Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:35 AM

I am interested in debit card. I hope this one will be better comparing with others. We all need a proper way to spend our cryptomoney in daily life.
That's been the biggest challenge facing crypto adoption. Consuming crypto in real life is probably the most important hurdle to overcome
one of the main reason is price volatility, the merchant ends need something stable in order to start mass crypto adoption.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
narutos

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:53:45 AM

I am interested in debit card. I hope this one will be better comparing with others. We all need a proper way to spend our cryptomoney in daily life.
That's been the biggest challenge facing crypto adoption. Consuming crypto in real life is probably the most important hurdle to overcome
Lessen your expectation with the Debit card. Wavecrest recently lost it's contract with VISA. And that affects those existing ones that uses Wavecrest. These banks and payment institutions is doing anything they can do to destroy the competition.

Actually Visa/Mastercard collect fees with crypto, so its basically more cooperation than competition.
narutos

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:55:04 AM

Clearly there is differences between project Deeponion and Stash. Like I said, team Stash are busy,  planning for something awesome. An updates will be given, just wait a little more.
Looking forward for Stash development update.
narutos

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

An Update from Nebula.

Nebula Newsletter February 12th 2018

Greetings everyone!

I hope this recent crash hasn’t affected your portfolios too much! Even if you took a heavy hit like me I am very confident 2018 will be the year we surpass 1 Trillion total market cap so hold strong, we have only just begun!

The Nebula has some great announcements about our new upcoming features! First let’s talk about our launch date. As this is our first exchange it was to be expected that we might run into a few delays, and we have. Nothing major but our private beta will have to be pushed later into the month and we are now shooting for an early March launch of the live public beta.

Nebula aims to be a top exchange and we hope to achieve that through innovation. Here are our current ideas for the future of the exchange:

The 5-Star Review System
Think about how the process of researching a cryptocurrency is. Where do you go to ask questions and get opinions? If you go to the currency’s main social channels then you’ll be talking to a room full of people who will say anything to get you to buy it because they are already heavily invested. If you go to a public forum/chat you could run into the complete opposite, people who are invested in the competition and want to turn you away from that coin. Then there are professional reviewers, celebrities, and Youtubers but can you really trust their words when you have no idea how much of their portfolio they have loaded or if their pockets have been lined to promote it? Our solution to this? Public reviews!

The Nebula is going to let the whole world share their opinions by letting all registered users write 5-star reviews on any cryptocurrency they want, a system similar to Amazon. This is perfect because there is a huge influx of new investors that have no idea what they are looking for and need guidance. This system will be a familiar way for both new and old traders to browse and shop for their next investment. On top of that the reviews will benefits the entire crypto space by strengthening real projects and diminishing the effects of scam coins and PumpNDump schemes. The combined scores of these reviews will be shown for each currency and the most thumbed review will get top placement, setting a new standard for researching cryptocurrencies.

The Reputation System
Now how do we protect this review system from trolls, bots, and throw-away accounts? With our new Reputation System every registered user will have an always visible “Reputation Level”. You go up in levels by gaining points that are awarded by helping the community. Here is a rough draft of how those points can be earned:
•   10 RP a day just for logging in/being logged in
•   1 RP for getting a thumb up for a review (no penalty for downvotes to encourage users to write reviews and users can only vote once on a review to leave a permanent thumb)
•   5-15 RP rewarded by moderators for good behavior such as answering user questions and being funny/helpful. (This helps prevent our moderators from being spammed with common questions and encourages a friendly environment)
•   Users can gift each other as much RP as they want
•   25 RP for referring a new user with a referral link (Both users get 25RP)
•   25 RP bonus to people who are holding $100 or more of a coin when it goes “Supernova” to get the Trollbox really excited (can't trigger more than once a day)
So with this system each reviewers level will clearly show how much they have contributed to the community so far. Would you trust a 5-star review from someone who is level 3 over a user who is level 35 and gave it 2.5 stars? Additionally to combat spam and PumpNDump groups you won’t be able write reviews OR rate reviews until you have reached a minimum level. Gaining levels will reward users with different name colors and random emojis of differing rarity to use on the trollbox/reviews or trade with each other, adding another layer of fun to the exchange with the collectible aspect! If you have any emojis you would like to donate to the prize pool send them to Nathan@nebula.exchange

Shining Stars
Want everyone to know about your project? For a nominal fee you can take the place of our Shining Star which will appear as a pop-up when users login to the exchange. You can write anything here such as  a detailed explanation of the coin or you can use it to promote announcements/events. We are still discussing pricing and how long the shining stars stay up but I imagine this will be an extremely viable option for promoting your product in the future.

An Interactive Nebula Experience
Our final idea is purely for entertainment value and will be the last to be implemented. We hope to turn our front page into a beautiful sprawling animated Nebula cluster with 20 unique/varying stars. The logos of the current top 20 volume coins will appear over these stars and compete for their place among them. The #1 volume is the coveted Supernova and when someone takes this spot it will be cause for celebration as it is announced across the exchange and everyone who owns $100 or more of that currency gets a big RP bonus. You can imagine how excited the community could get rooting for their favorite investments to go Supernova!

With these new features we hope to fill multiple roles with the Nebula. Become a top trading exchange, a haven for projects that can't find affordable listing, and a community with a focus on trust, fairness, and fun.

See you among the stars!

-The Nebula Team

Great, thanks for sharing the info.
narutos

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

We're now nearing the middle of the month for Nebula launch.
Prepare your STPs!
Fill me bag with STPs and wait, that's the plan.

node release in September.
conserv

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:56:08 AM

I'm all for IDEX now.
But with Nebula coming up, I think a lot of thing's going to change
Would be great if STASH added to IDEX
Stash is on IDEX here is the link https://idex.market/eth/stp
conserv

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:58:23 AM

Really looking forward to the Nebula release. Hopefully it will Stash some more recognition. I've been following this thread for about 2 weeks now and really seems like Stash has a great community and looking forward to more updates from the dev team. Today I finally bought 20,000 Stash and cannot wait until September to run a node for the first time.

Thanks

Hunter

running a node means running a computer, verify transactions?
Here is the white paper. Stash is going to have iNodes. Check out pages 5-7 to learn about the iNode for stash
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

Are there any preliminary data on the yields of the node and POS in order to calculate the profitability of the STASHPAY purchase?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

I'm all for IDEX now.
STASH (STP) is already on IDEX

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:19 AM
Merited by Veter2000 (1)

Are there any preliminary data on the yields of the node and POS in order to calculate the profitability of the STASHPAY purchase?
Payments are derived from the block rewards accrued on the network, with around 45% of the total paid out in tokens to iNodes who uphold their level of service. However, there is some fluctuation in the total amount payable per day, as the iNode Rewards Program percentage is fixed, and yet the number of nodes are variable. Payment per day of iNode operation is calculated thusly;
n × r × s ÷ t
n = Blocks Per Day
r = Block Reward
s = iNode share of each block reward
t = Total number of iNodes

Rate of return per iNode = (n × r × s) ÷ t × 365.25 ÷ 10,000
Where 10,000 = the amount of STASHPAY.IO tokens collateral required to operate an iNode.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

Really looking forward to the Nebula release. Hopefully it will Stash some more recognition. I've been following this thread for about 2 weeks now and really seems like Stash has a great community and looking forward to more updates from the dev team. Today I finally bought 20,000 Stash and cannot wait until September to run a node for the first time.

Thanks

Hunter

iNodes runs off mobile devices to evenly distribute computational requirement
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

one of the main reason is price volatility, the merchant ends need something stable in order to start mass crypto adoption.
And the fact that merchants may have to wait 10 minutes on BTC network to have their transaction confirmed
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

I'm all for IDEX now.
Here is the link you need https://idex.market/eth/stp
paderobin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Payments are derived from the block rewards accrued on the network, with around 45% of the total paid out in tokens to iNodes who uphold their level of service. However, there is some fluctuation in the total amount payable per day, as the iNode Rewards Program percentage is fixed, and yet the number of nodes are variable. Payment per day of iNode operation is calculated thusly;
n × r × s ÷ t
n = Blocks Per Day
r = Block Reward

Where 10,000 = the amount of STASHPAY.IO tokens collateral required to operate an iNode.
So much Maths...
It hurts.
So, approximately, how many blocks get solves daily?
narutos

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

Thanks

Hunter

iNodes runs off mobile devices to evenly distribute computational requirement

Apple Iphone/Andriod phone works? Will running inode consumes much power?
narutos

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

I'm all for IDEX now.

Thanks for the link, currently not much trading at the moment. Best time to bags.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:44:05 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 09:04:43 PM by SlimShadyMmp

Lessen your expectation with the Debit card. Wavecrest recently lost it's contract with VISA. And that affects those existing ones that uses Wavecrest. These banks and payment institutions is doing anything they can do to destroy the competition.
eventually they wouldnt have a choice is either get in or be let behind when blockchain is mentioned
Well if i remember the statement of Jamie Dimon, he literally had no idea with current technology. All he cares about is the threat, blockchain can pose with their current, old, centralized system that only those on top gets most of the fortune.
well he better get ready because things are  about to change though all the regulations and DAICO these coming days might actually cause some blockage it will still move

Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:30:46 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 09:53:13 PM by Cryptotina

n × r × s ÷ t
n = Blocks Per Day
r = Block Reward

So much Maths...
It hurts.
So, approximately, how many blocks get solves daily?
Okay all these figures are way too much for my brain. But same here, like to know the exact blocks solve daily.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

I'm all for IDEX now.

Thanks for the link, currently not much trading at the moment. Best time to bags.
That's the plan. Stash enough Stash (STP) and wait for it to reach.
paderobin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

I'm all for IDEX now.

With ED down again, volume should be turning up on IDEX
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: