Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67155 times)
batiry

Activity: 938
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

I tried several times, but it doesn't work. Why? I do everything according to the instructions, but registration does not occur.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

I tried several times, but it doesn't work. Why? I do everything according to the instructions, but registration does not occur.

Do you have Eth on your wallet to pay gas as fee? maybe you need to re-WATCH THIS SHORT INSTRUCTIONS VIDEO ON HOW TO REGISTER YOUR STASH PUBLIC KEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY0RJyNEkbY

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
batiry

Activity: 938
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Do you have Eth on your wallet to pay gas as fee? maybe you need to re-WATCH THIS SHORT INSTRUCTIONS VIDEO ON HOW TO REGISTER YOUR STASH PUBLIC KEY

Yes I have ETH on MEW.I do everything as in the video instructions. But the last step is " 12. publicKeys-Query" - Public key does not appear(
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

I'm having a problem and hard understanding about publickeys. Is it the 130 character public keys? Or my wallet address that i need to input? Don't want to waste ETH since the gas is higher today. Thanks.
Best join the telegram group for support
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:11:44 PM

I'm having a problem and hard understanding about publickeys. Is it the 130 character public keys? Or my wallet address that i need to input? Don't want to waste ETH since the gas is higher today. Thanks.
Best join the telegram group for support
I just figured out it's not actually the public key but the wallet address. I think they should change the text instruction because i haven't watched the video before i ask about this. Anyway thanks for all who answered.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

This video can save your day. You should watch it in order to perform the registration of the public key. It should be easy.
Chrmel612

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

This video can save your day. You should watch it in order to perform the registration of the public key. It should be easy.
Yeah this is quite correct than the text instruction which state that publickey is needed, and i thought i need to check my wallet info just to get 130 character publickey lol.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
cava (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

IMPORTANT! DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER BEFORE 27-09-2018, 23:00UTC

REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR STP TOKENS

WATCH THIS SHORT INSTRUCTIONS VIDEO ON HOW TO REGISTER YOUR STASH PUBLIC KEY

For all STP token holders it is very important that you follow these instructions before the 27-09-2018, 23:00UTC or you will lose your STP tokens forever. There will be no way to recover your STP tokens if you do not follow these instructions and register your STASH Public Key.

Within forty-eight (48) hours after the 27-09-2018 23:00UTC, all STP Tokens will become fixed (ie. frozen) and non-transferrable on the Ethereum blockchain.

At this point it will be possible to launch a public blockchain platform adopting the open source STASHPAY.IO Software (an “STASHPAY Platform”) by generating a file or “snapshot” showing the fixed balances of the STP Tokens from the state of the Ethereum blockchain (the “Snapshot”).

In order for the balance of your STP Tokens to be included in any Snapshot, you must register your STASH Public Key against your Ethereum address.

It is very important that if you hold STP tokens you follow these instructions before the 27-09-2018, 23:00UTC or you will lose your STP tokens forever.

Useful Links
https://stashpay.io/paper-wallet.html
https://www.myetherwallet.com/
https://etherscan.io/
StashPay Contract address is: 0xecd570bbf74761b960fa04cc10fe2c4e86ffda36

Please note:
•   Registration is only required once for each Ethereum address, even if this address was used multiple times to purchase STP tokens.
•   You should hold all of your STP Tokens in the same Ethereum address and register your STP public key to that Ethereum address.
•   Do not register the address of an exchange account, if you hold STP tokens in an exchange account, you need to transfer your STP tokens to an Ethereum address which you have full control over before the STP Tokens become non-transferable on the Ethereum blockchain which is expected to occur Within forty-eight (48) hours after the 27-09-2018 23:00UTC and then use your own Ethereum address to register. We suggest you not wait until the last minute to register your Ethereum address with a STASH private and public key pair.
•   If you hold STP tokens in multiple Ethereum address, you need to register STASH keys for each one.
•   If you wish to transfer your STP tokens to another Ethereum address, you can generate a new pair of STASH public and private keys and register them with your new Ethereum address.
•   You can always generate a new pair of STASH public and private keys and register them with your Ethereum address. Every time you do this, the existing keys will be replaced with the new STASH public and private keys.
•   If you move your STP tokens to a new Ethereum address after you have registered your STASH public key, you will need to re-register your STASH public key from the new Ethereum address

Please watch the instructions video or see the register instructions below for further details on how to register your STASH Public Key.

iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

Great, now the important thing is that everything works. Also have a question, how many transactions per second do you have supported? and what level of privacy?
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

Hello, I have problem with register a public key. The transactions that I made not located in blockchain. I tried to do it not once, with different Gas price (last was default 41 GWEI). I have STP and ETH on this address, doing all as described.
How to solved?
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Hello, I have problem with register a public key. The transactions that I made not located in blockchain. I tried to do it not once, with different Gas price (last was default 41 GWEI). I have STP and ETH on this address, doing all as described.
How to solved?
I don't think so you will get any help here but you should join STASH Telegram chat room, where Sonny can help you.
https://t.me/stash_pay
Well my registration is completed and gas price was 4 gwei. 
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

How to solved?

Yesterday I tried it three times. An attempt was made with a gas price of 15 GWEI and a limit of 120,000. See the current values for the gas price at ETHgasstation https://ethgasstation.info/ at the time of the attempt. Good luck!
Chrmel612

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

How to solved?
Try changing the network into others(like etherscan.io). I experienced the same problem with the default network from MyEtherwallet. That should easily solve your problem.

Chrmel612

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

How to solved?
ZkSnarks can process upto 500 transactions per seconds. This makes STP future-proof for any scalability issues with the processing of Transactions.

AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

stash ig making a swap today in a few hours, we have our own chain now,

last hours for stash holders to swap ether based tokens to stash chain, dont cry later Smiley https://stashpay.io/ follow the insturactures on website for swap,

a few hours left dont forget
Chrmel612

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

last hours for stash holders to swap ether based tokens to stash chain, dont cry later Smiley https://stashpay.io/ follow the insturactures on website for swap,

Is the information about the algorithm disclosed now ? I'm really excited because this is a huge advancement for STP. A Sleeper.

dr.cheema

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

Why people facing issues during registration? Everything explained very well in video about registration.
If many people could not complete the registration then they will lost STP and their STP will be locked forever.
Hope everyone completed the registration successfully. Good Luck STASH Holders!  Smiley    
Dimosscolorist

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

Why people facing issues during registration? Everything explained very well in video about registration.
If many people could not complete the registration then they will lost STP and their STP will be locked forever.
Hope everyone completed the registration successfully. Good Luck STASH Holders!  Smiley    
Nevertheless, many did not register their wallets. As the etherscan.io shows. And I became interested in what percentage of the emission of the future koin was reduced.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

🔥🔥 REGISTRATION CLOSED 🔥🔥

Registration for the snapshot is now closed. However, DO NOT MOVE YOUR TOKENS YET while we implement final features and testing ahead of launch sometime this month. Moving your tokens will invalidate your registration from the blockchain.

Further updates are inbound
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

Nevertheless, many did not register their wallets. As the etherscan.io shows. And I became interested in what percentage of the emission of the future koin was reduced.
Well now registration is closed, as you said etherscan.io shows there less stash registration transactions. Maybe you are right because many people complaining about stash registration that they could not complete registration 'error'.
If it's true then STP price will rise and i am also interested now. let's see!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: