Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67155 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

it seems like Stashpay is very slow in its development, I don't see STASH in coinmarketcap, have they not yet list at Coinmarketcap?
and they not yet entered the exchange?
STP token was trading on IDEX, Nebula, and Forkdelta. However with the ongoing swap to its own blockchain, STP will have to apply for relishing. Also, CMC needed a hundred thousand dollars worth of daily volume to list any crypto prior to their rebranding a few months back
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

I already have staspay coins for quite a long time. Maybe because I didn't keep up with the developments that were carried out stashpay, I didn't know where to sell this coin. anyone can tell where this coin market is.
Doubt you're gonna find buyers now with the snapshot taken and such. Nobody wants to risk any token movement unless the dev team says so. Also, IDEX delisted it due to swap. Only place you can see it listed is forkdelta
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

Yeah forkdelta is the only place for now but what happened with the nebula exchange? I thought that exchange was going to have decent volume there was some hype behind it but it seems it's not a successful exchange.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

Yeah forkdelta is the only place for now but what happened with the nebula exchange? I thought that exchange was going to have decent volume there was some hype behind it but it seems it's not a successful exchange.
Launched with all sorts of bugs. Then the founders, who are also the founders of Chaintrade, decided to marry Nebula and Chaintrade under one ecosystem via a reverse, token swap ICO thingy. Everything seemed to have gone under from there on
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Are you sure you can trade Stash on forkdelta? AFAIK forkdelta is only trading ETH and it's tokens (only ERC20?) and stash token is not worth anything since we moved to it's own blockchain.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

I think that after registering tokens in our wallets (which is already finished), no one will sell it. In addition, developers do not recomend to make movements with STP.
Everyone is waiting for the launch of the network in order to exchange their tokens for coins, in an amount equivalent to the moment of registration.
For this reason, exchangers for the token, now, do not matter. After the launch of the network, the question of liquidity will be more important.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

I think that after registering tokens in our wallets (which is already finished), no one will sell it. In addition, developers do not recomend to make movements with STP.
Everyone is waiting for the launch of the network in order to exchange their tokens for coins, in an amount equivalent to the moment of registration.
For this reason, exchangers for the token, now, do not matter. After the launch of the network, the question of liquidity will be more important.
Yes. Everything now depends on the blockchain launch. Question of liquidity, on the other hand, can be solved by OTC. Not recommended though, but seem a few holders of other coins engage in OTC in order to accommodate new holders
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

Yes. Everything now depends on the blockchain launch. Question of liquidity, on the other hand, can be solved by OTC. Not recommended though, but seem a few holders of other coins engage in OTC in order to accommodate new holders
all old projects will certainly think of creating their own blockchain,
because ERC-20 is only temporary to make it easier for developers to develop their projects like STASH
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

I already have staspay coins for quite a long time. Maybe because I didn't keep up with the developments that were carried out stashpay, I didn't know where to sell this coin. anyone can tell where this coin market is.
Doubt you're gonna find buyers now with the snapshot taken and such. Nobody wants to risk any token movement unless the dev team says so. Also, IDEX delisted it due to swap. Only place you can see it listed is forkdelta

Thank you for this clear information. I will see the price there to be able to sell or even buy if the price is still below the ICO price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

Thank you for this clear information. I will see the price there to be able to sell or even buy if the price is still below the ICO price.

This whole time the price was way below the ICO price so I don't think thins will change unless the project gives more signs of life than right now, we are all just waiting to see what's next and if the platform will launch this year as promised in the roadmap.
dr.cheema

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

Stash Admin Is there any specefic date for releasing Stash Wallet? or it will take time to make announcement related to Stash wallet.
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

Stash Admin Is there any specefic date for releasing Stash Wallet? or it will take time to make announcement related to Stash wallet.
I noticed that this team does not make forecasts, preferring to announce everything in fact. By this, I think that as soon as the wallet is released, we will immediately find out about it.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

I noticed that this team does not make forecasts, preferring to announce everything in fact. By this, I think that as soon as the wallet is released, we will immediately find out about it.
You're right about the not pre-announcing development. Nothing is set in stone and with new blockchain development you have to be extremely thorough. Nor having a fixed date hanging over one's head tends to help a lot
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

This whole time the price was way below the ICO price so I don't think thins will change unless the project gives more signs of life than right now, we are all just waiting to see what's next and if the platform will launch this year as promised in the roadmap.

I think we should not wait for the price change of this token. Its function has already been used. And you are right, all we can expect from the team is the launch of the network this year.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

On the telegram channel, they said " We've finished RPC testing and are now finalising unit testing" It sounds like the release of Stash Wallet will be announced soon Smiley
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

You're right about the not pre-announcing development. Nothing is set in stone and with new blockchain development you have to be extremely thorough. Nor having a fixed date hanging over one's head tends to help a lot
Yes it's actually preferable to be notified when it's so and not probably. Meaning I appreciate the fact that the team only promise what they can and will fulfill at exact date.
dr.cheema

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

On the telegram channel, they said " We've finished RPC testing and are now finalising unit testing" It sounds like the release of Stash Wallet will be announced soon Smiley
Great news! happy to hear that testing is finished, hope so we will use STASHPAY blockchain very very soon.
I am following STASHPAY on twitter, they will announce on social when STASHPAY wallet will available. Good Luck STASHPAY TEAM.  Wink
narutos

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

Great news! happy to hear that testing is finished, hope so we will use STASHPAY blockchain very very soon.
I am following STASHPAY on twitter, they will announce on social when STASHPAY wallet will available. Good Luck STASHPAY TEAM.  Wink
Everything is on telegram? is there more solid documentation showing the team is at work? office pics, roadshow, promotion/marketing,etc...?
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

I would like the transition to STASHPay blockchain and the launch of wallets not to be too fast. Is there any news about the number of coins needed to launch the mastersnode and indicators of the planned yield?
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

I would like the transition to STASHPay blockchain and the launch of wallets not to be too fast. Is there any news about the number of coins needed to launch the mastersnode and indicators of the planned yield?
10,000 STP coins is needed to run an iNode.

Anyway, how is the development of the blockchain doing? When will be able to use the masternodes? I thought it would be announce somewhere in October but it's November now.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: