Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2018, 02:18:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future  (Read 18376 times)
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:31:42 AM

i think the future of most coin depand on the whole market, and the market seems to rise up these two days, so many coins will pump, but which will not represnts that they have a good future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HyunBin

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:36:06 AM

When deciding in which coin to invest you can either blindly follow suggestions by others or make your own informed descision based on some criteria:

• What problem does the project attempt to solve?
  • Is it a solution looking for a problem?
  • Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
  • Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
  • Are there established competitors which are much further into delivering a working product?
  • Cross reference developers against previous scam projects
  • Current market capitalization of the coin

This is a great suggestion when it comes to deciding what coin need to invest, but of course its on you on what you want and need to invest to a coin . Some invest to ETH and BTC because they are on top of cryptocurrency, some are risk to new ICO or coin that they think have a promising and potential to grow in the future. Reading to the threads and being involved to discussion will help you to choose good coin to invest.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

klarafranko

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:46:49 AM

According to marketing strategy and good PR, the answer is BTC
But I think soon everybody will mining for cash as we do it now for digital coins.
Ambry

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:04:09 PM

i always like and love btc. but now i am very inspire to vibe coin .i think this coin future also better . first time coin price $0.010137 now present price $0.060137...i think i invest this coin.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:55:40 PM

i think the future of most coin depand on the whole market, and the market seems to rise up these two days, so many coins will pump, but which will not represnts that they have a good future
If Bitcoin have that kind of volatility that almost every minute the prices are changing by let's say about $3-$5, then what more about Altcoins, I mean those coins are not even reaching 1/4 of Bitcoin's present price. But then again, I think Ethereum had a very good present (I'm pertaining to the future statement), not only that it is second to Bitcoin, but also most of the successful ICOs are forked in Ethereum, so it definitely have good time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
banake

Activity: 116

From Zero to Hero

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:36:28 PM

I think only BTC will have good future. if you want to invest Altcoin, you have to buy BTC. so BTC has strong demand. You can see if BTC up altcoin can up/down, but BTC down altocin down too

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nightwishx

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

Ethereum. of course, because ethereum is the coin closest to bitcoin in terms of community. ethereum also has a good price and I think it will make it a good coin in the future.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
poldanmig

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:25:15 PM

Ethereum. of course, because ethereum is the coin closest to bitcoin in terms of community. ethereum also has a good price and I think it will make it a good coin in the future.

Yep, ETH also BCH are altcoins that i believe can work well in the future. Both are racing to become the best altcoin. I haven't seen any other altcoin capable of such.

LiskPro.com

Activity: 231

LiskPro.com for safer Lisk node !

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:33:02 PM

Hey !

I personnaly think Lisk has a bright future !
Rebranding will happens in a few days, big team and dev team behind the project.
DPOS algo, sidechains for Dapps etc ... Well, the SDK for Javascript will be released by the end of the year.

So basicly, 2018 will be a big year for Lisk !

LiskPro.com - For bigger rewards !
Vote for us !
cexylikepie

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:01:27 PM

Yep, ETH also BCH are altcoins that i believe can work well in the future. Both are racing to become the best altcoin. I haven't seen any other altcoin capable of such.
Why is Bitcoin Cash? I do not think Bitcoin Cash will become a good altcoin in future, although I can not negate the profits from mining Bitcoin Cash is +100% if compare to the profits from mining Bitcoin original, but it still not enough to keep its value in a long time as Ethereum has a huge community on the world.
Xampeuu

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

Eth, Waves and Xrp are my hope altcoin that hopefully survive in the future with good and more perfect value from now on. Especially on ETH, i see members here are very optimistic on him.

restumaulana

Activity: 322

Paygine

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:39:11 PM

I think it will be very difficult to predict a coin that had a good future. but I am interested in some new altcoins, like domraider, crowdwiz and stk

Webetcoins

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:05:21 PM

bitcoin already show their good future and we all known about future bitcoin because bitcoin control by investors and their is alot of money invest in bitcoin by different countries but now some of investors invest their money on ETH  if bitcoin investor mve to eth than i tink ETH will be the first coin to beat bitcoin.
BTCGOLD

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:41:55 PM

bitcoin already show their good future and we all known about future bitcoin because bitcoin control by investors and their is alot of money invest in bitcoin by different countries but now some of investors invest their money on ETH  if bitcoin investor mve to eth than i tink ETH will be the first coin to beat bitcoin.

Yes. Bitcoins are becoming more and more popular in the market every day and gaining popularity in every corner of the world. For several / ten years it will definitely be one of the most common forms of payment in my opinion.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Fuhre

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:33:30 AM

Certainly bitcoin will be the choice of many people today, bitcoin clearly proved to have a good and profitable future.
but if talking about other coins, I think ETH and DOGE will be an option and will have a good future.

hirokazu

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

DIRO Decentralized Identity and Access Management

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:20:56 AM

Let's forget bitcoin and ethereum for a second and see the new launched coin. Coins such as VSM (Voise) MCO (Monaco) TRST (WeTrust) and GUP (Matchpool) I think had a good future too. They have good potential although they just an ethereum token.

████   ▄██▄
                      ████   ▀██▀
                      ████     
       ▄▄█████████▄▄  ████                 ▄▄▄▄      ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄████   ████      ▄▄██████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
  ▄████▀           ▀██████   ████    ▄████▀▀    ▄████▀           ▀████▄
 ████▀               █████   ████   ▐███▌      ████▀               ▀████
▐███▌                 ████   ████   ████      ▐███▌   ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄   ▐███▌
████                  ████   ████   ████      ████                   ████
▐███▌                 ████   ████   ████      ▐███▌   ▄▄       ▄▄   ▐███▌
 ████▄               ▄███▀   ████   ████       ████▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀   ▄████
  ▀████▄           ▄████▀    ████   ████        ▀████▄           ▄████▀
    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ████   ████          ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀         ████   ████             ▀▀█████████▀▀
roger2000

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:25:12 AM

Take a look on ALLY. 400% ROI.
20 billion USD market.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2177152
Hafas Rama

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:04:54 PM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
if I think, ETH is a good coin for now.
because ETH is now very popular many ICOs are using ETH.
and for this year the ETH price is also very high, maybe for the future ETH has a high selling price in altcoin market.

▐███▌                      ▐███▌               ▐██████████████▄             █████████▄
  ████                      ████                █████████████████            ███████████
    ████                  ████                ████▌                   ▀███           ████      ▀███
    ▐███▌              ▐████              ████▌                     ▄███           ████      ▄███
     ▐███▌            ▐█████            ████▌        ███████████           ███████████
       ▐███▌        ▐███████        ▐███▌          ████▀▀▀▀████         ████▀▀▀▀████
         ████▌    ▐███▌▐███▌    ▐███▌            ████         ████        ████         ████
           ████    ████    ████    ████              ████       ▄████        ████       ▄████
            █████████     ▐████████▌              ████████████▌       ████████████▌
              ███████          ███████                   ▀█████████▀           ▀█████████▀

◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕
⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩

Sivanandam

Activity: 42

Bitcoin trader / altcoins accumulator

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Based on the knowledge i had in the cryptocurrency for the past 3 months, my choice of coins would be ETH, NEO & WTC.

Thanks!

cryptosiva
Yoshinoya

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:02:20 PM

I think is bitcoin, because I'm believe bitcoin will always bee pioneer and has a good future Grin.
maybe in the future bitcoin will become the main currency in the world. and bitcoin is the best currency at the moment and bitcoin is the most established coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.