Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
Cryptokiller1978

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:06:10 AM

Hi Everyone,

We thought we would clear up some of the misconceptions, provide an update and reconfirm what we have always said.

In terms of the Token-Sale while we would have liked to have sold more tokens we are reasonably pleased with the sale especially given the timing around the fork. Were also very happy with the large STASH community (4,000 +) that has been built as a result of the sale.

As we have always said we will continue to develop the project irrespective of the amount of tokens sold and soon plan to add new developers to our team.

Additionally, as it is clearly outlined on the stashpay website any tokens not sold during the sale will be allocated to the Company and will be sent to the STASH Vault and locked until 27-09-2018.

Our overwhelming goal is to use these tokens to increase the value of the project for the benefit of all tokens holders and the community as a whole. We plan to do this by using company tokens to attract retain and remunerate additional developers, for marketing purposes and to increase the rewards to the miners and Incentivizednodes by increasing the block reward in the STASHPAY.IO software.

This means that a large proportion of the company tokens will be used to incentivize long term holders of tokens by reducing initial circulating supply and increasing future rewards for STASHPAY.IO miners and Incentivizednodes.

It’s taken a lot of hard work to organize the token-sale and going forward we plan to continue to work hard to develop the best product we can.  

Were excited about moving the project forward and we apricate all the support from the community.

Where is this 4000 + community? Where is it? Your slack is closed, you didn't even had 1000 members the day you guys decided to close your slack because the scams attempts. I remember the slack because i was there. Your slack felt alone. I don't think the 1000 members are real, they probably just suscribe to your slack channel for never coming back, if you had a BIG community as you say you have, you will have raised more than 200K USD.

Now what you say about keeping the tokens locked for 1 year to the benefit of the token holders and community is PURE bullshit. The only thing that is going to benefit the investors is a token burning session. You are only going to use these 98-99% of total supply tokens you are keeping to dump on the market after 27-09-2018 and create a selling pressure. Don't say is to the benefit of investors because the only thing a investor wants to see is their investment growing in profits, no one wants to own an asset that will only decrease in value. And no one wants to own an asset that is 99% supply controlled by a group of people. Tell us please what demand on the market you could expect from a coin with such characteristics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:18:10 PM

Looking good! Digital Money! we are expecting better than other new coins from #STASH.
joined bounty for better future. i hope i will be collect better stakes till the end of Bounty.
By the way best of Luck! STASH. You will get success soon.
alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:41:51 PM

Cava - But you still have no plan to actually launch this network or guarantee in any way that the tokens will be used on any blockchain that supports the 'stash' network you're building?

So are new employees *only* being paid in Stash? If so, they're getting the roughest end of this deal.. the tokens are locked up until September next year and, after that time, they'll be locked to the account they're in. For them to be used, the 'community' would have to implement the Stash blockchain *and* transfer the tokens that you sold into that new blockchain. Those employees better keep their fingers crossed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:17:06 AM

Hi Everyone,

We thought we would clear up some of the misconceptions, provide an update and reconfirm what we have always said.

In terms of the Token-Sale while we would have liked to have sold more tokens we are reasonably pleased with the sale especially given the timing around the fork. Were also very happy with the large STASH community (4,000 +) that has been built as a result of the sale.

As we have always said we will continue to develop the project irrespective of the amount of tokens sold and soon plan to add new developers to our team.

Additionally, as it is clearly outlined on the stashpay website any tokens not sold during the sale will be allocated to the Company and will be sent to the STASH Vault and locked until 27-09-2018.

Our overwhelming goal is to use these tokens to increase the value of the project for the benefit of all tokens holders and the community as a whole. We plan to do this by using company tokens to attract retain and remunerate additional developers, for marketing purposes and to increase the rewards to the miners and Incentivizednodes by increasing the block reward in the STASHPAY.IO software.

This means that a large proportion of the company tokens will be used to incentivize long term holders of tokens by reducing initial circulating supply and increasing future rewards for STASHPAY.IO miners and Incentivizednodes.

It’s taken a lot of hard work to organize the token-sale and going forward we plan to continue to work hard to develop the best product we can. 

Were excited about moving the project forward and we apricate all the support from the community.

I'm glad you're clearing things up for people to better thing their fud before they speak because it's nothing more than that. All coins and tokens are trying to benefit from btc price: trading at a dirt cheap price. People seem to want more % of stash because of being afraid of devs dumping tokens so they just want their holdings to be stronger also in relation to the team's holdings. If tokens aren't going to be burnt, the initial investor should not be worried because it's because of him that the project's funding started in the first place so the initial investor should have kind of a priority due to being such a small percentage. If people investing in the ICO were less than 5% then I don't see why those unsold tokens couldn't potentially benefit initial investors that kept long term holdings in the future.

But is true, only true development and community engagement can make this token grow. I think trading will go well after stabilising a strong community. But loosing time right now by not creating this strong community and instead, shutting down the slack was not a wise decision in my opinion.
Cryptokiller1978

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:06:43 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 07:49:27 AM by Cryptokiller1978

Ok so you are basically saying that devs keeping 99.3% of the tokens is a good thing? lol I just made some estimates, they have sold around .7% of total supply(like 3.5 million tokens sold).

Nobody here is FUDing, i'm a Pre-ico investor of stash, why would i FUD without any reason, to hurt my own investment?

Even if they were to burn all tokens except the original team and advisors allocation %, which is 140 million tokens in total. They would still own 97.5% of all token. So you can see where im going.

If they want funds, why then just don't create a massive sell wall at ico price in the market and continue the crowdfunding there? That would be much more reasonable.
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

What crypto do you accept in your project?

I don't recommend you to invest in this project until they tell what are they going to do with the unsold tokens!

I recommend that you should only invest in project that you are confident with, know the team well, know their projects well, due diligence, what any team going do with unsold tokens should not be one's priority in making investment decision!
narutos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:11:46 PM

I don't recommend you to invest in this project until they tell what are they going to do with the unsold tokens!

I recommend that you should only invest in project that you are confident with, know the team well, know their projects well, due diligence, what any team going do with unsold tokens should not be one's priority in making investment decision!

Also, STASH unsold tokens is stated in white paper, quote from CAVA
 as it is clearly outlined on the stashpay website any tokens not sold during the sale will be allocated to the Company and will be sent to the STASH Vault and locked until 27-09-2018.
Cryptokiller1978

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:22:12 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 09:35:21 PM by Cryptokiller1978

Also, STASH unsold tokens is stated in white paper, quote from CAVA
 as it is clearly outlined on the stashpay website any tokens not sold during the sale will be allocated to the Company and will be sent to the STASH Vault and locked until 27-09-2018.

We are not discussing that, we know it was stated. Well anyways, congrats devs, nobody will buy a coin where the team own 99.3% of the total supply. You just killed your own coin and investors money.

Also you bounty hunters can't say anything, you guys will receive a bunch more Stash than any Stash sold to investors. Your bounty allocation percentage is 8% of the total supply as opposed to 0.7% sold to investors. You guys are no in position to defend the indefensible. 
cava (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:24:18 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad you're clearing things up for people to better thing their fud before they speak because it's nothing more than that. All coins and tokens are trying to benefit from btc price: trading at a dirt cheap price. People seem to want more % of stash because of being afraid of devs dumping tokens so they just want their holdings to be stronger also in relation to the team's holdings. If tokens aren't going to be burnt, the initial investor should not be worried because it's because of him that the project's funding started in the first place so the initial investor should have kind of a priority due to being such a small percentage. If people investing in the ICO were less than 5% then I don't see why those unsold tokens couldn't potentially benefit initial investors that kept long term holdings in the future.

But is true, only true development and community engagement can make this token grow. I think trading will go well after stabilising a strong community. But loosing time right now by not creating this strong community and instead, shutting down the slack was not a wise decision in my opinion.

Yes, ultimately it will be the development of the project and how the community gets behind it that will determine the value of token. Overall we feel we have a pretty strong community so far and we hope to build it further over time.

We definitely would have liked to have kept the STASHPAY slack open but unfortunately due the various scams targeting prospective STASHPAY participants we had to temporarily close it.

We plan to reopen the slack once the STAHSPAY token-sale is over. We will let everyone know once its reopened.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:38:16 AM

Cava - But you still have no plan to actually launch this network or guarantee in any way that the tokens will be used on any blockchain that supports the 'stash' network you're building?

So are new employees *only* being paid in Stash? If so, they're getting the roughest end of this deal.. the tokens are locked up until September next year and, after that time, they'll be locked to the account they're in. For them to be used, the 'community' would have to implement the Stash blockchain *and* transfer the tokens that you sold into that new blockchain. Those employees better keep their fingers crossed.

Yes part of any new developer remuneration will be STAHSPAY tokens so that their incentives are aligned with all STASHPAY token holders.

While we are building the STASHPAY.IO software it will be up to the community to launch any public blockchain that incorporates the STASHPAY.IO software. Anyone that joins the team must be committed to the long term success of the project and be focused on STAHSPAY.IO development rather than any short term distractions.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:40:50 AM

Looking good! Digital Money! we are expecting better than other new coins from #STASH.
joined bounty for better future. i hope i will be collect better stakes till the end of Bounty.

Thank you for your support, we plan to do all we can to make the project a success.

Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:27:15 AM

You are right, I thought this project was going to rise more funds because it really looks like a good project, but they lack of investors and community(which is the most important thing in crypto-world). It is totally unreasonable that the team wants to keeps 99% of the tokens. Nobody would want to buy a token with the 99% of the supply owned by a group of people...this is the oposite of the idea of decentralization. This is a centralized project and controlled by just a few, and the team and other possible investors have to know this. If they don't do something about it, it is doomed to fail because all of the investors are going to dump their tokens and then the team would have 100% of the supply...good luck with that. Nobody ever would trust this team again.

I encourage possible investors to ask to other projects communities, investors, developers, community managers or just anyone who knows about blockchain about what is happening here, and I guarantee that they would tell you that this is totally unreasonable and you better invest in other project in which the team, actually cares about the community.
echogomodrill

Activity: 1484
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:34:45 AM

Thank you for your support, we plan to do all we can to make the project a success.

could you please explain this strange image of their blog, do they use photo editing?
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114814.msg23736747#msg23736747
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:36:17 PM

It's my pleasure to join you #stash
THank you for replying me with encourage.
we are expecting more from #stash.
Best of luck.
narutos

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:14:59 PM

STASH token sales ends 11 days, link to participate : https://stashpay.io/
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:04:20 AM

Using unsold tokens to attract investors and developers is a good strategy, this helps the coin not be affected by the sale in ICO. Must they hold STASH until 27-09-2018 to get more company tokens?
erguse

Activity: 798
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:08:00 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 02:19:13 PM by erguse

The Bounty title is gone. Nobody cares. What will happen to what happens at the signing?
Cava? Is there anybody who can calculate these bounties?

And, i'm Sr. Member now. Please update campaign spreadsheet. I'm on line 14.

Thanks for your help...
Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:38:54 PM

Before investing in this project, I encourage you to ask around to people who knows about blockchain if it's reasonable that the Team is going to keep 99% of the tokens. It is a BIG BIG RED FLAG!!!!
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:59:53 AM

The Bounty title is gone. Nobody cares. What will happen to what happens at the signing?
Cava? Is there anybody who can calculate these bounties?

And, i'm Sr. Member now. Please update campaign spreadsheet. I'm on line 14.

Thanks for your help...

Yes we will make sure all bounties are calculated, just remember that this is done once per week.

Thank you for your support.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:06:09 AM

Using unsold tokens to attract investors and developers is a good strategy, this helps the coin not be affected by the sale in ICO. Must they hold STASH until 27-09-2018 to get more company tokens?

We will generally want them to hold tokens longer term to focus on the long term success of the project but this will be determined on a case by case basis.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: