Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

SONNY community management doing good job on telegram. everytime online and available on telegram.
anyway i dont want to login on nebula exchange because i dont want to sell but just waiting for Q3 Stash Blockchain.
there are a lot of stash holders who want to see stash blockchain in Q3. Stash getting interesting day by day. all the best stash team  Shocked
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

The day of reckoning is upon us. Has anybody braved the wilds and seen if the bugs are gone? Any brave takers? Some of us are not built for - em - venturing out
TRADING IS LIVE:

https://twitter.com/Nebula_Exchange/status/993786879882530816
Who else here experienced a problem with Signing up and Also signing in ? I get an error 429 "Rate Limit Exceeded"

Everyone has such a problem. Bad exchange. They had a week to fix the situation with transaction problems and with poor performance, but the problems remained. There are no sales volumes. I have not seen any advertising for this exchange. Look at the sales amount of zero. It's time to forget about this token for half a year. Let's wait for the product
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

The day of reckoning is upon us. Has anybody braved the wilds and seen if the bugs are gone? Any brave takers? Some of us are not built for - em - venturing out
TRADING IS LIVE:

Who else here experienced a problem with Signing up and Also signing in ? I get an error 429 "Rate Limit Exceeded"

Everyone has such a problem. Bad exchange. They had a week to fix the situation with transaction problems and with poor performance, but the problems remained. There are no sales volumes. I have not seen any advertising for this exchange. Look at the sales amount of zero. It's time to forget about this token for half a year. Let's wait for the product
Yeah I too experienced this unfortunate problem. They should really focus on fixing this issue soon, and stop skipping it.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

TRADING IS LIVE:

Yeah I too experienced this unfortunate problem. They should really focus on fixing this issue soon, and stop skipping it.
Most people don't understand the power of QA and marketing. This is exactly the problem with most startups. Build a community first, get them to appreciate your product - word of mouth marketing or word of social media networking still has it place. Then market it to the public
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

TRADING IS LIVE:

Most people don't understand the power of QA and marketing. This is exactly the problem with most startups. Build a community first, get them to appreciate your product - word of mouth marketing or word of social media networking still has it place. Then market it to the public
this problem must be resolved soon enough because it is quite annoying if this continues to happen when the exchange is already crowded, Stash tokens should be forgotten in some time because it is unlikely the price increases when the Nebula exchange is already underway.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

Thankfully, STP has its head in the right place. Everything being done has been about the community first and establishing direct communication channel with the team
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Stash development has been informed by our community's belief in the platform and their feedback. we'll continue to strive towards better communication and engagement as we proceed

Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

What is its difference from centra card? or the ico that is now ongoing. I know cards are now indemand because it is one of the convenient way to spend and pay some necessities.
When will be the Pre-Ico and main ICO held ?
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

TRADING IS LIVE:

this problem must be resolved soon enough because it is quite annoying if this continues to happen when the exchange is already crowded, Stash tokens should be forgotten in some time because it is unlikely the price increases when the Nebula exchange is already underway.
Day 2. Didn't get an error 429 now but the site is running really slow. They need to upgrade their servers. I already reach out to their support regarding that. Plus the sign up button on the front page still not showing the signup form. Are there any representatives here for Nebula?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

Unfortunately, there's no representative here on this thread from Nebula. However, here is their ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3642473.0

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

What is its difference from centra card? or the ico that is now ongoing. I know cards are now indemand because it is one of the convenient way to spend and pay some necessities.
When will be the Pre-Ico and main ICO held ?
Hi Stephanie
Our ICO ended last year! We're currently developing the blockchain at the moment. however, STP ERC20 tokens can be acquired on IDEX and Nebula.exchange

iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:58 PM

Tell me where this token is traded! Question to the project team, where is your roadmap? Which milestones are next?
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Tell me where this token is traded! Question to the project team, where is your roadmap? Which milestones are next?
Check the first page for links. The tokens are traded on IDEX and Nebula exchange at the moment - no need to shout. You can also join the telegram channel for direct communication with the team
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

All the information you need is on the first page of this thread.
Concerning roadmap, we're preparing a new one to show what we've achieved so far and what we'll be achieving in the near future. For more information, kindly join our telegram channel

narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

Concerning roadmap, we're preparing a new one to show what we've achieved so far and what we'll be achieving in the near future. For more information, kindly join our telegram channel

any recent interview of videos/offices to show the progress and development of Stash? what are some of the short term and long term goals of Stash? Thanks 
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

any recent interview of videos/offices to show the progress and development of Stash? what are some of the short term and long term goals of Stash? Thanks 
The team are currently focused on developing the blockchain and addressing all developmental challenges in building the testnet and implementing masternode system. However, a video interview/update is a good idea Cool

Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

The team are currently focused on developing the blockchain and addressing all developmental challenges in building the testnet and implementing masternode system. However, a video interview/update is a good idea Cool
I totally agree with the video update and I think this will be pivotal in relating progress and goals of Stash platform.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

We continue to encourage our awesome community to chime in with their incredible contributions, ideas, and suggestions for the development of the platform

Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

I tried using Nebula exchange today to see if i run into a problem of slow loading speed. Seems like they already improved their servers. Still, the exchange is too young so i hesistate to deposit some ETH's there. Sticking to forkdelta until they've conducted their ico/marketing.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

I totally agree with the video update and I think this will be pivotal in relating progress and goals of Stash platform.
I like videos more than articles because you can see their reactions. I like the idea.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: