Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91104 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stumpper98

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:26:44 PM

Centra - has potential to become the best debit card

Looking to add more  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:38:31 PM

Centra - has potential to become the best debit card

Looking to add more  Grin

Indeed that project have great approach so that I also believe this will become really great project. That is still undervalued in existence into this space so that I also think better keep faith into this team.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

Centra newbie here.

How much does it costs a card (the cheapest one)?

Is it MasterCard or Visa?

Is it similar to TenX where automaticaly converts your crypto to FIAT when you pay with it?

+ / - over TenX card?

About Centra card https://www.centra.tech/centra-card/
From what I heard it  MasterCard

Do not hesitate if you have any questions please visit the official website https://www.centra.tech , someone will answer you via online chat
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:08:53 PM

Nice to see the cards finally being sent out, this project has suffered a great deal of FUD by those that do not want to see it succeed, most likely coming from the rival projects that also offer cards. I had no doubt it would happen and I hope to see good things for Centra through 2018.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:51:17 AM

I want to be here now to wish you a Merry Christmas to all Investors and developers CENTRA, a very successful 2018 year for the project.
Maslate

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:12:44 AM

Nice to see the cards finally being sent out, this project has suffered a great deal of FUD by those that do not want to see it succeed, most likely coming from the rival projects that also offer cards. I had no doubt it would happen and I hope to see good things for Centra through 2018.
Yeah but we have proven them wrong, the product is working and we were taken in a good price.
Centra will worth bigger in 2018, I don't want to speculate the price but with the improvement that they should to us, it's impossible it will not appreciate.
Good job Centra for 2017 and I'm hoping more success to come in 2018.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:00:14 AM

Centra pumped massively and is now pulling back quite alot.

Seems like everyone was excited about the announcement, then decided it wasn't that big a deal after all. See it all the time where the price drops after a positive announcement.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:46:00 AM

Seems like everyone was excited about the announcement, then decided it wasn't that big a deal after all. See it all the time where the price drops after a positive announcement.
I think it's big but people are just panic because some are dumping, but I don't see this will continue to dump, after another big announcement
the price will be back up and you'll have time to sell. I don't actually look centra as a short term investment, we are better than TENX so we have a good future ahead of us.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:43:13 AM

I think it's big but people are just panic because some are dumping, but I don't see this will continue to dump, after another big announcement
the price will be back up and you'll have time to sell. I don't actually look centra as a short term investment, we are better than TENX so we have a good future ahead of us.

Some of the causes of CTR are down because BTC prices are also starting to move up so that somebody chooses to sell CTR and use it for the holidays
But believe me it does not take long, CTR will re-take place at $3+ maybe 2 or 3 months ahead.
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:17:18 AM

This price in the range of 2$, this is very big achievement for this coin, it can grow to 20$ when everybody is using the card to purchase.

BTW is it possible for the card to work in Middle East?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:00:07 PM

Some of the causes of CTR are down because BTC prices are also starting to move up so that somebody chooses to sell CTR and use it for the holidays
But believe me it does not take long, CTR will re-take place at $3+ maybe 2 or 3 months ahead.

BTC prices started to roll back to the 20k sat and I see the price of CTR coming down slowly after the pump.The release of cards has been positive for all investors and added to a great pump.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:55:58 PM

BTC prices started to roll back to the 20k sat and I see the price of CTR coming down slowly after the pump.The release of cards has been positive for all investors and added to a great pump.

It will be for all alts probably.

Every time the same scenario, Bitcoin pumps, and alts suffer, bitcoin dumps alts pumps. Now it is time for bitcoin pump.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

I agree with the next price bracket for the Centra will be 5 dollars, I expect to see such a price closer to spring, by the end of the year, if everything is realized the price can be more than 20 dollars! I fixed a part of the tokens at a price of 3 dollars, the rest left for a long time!
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:06:11 PM

Is that true that 7-8 cards have been sent out already or do you get exact numbers and when the access codes will be sent out to Europe users...?
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

I agree with the next price bracket for the Centra will be 5 dollars, I expect to see such a price closer to spring, by the end of the year, if everything is realized the price can be more than 20 dollars! I fixed a part of the tokens at a price of 3 dollars, the rest left for a long time!

That sounds like a very reasonable estimate to me, with things now moving forward. Along with a couple of other projects, this is one of my big hopes for 2018. It was great being able to get more centra while the value was so low.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:16:09 PM

Centra is a good project but what is the purpose of centra token?

There are no dividends as far as i know. And you can use lots of cryptos as a payment.

So what is the purpose of centra token?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Nikolangeles

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:27:16 PM

I can't stand to receive my card !

diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:29:19 PM

Is that true that 7-8 cards have been sent out already or do you get exact numbers and when the access codes will be sent out to Europe users...?
Where did you get this information? It may be, but I thought it would happen a little later.
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:37:04 AM

Is this project still alive?

The beginning of a new era.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:47:02 AM

Hey did anyone receive the tracking number for the debit cards? Coz on twitter they said they will start sending out the tracking number soon (https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/944354263760883712).
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: