Being in several Slack communities, I have never seen a community come together like this one has to help new people to crypto, not bash anyone. Help answer questions for the team who has been busy working 20+ hours a day.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:39:06 AM

i though there's a good news about this project today. i just read it on telegram that they release their new website today or i just misunderstood it?

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:07:28 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 04:12:26 PM by Notin2

A true working product, as Centra ICO got closer, TenX and MCO prices have been falling. Thats what happens when you rush to make a quick buck and not a true working product.

Being in several Slack communities, I have never seen a community come together like this one has to help new people to crypto, not bash anyone. Help answer questions for the team who has been busy working 20+ hours a day.

I don't know what you are getting at about a true working product as centra, are you kidding? Huh, ofcourse you are, can you point out the working product ctr have as against Tenx and MCO? Maybe only you understand what you wrote here, and as for being in ctr community, don't see how is different, cos trust me, i have also been in quite a few they are the same. And also lets not forget about the COMIT NETWORK soon will be lunching.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:45:20 PM

I believe when their cards are really up and the wallet is already active then the platform will be the best at the cryptocurrency level. hold your coin and wait for future crypto payments

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ALWASA

Activity: 414

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:23:07 PM

happy to see CTR did not dump too hard even if the price of bitcoin went so high already.
BTW, do you have news or updates from the team about what going to happen next?

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

happy to see CTR did not dump too hard even if the price of bitcoin went so high already.
BTW, do you have news or updates from the team about what going to happen next?

It's worth to keep trust into this project I hope very soon all things will ended into good way. I also holding my tokens because it is undervalued soon price will boost after good news.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: