Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

I understand some of the information above , what really confuse me is how can the people behind this project so sure that it is a worthy ICO to invest ?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:19:55 AM

Are there any update about the distribution?
Do you are in contact with an exchange, and what are the next steps/plans after the distribution finished?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:18:14 AM

Hi Everyone,

The STASHPAY Token Sale has now finished. Thank you to everyone that participated for all your support, you can view the results of the sale on the https://stashpay.io website. If you purchased STASHPAY tokens you can login into the https://stashpay.io website and check your token balance under the balance tab.

We plan to distribute STASHPAY tokens over the next 1-3 weeks. We ask that you be patient while we work to finalize all the numbers and complete the distribution.

Now that the token sale is finished we will be adding to our team so we can move forward with the development of the STASHPAY.IO software. Will be keeping everyone posted on the progress of the project so make sure to stay up to date by following us on the STASHPAY Twitter and Facebook pages, the https://stashpay.io website as well as the stash-talk slack channel once reopened.

Regards

StashPay Team

We know that the project has collected 15.548 BTC and 651.790 ETH.

Would you please give some better informations about the sale? From 360 000 000 token:

How many tokens has been sold?
How many tokens for bonus?
How many tokens for bounty?

Thank you!

Hi Stash Team,

Would you please provide us with the informations above?

Thanks!

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:49:31 PM

Are there any update about the distribution?
Do you are in contact with an exchange, and what are the next steps/plans after the distribution finished?

Hey it's not necessary to keep wearing the stash signtaure, unless you want to keep supporting the exposure of the token Smiley but you could be taking advatange of other signature campaigns.

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

After i checked the website developer only gathered arround $600k at this ethereum and bitcoin price. But i still optimistic by this project. Stratis only gathered $600k at ico. Everything possible. We only need the dev commitment and they can deliver what they promised. Any one know exact date for distribution token and bounty ?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:07:15 PM

Exactly my thoughts. Neblio and Stratis barely scrapped through and went on to become huge hits on the charts. The other thing they both had in common is they got on very good exchanges.
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:41:21 PM

After i checked the website developer only gathered arround $600k at this ethereum and bitcoin price. But i still optimistic by this project. Stratis only gathered $600k at ico. Everything possible. We only need the dev commitment and they can deliver what they promised. Any one know exact date for distribution token and bounty ?
it's not so bad and hopefully dev can take advantage of existing money for the benefit of this subject

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

it's not so bad and hopefully dev can take advantage of existing money for the benefit of this subject

Actually the good project with very good developer doesnt need very much money for it. Look at top 10 at coinmarketcap and look at coin which give very good return most of them doesnt gathered so much money. Dash developer doesnt do ico. Monero also doesnt do it. And stash also will have its very own blockchain. Token only for one year before platform launch. Thats why i believe it will be big in 2019 or 2020.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

Stash promised to charge his clients for registration on their website through referral links. I had about 10 referrals. Will they pay coins for them?
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

Actually the good project with very good developer doesnt need very much money for it. Look at top 10 at coinmarketcap and look at coin which give very good return most of them doesnt gathered so much money. Dash developer doesnt do ico. Monero also doesnt do it. And stash also will have its very own blockchain. Token only for one year before platform launch. Thats why i believe it will be big in 2019 or 2020.
Finally, some answers! Was very confused about what kind of crypto Stash is. So, it's an ERC20 token first, blockchain later.
Yeah. I can see something huge in its future
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:49:08 PM

Well i know about bounty distribution time. (1-3 weeks)
Can anybody or STASH Team mention that which exchange Team will select for STP ??
And what is the exact time/date of Bounty distribution..?? 
best wishes for beginning of STASH PROJECT.
waiting for Reply.
dind4007

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:56:00 AM

Hi dev, Congratulation for STASH.
after about 3 months, finally Stash Token Sale is already finished  SUCCESSFULLY.
Voknap

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:26:36 AM

The Stash team when will there be a distribution of coins between investors?
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:36:39 AM

Can anybody or STASH Team mention that which exchange Team will select for STP ??
waiting for Reply.
Stash says they wouldn't be rushing exchange listing. It's important they get on a good exchange with volume.
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:07:39 PM

Hi Everyone,

The STASHPAY Token Sale has now finished. Thank you to everyone that participated for all your support, you can view the results of the sale on the https://stashpay.io website. If you purchased STASHPAY tokens you can login into the https://stashpay.io website and check your token balance under the balance tab.

We plan to distribute STASHPAY tokens over the next 1-3 weeks. We ask that you be patient while we work to finalize all the numbers and complete the distribution.

Now that the token sale is finished we will be adding to our team so we can move forward with the development of the STASHPAY.IO software. Will be keeping everyone posted on the progress of the project so make sure to stay up to date by following us on the STASHPAY Twitter and Facebook pages, the https://stashpay.io website as well as the stash-talk slack channel once reopened.

Regards

StashPay Team

We know that the project has collected 15.548 BTC and 651.790 ETH.

Would you please give some better informations about the sale? From 360 000 000 token:

How many tokens has been sold?
How many tokens for bonus?
How many tokens for bounty?

Thank you!

Hi Stash Team,

Would you please provide us with the informations above?

Thanks!

Hey whats up? Why are you no providing us with these details? Why do we as investors have to ask for this? Normally you have to provide us these informations very soon after the ico. So please give us some infos.

Thanks

cava (OP)

Activity: 346

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:58:44 AM

In order to provide everyone the correct information we want to finalise all the numbers first. As previously mentioned we do not want to rush the distribution.

We will be making further announcements shortly.

We appreciate your patients.

cava (OP)

Activity: 346

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:01:55 AM

waiting for Reply.

We have not announced a specif date/time yet but will do so shortly.

All tokens will be distributed around the same time.

erguse

Activity: 798
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:38:09 AM

waiting for Reply.

We have not announced a specif date/time yet but will do so shortly.

All tokens will be distributed around the same time.

Learning to inode, I can not wait to know how to do.
Good luck cava. I'm always with you ...

I think the project will be in the first 20 in 2 years in coinmarketcap.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

That's a nice projection. Privacy is going to be huge on the blockchain especially with all these breaches and security concerns going on
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:54:53 AM

I think this project will be able to be a successful beccause of its team. They dont stop after collecting a small amounth of money and they continue to develop and run it according to their roadmap. It is a really good thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: